art of alone

art of alone

. . . . .

 

They told him that the most broken one was once the most beautiful perfection that had fallen into the arms of danger. It lead him to believe if there is a conspiracy to the types of perfection that exist which could turn to imperfections. Was there is something that lives within which was being kept away?

Jeonghan was just one of the fallen angel, as they had told Hoshi. He was the one that lead them to believe over the concept of the existing perfection. Though, that perfection seem to had fade away as time pass by fast in their moments.

There was a story about Jeonghan. It was one of the most well known tale among them. The story sends chills up their spine every time it was told. They were enjoying themselves too much over the stories.


Photography is a form of art for Jeonghan. He didn't own a fancy camera but a small camera that fits perfectly in his hands and it holds a special place in his heart. He treats it with love because that’s his form of art. No matter what anyone could say against it, photography is still a form of art. He’s passionate about it.

He doesn’t need to have the perfect shoot. It could be anything. A broken chair could hold a strong meaning to him if he look at it close enough to create a story of his own. A chair that once held a comfortable seat for someone has turn to something that no one would be willing to use anymore. It made him believe that this is the same with everyone. Once a soul is broken and it's obvious, there are high chances of them being left by those who've been close with them when they were okay.

Everything can have a story, life or lifeless things. You are able to link it with something. The exact thing that Jeonghan does with his daily life. It could had been the reason why he was so invested in his art.

But that wasn't all of the story, there's another part they didn't tell.

"Somebody said.....it means imperfection and danger."

Jeonghan gaze falls upon the broken mirror in front of him. It almost reached his height with a crack that made his reflection looks broken. Through the reflection in the mirror, he sees Mingyu smiling at him.

A unsettling feeling in his stomach made him turn away. He didn't feel it as a bad feeling but it felt confusing and he didn't understand why. It happens so frequently that he has completely forgotten how to not feel that way, a way couldn't put a name for.

"Why?" Jeonghan asked, turning around to face Mingyu who doesn't let the smile on his face fade away. There was a silent sign of reassurance from Mingyu and it made Jeonghan believe that nothing bad will happen.

Mingyu waves Jeonghan over, guiding him toward the wide window. "The view is beautiful, don't you think so?" He asked while his eyes was scanning the view in front of them. The window serves as a frame to their view of the small houses surrounding their own and the low tide sea accompanied with calmful waves.

"Yes." Jeonghan answered with his attention on Mingyu. He didn't turn away, he found a way to describe Mingyu for times where he’s attention will solely be based on the young boy. A familiar song that comes on the radio that he couldn't ever change.

He was Jeonghan’s first love. When they met, they were still young and innocent to the world but there was something about Mingyu that made it feel as if he's been here for a longer time. His words were too passionate at such a young age while Jeonghan was still struggling.

Going back and forth, Jeonghan realises that maybe he had gotten that passion with the help of Mingyu. He became the other version of Mingyu, there weren't similar and it's impossible for them to be but it didn't differ how they were passionate of so much.

You are not alone.

The amount of time Jeonghan was reminded of that made him mentally roll his eyes. It was a sentence that has been imprinted on everyone's tongue at the sight of him. Their reason for those words were of pity.

He invested his time with his art. Taking pictures of all the beauty he saw, the beauty that the world doesn't seem to see. It's a form of art that kept the heavy reminder of Mingyu and he held it up with pride, through all the pain that made him feel just as broken.

Jeonghan wrote about how he felt. The words inked on the papers were screams of help and pain, there was happiness but in the end, there wasn't a clear message. It was a mix of good and bad. With the messages and stories he wrote in his book, he had pictures attached to it.

Every one of the picture told a story about the memories in his life. It was a way to not let those memories be gone forever and hoping that turning pages may allow him to relieve those moments again, even if it was a bad moment. There was too much of what he had hope for and wished for, too much of what had happened which left him completely different.

Beneath the perfection he saw, Jeonghan failed to notice the imperfection. The broken mirror wasn't a sign of bad luck to him. It was a sign that the reflection you see can easily turn to a danger you wish to keep away and that the most unpredictable fact is that, the danger could be your own self.

Jeonghan didn't expected it that way. He always thought it was different, that he was different. But there was still an untold story he wished to had been able to unfold.

Hoshi was the first and last to had received the camera that lead him to finding the book. He was confused that the stories they told wasn't enough to add up on the stories that was being told in the pictures and words that was created by Jeonghan.

There was one thing Hoshi found out the day he found Jeonghan’s memories in art, fallen angels are hard to see and understand.They may completely be gone or they may live among us but in an empty soul.

 

. . . . .


a/n: Can’t believe I finally posted something and it's confusing. Well, my emotions are all over the place and people don’t get it so ha. Anyway, I am investing myself more into groups that I shouldn’t cause? fangirling? is? Painful? BUT ALSO, PLEDIS NEEDS TO CHILL THE HECK DOWN, MATE.