#4

Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany were cuddling with one another on the couch as the former spoke of her deceased parents.

“So that’s what happened and here I am now.” Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly as Tiffany squeezed their intertwined hands reassuringly.

“I... Thank you for opening up to me Taeta- I mean Taeyeon.” Tiffany tried to cover her mistake by flashing her infamous eye smile but Taeyeon returns it with a knowing smirk.

‘...She did not hear it right?’

“Taetae?” Taeyeon teases with a brow raised.

‘Nope. She heard it.’ Tiffany inwardly facepalmed herself as she heard the teasing tone.

“W-What? You’re calling me by my nickname so I thought that I should do the same as well.” Tiffany shrugged and avoided making eye contact with Taeyeon, but the latter saw Tiffany’s cheek was covered with a light tint of red.

Taeyeon chuckled before pinching Tiffany’s cheek which caused the latter to whine. “Fany-ah, you can call me Taetae if you want toooo~”

“Yah.” Tiffany pouted before crossing her arms at her chest, huffing in annoyance before grinning childishly. 

“I will do just that Taetaeeeeeeeeeeee~” Taeyeon cringed at Tiffany’s loud voice causing the latter to laugh at her.

The two continued cuddling on the couch in a comfortable silence until…

“Taetae... We’ve been talking for quite some time.” Taeyeon stared blankly at Tiffany, trying to comprehend what Tiffany was saying.

“I mean... Erm... We’ve been speaking about this matter in this position.” Tiffany gestured to Taeyeon who then nodded her head.

“For about 30 minutes...?” Taeyeon tilted her head to the side in confusion.

“Tae, I can’t feel my legs.” Taeyeon blinked.

.

..

Once

..

.

Twice

..

.

Taeyeon bursts out in laughter as Tiffany whined.

“Yah… I’m serious! I’m having cramps…” Tiffany pouted while gently massaging her legs that were tingling with the sensation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter