#2

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

“That’s the last of it.” I heard Tiffany said as I huffed.

“You sure have a lot of things, Tiffany.” Tiffany couldn’t help but roll her eyes at my statement.

“Taeyeon, there were only two boxes.” Tiffany deadpanned as I laughed awkwardly.

“I guess, I need to hit the gym more often...” I mumbled before heading to the kitchen to get a drink.

“Anything you want?” I shouted to Tiffany who hollered back a no.

‘Things will be rowdy around here...’ I sighed before closing the fridge.

“If you need anything I’ll be in my room.” I waved to Tiffany who was about to retort but was a second too late as I had shut my door.

I sighed to myself as I settle down my at the table, going through the files. Half an hour later, I hang my head in defeat as I thought about the woman who will be living with me.
 


FLASHBACK (THIRD POV)

“Taeyeon, the president of the Hwang Corporations has chosen you.” Taeyeon’s father stated as Taeyeon frowned.

“Why can’t it be Jonghyun oppa?” Taeyeon questioned as she huffed in annoyance.

“The choice has already been made.” He sighed but his expression suddenly turned cheeky.

“I heard that the Hwang Corporations president is a woman.” Taeyeon's eyes widen in surprise.

The reason as to why the shock was because no one knew who exactly is the president of the Hwang Corporations. The president remains anonymous and as you know, society tends to stereotype that successful businesses are handled by man.

Kim Taeyeon, whose ual orientation is different from what people call it as 'normal', was known by the family and that’s why he wasn’t too worried about it.

“I heard that she’s a beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter