#1

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon sighed as she adjusts the mask covering half her face and the sunglasses resting on the bridge of her nose. She then buried her hands in her pocket, continuing to walk aimlessly in the busy streets. People avoided the petite woman after sensing the intimidating aura emitting from her.

Well, except for this person.

 

Taeyeon POV

I steadied myself before I fell flat on my . After the minor collision, the other person apologized as she rubbed her sore bottom.

‘Beautiful.’ I shook my head, snapping out of my daze.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t watch where I was going.” The beautiful- I mean the lady accepted my extended hand as I pulled her up.

“Thanks for helping me up and I’m sorry for colliding into you. I have to go, have a good day!” The lady spoke at breakneck speed before bowing politely as I did the same.

I watched as she swiftly made her way through the crowds before disappearing into the corner. I snapped out of my daze when I heard my phone ringing.

“What is it?”

“The representative of the Hwang Corporations has arrived.” I let out a sighed before roughly running my fingers through my hair.

“Can’t you handle it, oppa?”

“Taeyeon, you know that father and the Hwang Corporations themselves, requested for you to handle this personally.” I bit my lip in frustration as I knew what my brother said is true.

“...I’ll be there in 5.” I ended the phone call and shoved my phone down the pocket before making my way to the Kim Corporations.

 

 

I changed my attire to a formal one before entering my office.

“Excuse me for being late, I had something to-“ My jaw dropped as I saw the woman in front of me.

“Taeyeon-ssi.” The same beautiful lady greeted me with her eye smile which made my heart pound.

“It’s nice to meet you. I’m Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, president of the Hwang Corporations.” Tiffany extended her hand out to me as I stared blankly at her.

‘I thought it was supposed to be a representative? Why is the President here? Stupid oppa not explaining things clearly.’

“Taeyeon-ssi?” I snapped out of my daze before muttering an apology and introduced myself, “Likewise. I’m Kim Taeyeon, president of the Kim Corporations.”

I shook her hand before gesturing for her to have a seat as I made my way behind my desk.

“Sorry for making you wait, Tiffany-ssi.” I apologized with a small bow as Tiffany shook her head.

“It’s alright. Shall we get down to business?”

 

 

“That’s about it.” I nodded my head as I scan through the files before signing it.

I pass the file to Tiffany and she too, sign it before grinning happily which made me smile a little.

‘Maybe it wouldn’t go too badly..’

“I’m looking forward to our collab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter