#5

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany-ah, I know I can ask you this when I see you tonight but are you free tomorrow night?” Taeyeon fiddled with the pen she is holding in one hand.

“I think so? Wait, let me check my calendar.” The older of the two heard some paper rustling and she inwardly beat herself for the bad timing.

Taeyeon impulsively called Tiffany after she realized that the latter’s birthday is tomorrow, forgetting about the time she immediately called for Tiffany. Currently, it is 2pm and to note, a Friday which is also the busiest time of the week.

After a few more rustlings, Tiffany’s voice could be heard from the other side.

“Yes, I’ll be free tomorrow night. Why are you asking?” Tiffany cradled the phone to her shoulder as she rearranged her documents.

‘I think I called at the wrong time.’

Taeyeon heard a reply but she was slightly distracted as she was lost in her own thoughts, she mindlessly mumbled, “I want to ask you out on a date?”

“...Are you questioning me or are you asking me out?” Tiffany teased the older who then let out a sighed.

“...I’m sorry, did I call you at the wrong time? You sound busy.” Taeyeon leaned back into her seat as she bit the tip of her pen nervously.

“Taetae, don’t worry about it. I’m not that busy but even if I am, I can always make time for you.” Taeyeon inwardly swooned at the reply and she felt her heart feeling warmer.

“T-That’s... nice to hear.” Taeyeon mumbled while Tiffany grinned at the older girl's cuteness.

Taeyeon cleared before asking the question in a confident manner.

“I want to ask you out on a date. Will I be able to have this honor to spend the night with the birthday girl?” Taeyeon who felt nervous as she waits for Tiffany’s answer, spins the pen out of habit, moving it flawlessly from one finger to the other before dropping it with a soft thud.

As if on cue, Tiffany answered her.

“Of course. Where will we be going though?” Taeyeon pumped her fist in the air before answering her, “Wear comfortable clothes, we’ll be going to the amusement park.”

Tiffany hummed in approval as Taeyeon grinned widely.

“We'll leave at 7 pm?” 

“Sounds good.” Tiffany leaned back in her seat with a content smile on her face.
 


“Taetae?” The older girl zoned out the moment she saw Tiffany who was wearing a white shirt clad with a green jacket and finishing her look with a pair of jeans.

Taeyeon snapped out of her daze before flashing a wide smile. “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you.” Tiffany was no stranger to receiving compliments but hearing Taeyeon compliment her, made her shy.

“You look stylish.” Tiffany pointed out at Taeyeon’s varsity jacket on top of her white shirt with a pair of jeans. Taeyeon chuckled before saying thank you to the younger girl.

“Shall we?”

Taeyeon extended her hand to Tiffany who gladly held it.
 


The two were walking around the amusement park as they ponder on what ride they should play.

“Oh, have you eaten?” Tiffany shook her head as Taeyeon hummed in satisfaction.

“Are you good with rides?” Taeyeon grinned when she saw Tiffany nod her head.

“Okay, we’ll go with the scariest ride first since we’re both on empty stomach, there’ll be lesser chances of us emptying our stomachs since technically there's nothing inside there." Tiffany chuckled as Taeyeon added, "After that, we’ll go grab something light to eat?”

“Let’s go!” Tiffany pumped her fist in the air, dragging Taeyeon along with her as the latter laugh at her enthusiasm.
 


Taeyeon and Tiffany sat beside each other, right at the end of the rollercoaster and Taeyeon could see that Tiffany was b with excitement. The staff then put the bar down and locked it, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter