When Namjoon gets tipsy...

When BTS gets tipsy

 

You were packing the makeup tools and hair curler while the other makeup artists went back to their hotel rooms to take a break as they called it a day. It was a super hectic but meaningful day for the boys you were in charge of. They just won the Top Social Artist Award and you could not help but feel proud of them.

Although you were not there yourself at the ceremony itself, you felt happy as you watched Nam Joon delivered their congratulatory speech. He was so cool every time he spoke English and that was one of the reasons why you fell for him. You hymned one of their songs as you were almost done with packing.

Turning to the left you tried to see the time from the clock hanging at the wall. It showed 15 minutes passed the midnight and he could be back any time. He informed you just now through text that they were not going to the after party as Jung Kook was considered underage in the US and they would just be having a small gathering at a nearby restaurant.

Just then, you heard the bell at your door.

It must be him.

You skipped hurriedly towards the door and opened the door.

You were right.

“Babe~”

Nam Joon had his right hand placed at his hip and his left hand at the door frame and you could not help but felt your heart skipped a beat. He was wearing a cheeky smile and you smiled back at him.

“Hey~”

He entered your room and followed you inside as you closed the door.

Suddenly, he hugged you from behind, causing you to blush lightly. Honestly, you were still new to having physical contact with Nam Joon since you guys only started dating for a short four months.

“What are you doing~” You asked you as he wrapped his hands around your waist and placed his chin on the top of your head. You weren’t consider short for your built but as compared to Nam Joon, it was the perfect height for him to place his chin on your head. Sometimes he likes to do that to annoy but deep inside, you secretly enjoy his way of showing his affections to you.

“Just hugging you,” He replied and released his hands before turning you around to face him.

You smiled as he tried to arrange your hair which he messed up lightly just now.

“Congrats on winning the top social artist award,” You congratulated him as you held him closer and leaned on his chest.

Nam Joon chuckled and said, “I still don’t believe that we actually won an award,”

“You guys deserved it,” You looked at him and kissed him on the lips.

He gladly returned the kiss but it was only when you tasted alcohol before you broke off from him.

“Did you drink?” You asked, amused by the taste.

“Yeah~” He cocked his head left and right lightly, “I had a few glasses of champagne,”

“And you know you get drunk fast right?” You asked again.

“I’m fine,” He waved it away and tried to prove to you by attempting to walk in a straight line.

He ended up almost tripping over his feet before you caught him.

“Oops,” He said and shrugged his shoulders. “I guess I was drank a bit too much…”

“Nam Joon ah…” You crossed your arms and gave him a stern look. Honestly, you were just playing with him because he knew you don’t like it when he drinks without self-control.

“Neh noona,” He shifted to a position where he stood straight and held his hands together as if he was about to get scolded by you.

He was looking down at his feet and you thought he was really cute every time he thought you were angry with him. You ended up walking towards him and gave him a hug which took him by surprise.

“I was just joking,” You embraced his into a hug, “A day like this deserves celebration,”

You felt him relaxed and hugged you as well.

“Noona, I promised I won’t do it again,” He whispered and rubbed your back lightly.

You nodded your head and chuckled before looking up and asked him. “Aren’t you tired?”

“Well~ It was fine,” He said, “Tiring but a very meaningful day,”

“Do you want me to help you remove your make up?” You offered and he ended up grinning from ear to ear.

“Go and sit while I take the remover,” You smiled and patted his back.

You knew he always enjoyed it when you helped him remove his makeup. To him it was a very relaxed and intimate moment he got to spend it with you. About 6 months ago after you entered the company, you were assigned to Nam Joon as his main makeup artist, it was then when the love slowly blossomed. The close proximity of you applying make up for him, wiping his sweat away at the backstage and the long period of time you guys spend together, waiting for promotional stages to begin.

He was the first one to approach you as he heard from the other makeup artists that you lived abroad for a few years too. You guys clicked almost immediately and ended up talking a lot. He enjoyed having conversations with you and you also enjoyed how he tried to practice English with you. Sometimes, he would tease the other members by whispering to you in English and you always tried to control your laughter as you would be the only one who could understand what he was saying.

Nam Joon removed the suit he was wearing for the ceremony and laid it carefully at the side before sitting down on the arm chair. He watched you as you went to take the cotton pad and makeup remover from the luggage.

“Noona, I think you look so pretty today,” He said abruptly as you walked towards him.

You raised your eyebrows in confusion, “Nam Joon are you ok?”

“No, I’m fine,” He tried to explain to you, “I mean you look pretty,”

You dragged a small chair in front of him before saying, “I worked for almost 10 hours straight since the morning and the only break I got was when you guys finally left for the ceremony. You still think I look pretty?”

He nodded his head and you laughed, “Alright…”

“Im being serious,” He tried to convince you.

“Ok, I believe you,” You nodded your head and poured out some of the makeup removal on the cotton bud before asking him to close his eyes.

You began to wipe away the eye liner and eye shadow which you applied on him. Nam Joon’s eye lashes were really short and because of that he was always amused by the length of your eye lashes. He always liked to observe the way you put on makeup on yourself and paid close attention especially when you were putting on mascara. He told you that it was amazing and continued by saying he would not know what to do without you putting on makeup for him.

“Noona…” He spoke softly.

“Hmmm?” You asked as you moved on to putting some makeup removal on the cotton pad.

“You smell nice,”

“Nam Joon ah…” You sighed as you were not used to him being so frequent in giving you compliments. Nam Joon was not someone who would save his compliments but you remembered he was always so shy when he first told you that he actually had feelings for you.

“I’m serious too,” He said as he raised his right hand up and swore.

You shook your head as you felt yourself giving in into him and began to remove the foundation on his face. You moved your hands lightly as you know that people always ended up using too much force when they removed their make up on their face. It did not take you long before you finished removing and told him to wash his face and handed him a cleanser too.

“You didn’t remove those on my lips,” He opened eyes and pointed to his lips.

“I’m pretty sure you ate all your lipstick when you drank the champagne just now,” You laughed at how he was trying to get your attention by pouting lightly.

“Joonie wants another kiss,” He stood up and went beside you.

“After you wash your face,” You messed up his hair before earning a groan from him and he immediately went to the bathroom.

You were packing the stuff back into the luggage as you heard him turned off the tap in the toilet. He walked out while drying his face with a towel and smiled as you as he finished drying his face.

“I’m clean and nice now,” He smiled and pointed to his face, flashing you his dimples.

“Alright, now that you’re clean and good to go, you should go back to your room and rest,” You said while still cleaning up the remaining stuff into the luggage.

“What about my kiss?”

Before you could answer him, you felt his hands on your shoulders, massaging them lightly. You did not know your shoulders were so sore until he pressed on them.

“Oh, that feels good, thanks”

He continued to massage with slightly more force and you slowly began to relax. “You worked harder than me today and I’m sorry this is the only thing I can do for you,”

He nudged you lightly and asked you to sit on the chair and continued his actions.

“Joon-ah,” You called out.

“Hmmm?” He replied. “Too hard?”

You shook your head, “Thank you, I needed this,”

You could hear him chuckling behind and added, “You owe me a kiss,”

“Did anyone say about not giving you a kiss?”

He laughed and suddenly began to tickle at your waist and you ended up squirming and laughing.

He knew it was your weak spot and as you were trying to avoid his evil fingers, you turned around but ended up losing your balance and fell off the chair. At the moment, it was instinctive as you grabbed his arm and ended up pulling him onto the ground as well.

The two of you were a laughing mess on the ground and you were glad that the floor was carpeted. He was by your right side and was laughing too.

“Oh god, that was funny,” You said and turned your head to face him.

Nam Joon turned his head too and met you in the eyes.

Your laughter slowly died off as he moved his head closer to yours.

You blinked again and realized the close proximity you were with him before his lips landed on yours. It was soft and you felt his hand caressing the back of your head.

“Did it hurt?” He whispered and leaned his forehead onto yours. You could feel his breath on your face.

You shook your head and tapped on his nose before smiling at him again.

“It didn’t hurt because you caught me when I fell for you,” You confessed.

Nam Joon blinked a few times before realizing what you were saying and ended up laughing.

“I think you’ve been hanging out a bit too much with Jin hyung,”

“Nah… we’re cool,” You assured him and broke into a smile.

“Noona 내꺼*,” He smiled too and held your hand.

“Always yours,”

 

 

_

*- You're mine

 

Helllo~~! 

This is the final series of When BTS gets drunk~ thank you so much for those who had stuck along with me. I know my RM story was kinda awkward at the ending but I promise to write a new series soon ^^ I'm not sure what it might be and it might not be all the members but I will try and let you guys know once I begin ^^

Thank you so much for those who had been reading! ^^