#6 (FINAL)

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two are heading back to Taeyeon's family's home after the former invited Tiffany for a sleepover as her father wanted her to be home.

“You can borrow some of my clothes so don’t worry.” Taeyeon grinned at Tiffany who then nodded her head before squeezing their intertwined hands which is resting on her lap.
 


Taeyeon pulled the handbrake as they arrive at her family's home. The former then went down the car to help Tiffany open the door while the latter flashed an appreciative smile.

“Fany-ah...” Taeyeon called the younger fondly as Tiffany tilted her head to the side in question.

“I...” Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as she started to blush.

Taeyeon then shook her head before gently grasping Tiffany’s hand, tugging the confused latter along.

Tiffany silently observed Taeyeon who was fidgety as soon as they arrived back to the latter's family home. Tiffany was confused as to why the older would feel that way.

“Taetae?” Tiffany called out as Taeyeon turned around, looking into the former’s eyes before looking elsewhere.

“Y-Yes?”

“Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened in surprise before she shook her head frantically.

“I just- I’m sorry. My thoughts are everywhere. Can you give me a few minutes to gather my thoughts?” Tiffany sighed before flashing a small smile, walking towards the sofa.

Her father welcomed them back warmly before explaining that he was going to retire for the night after the long day. He smiled knowingly at Tiffany before excusing himself. The two sat in silence for a few minutes with a small distance between them before Taeyeon let out a sigh, turning to face Tiffany.

“I’m sorry for acting like this.” Tiffany shook her head as she reached out for Taeyeon’s hand. Taeyeon gladly intertwined their hands as Tiffany squeezed their intertwined hands encouragingly.

Taeyeon took a deep breath before staring into Tiffany’s eyes,

“Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. I know that you’ve put in a lot of time and effort to know me better as well as to make me feel much more comfortable around you. I’m very grateful Fany-ah, no one bothered or even tried to fix the emptiness that I was feeling. Well, except for Jonghyun-oppa and appa but..” Tiffany giggled before wiping Taeyeon’s lone tear away.

“The emptiness that I used to feel after my parents passed away, I… I don’t feel it anymore. Ever since you came into my life, I’ve changed for the better. I mean, you’ve changed me for the better. Meeting you is such a blessing from above as you healed me, effortlessly.” Taeyeon grinned before leaning in to kiss Tiffany on the forehead before pulling back.

“Being together with you, I’ve never felt lonely anymore. I know that I’m not alone because you’ll be with me. Fany-ah, you understand me and I... I’ve fallen for you.” Taeyeon grinned as Tiffany beamed a wide smile.

“But...” Taeyeon put her fingers on Tiffany’s lips as the latter looked like she wanted to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter