Mrs. Kim is my tutor-- L.

Please keep my boyfriend entertained

 

"Nuna," L pleaded as he was pacing back in forth inside his room.

"Waeyo?" ____ lazily said on the phone while making her kimbap in their kitchen.

"Please  tutor me in English Lit. I big time" L said.

It was saturday, and L called ___ . He admitted that he was not listening in his literature class even when he was still in his former campus. He knew that his ___ nuna could help  her.

"aigoo, arasso!" ___ said as some of the carrot and mango came out of the rolled kimbap.

"Well, here's my address--" L was about to tell her the address but she cut him.

"wait, don't tell me, I'm not that good in hearing, please text me, and made sure not to make your text long coz I have the tendency of skimming, and most of the times what I have thought of the text was not really what the text meant."

“Ok.”

 

 

“Wow, they might be in the same neighbourhood…” ___ said as she walked to L’s neighbours.

“Block B14” she whispered.

“Block B12, Block—,” she gasped while clasping her sling bag.

She was shocked and felt her head ached as she was looking on the house next to Block 13.

“Is he a maid of Jaejoong’s family?”  ___ asked herself.

 

___ thought for awhile. She was thinking of how L was presented in their school. He was neat, and seemed like from at least in an average family status.

 

“hyung?” she said. She thought of how L acted when he’s with Jaejoong. He seemed like a junior behaving with a senior but Jaejoong seemed like a typical bully or your typical authority.

 

___ shook her head and walked at Kim’s gate.

 

“Damn, I might see that Gayjoong.” She hissed before pressing the door bell.

“Good morning ma’am, may I help you?” a voiced was heard from the intercom.

“Seriously?” she thought.

“I’m here to see L. Myungsoo.” She said.

“Oh, you must be his girlfriend. Wait a minute, ma’am.” The voiced said before ___ was about to talk the gate opened.

 

She entered the house and was ushered by a maid.

 

“Excuse me, is this Jaejoong’s house?” she asked. She knew the answer but she still wanted to confirm. She doubted herself as she thought she might just had an over thinking of that guy.

“Yes ma’am.” Ms. Choi said

“and also L’s house?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Are they related?” she asked.

 

Ms. Choi nodded before a voice that was familiar to her said her name.

 

“___! It’s nice to see you again, my dear!” Mrs. Kim said.

“It’s nice to see you again, umma.” She said as Ms. Choi eye brow creased.

“Are you here to see Jaejoong?” Mrs. Kim said as she ushered ___ to seat down in the sofa.

“Aniyo, I am here to see L, we’re going to talk about English Literature.” She carefully said. She didn’t want to expose L’s love of studying his subject.

“Aww… are you going to tutor him? Well, that’s good, because even Jaejoong is lazy learning literature.”

“Yes, umma. I even—.”

“What are you doing here?” and the mighty Jaejoong asked as he came down from their staircase. He was busy glaring at ___.

“Extending my literature service.” ___ said in monotone before smiling to Mrs. Kim as the older woman looked at her.

____ texted L, to tell her where his room and just ask his questions about it later.

“Umma, I think I have to go know.” She said before Jaejoong nodded.

“Good, do you want me to see you off?” Jaejoong offered as Mrs. Kim frowned.

“Maybe later. Umma.” ___ said before walking out of the living room and marched on the staircase.

 

 

 

“Just choose from these books.” ___ said.

“They are novels.” L said while looking at the books as if they were some weird delicacies.

“Duh!”

“Nuna, they are thick!”

“L, how about,” ___ took the Nineteen eighty-four.

“ You know big brother?”

“Hyung?” he then received a glare from ___.

“Remember Talk Play and Love? Maybe you were too young then but check how cool the Anyband, their mv’s theme was kinda like 1984, every move you made was being watch.”

“Oh~” L nodded

“Robin Crusoe, if you know Castaway movie, then you might relate this to that.” ___ was processing if what she was saying was right.

“The Great Gatsby, I haven’t seen the movie but obviously there are movie versions of this novel. It’s about American dream.”

“Ok. So what should I read first?” he asked as she glared again to him.

“Just read. Maybe check any clips regarding these novels before reading it. So you’ll have the picture.” She said.

“L?”

“Hmm?” L was surfing the net and was looking at some clips.

“I’ll just see your hyung.” She said before L turned his head to see her.

“Ok.”

 

 

____went out and walked to Jaejoong’s room. She knocked before entering it. Jaejoong was busy listening to his Ipod when  ____ walked to him.

 

“You didn’t tell me he’s your brother.” She rested both of her hands on her waist.

“What?” Jaejoong said before unplugging his earphones.

“I said you didn’t tell me he’s your brother.”

“Wasn’t it obvious?”

 

flashbacks

“Nuna!” Myungsoo shouted excitedly. Myungsoo walked faster towards her. His eyes looked at the guy ____ was clinging on.

“Hyung.” He said as Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Haha. Is meeting hyung a worse scenario?”

 

“Go home.” Jaejoong said to Myungsoo as he took a step closer to ___  and put an arm around her.

Myungsoo assessed his hyung before agreeing.

“Araso.” Myungsoo nodded and turned to ____, “Bye nuna.”

 

“You didn’t tell me.”

“Why do I have to tell you? I think you don’t mind. You are too busy being friendly with my brother.” Jaejoong said bitterly before ___ walked out.

 

Jaejoong didn't know what to do in his room. He couldn't help but think of ____.

"She's in my house." he said before playing another album from his Ipod.

 

After 10 minutes. Jaejoong went inside L’s room.

 

“L, why do you need to study here when there is a library? Even our living room is spacious.” Jaejoong said.

“I’m comfortable here, hyung; there’s no people wandering around. I want privacy.” L innocently said.

“Wrong choice of tutor then, because that girl is nosy.” Jaejoong said before looking at ___ who just rolled her eyes while waiting on the paper printing.

“Nuna is fine.” L said before smiling at ___.

“Whatever.” Jaejoong said before walking out.

 

After 5 minutes.

“Ok, how about start the novels later, read this short story first.” ____ said before Jaejoong came back again with his ipad.

 

“Why didn’t you ask me about tutoring you?” Jaejoong asked before flopping down on L’s bed.

“Hyung, you’re never been in my choices,” he contemplated, “as far as I remember you only uses short term memory in literature. It’s only good for one time test.” L said.

 

After 10 minutes. Jaejoong was only looking at the other two people who were busy discussing Shirley Jacksons. ____ was so animated while discussing the social issues presented at the short story they were discussing, L was also too engrossed with their discussion.

 

L noticed the hoarse voice of ____, “Hyung, can you get some refreshments?”

“How about you do it? I’m busy.” Jaejoong said before tapping his Ipad and played some games.

“Jaejoong.” ___ said but L took her left hand to stop her from saying anything.

“It’s ok, nuna. I’m going.” L caressed her hand as she smiled timidly at him.

 

L stood up and walked out the room while ___ eyes were following him.

 

“You like him.” Jaejoong accused as ____ looked at him.

“Of course, he’s cute!” ___ said while rocking her body back and forth.

“Cute like a bear.”

“A teddy bear,” ___ added, “and besides, he’s your brother. If he’s a bear then what about you, a Godzilla?”

“I don’t see the logic.” Jaejoong stood up before walking up to her.

“If he’s a beast, then you are from a pre-triassic  period.” ___ crossed her arms.

“what?” Jaejoong stared at her.

“This is inevitable.” ___ smiled.

“what’s the inevitable ____?” Jaejoong asked as he was curious of what could be another idiotic words would come out of ___ mouth.

“Me, being Mrs. Kim, daughter-in-law of your mother.”

Jaejoong only chuckled, “If you are are thinking that you will be my brother’s wife, you got it wrong” Jaejoong put down his ipad and took ___ by her waist.

“Because you  will only be a Mrs. Kim... " they looked at each other eye to eye, before he looked at her parted lips.

"...by me.” He said before capturing her lips with his.

 

 

 

====================================================================================

 

Author's note:

Kyahhh!!! Was it fast?

 

Anyways, I posted my first fanfic here at aff. In love with a girl

So, whatever! haha... I was just happy that I finished this chapter.