"Hello, This Is SNSD Jessica."

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]
San Francisco, California, USA

Jessica and Krystal hugged their parents goodbye as they went into the airport; looking one last time at San Francisco. They smiled to each other as fans started to crowd around them, taking photos and other. How the Jung Sisters miss times like this. "I love you fans!" Jessica shouted to the fans which made the fans go wild.

A wild guy approach Krystal and hugged her while Jessica is trying to get her sister away. But the guy was a little bit crazy so the securities came and they manage to get the guy off Krystal.

Krystal sat down while staffs are helping them to get their tickets and baggage checked in. Jessica approached Krystal who looked terrified. Her face was scared. She was sweating. "Krystal are you okay?" Jessica asked. Krystal looked at Jessica with empty eyes and slowly shook her head. " I tell you on the plane. Now, let's get ready." Krystal said and the color of her face is back. Jessica was left in confuse. "That guy is just damn, familiar!" Jessica mumbled.

Seoul, South Korea

The Next Day

SNSD and F(x) are in Lee Soo Man's room. All of them gathered there. "Good morning everybody, I just want to say welcome back to Victoria and Seohyun. S many letters are coming to us and we decided to give both of you a press conference along with Sooyoung and Yuri. Do you guys agreed?" Lee Soo Man asked. "Ye, seonsaengnim." Everyone answered. "Good. And, we have a welcome back party for you guys tonight! Woo! Cheers!" Soo Man said and started to dance in a silly way which made everybody laugh. "The party will be held at the ********** club at 8. Today, day off guys! Shopping time!" SooMan said and the girls cheered, ran out from Lee Soo Man's room after saying thank you of course.

The girls are too busy shopping that day that no one of the, came back to the dorm, turning on laptop or turning on the television. But, Taeyeon, the radio maniac, hear something on the radio on her way to Super Junior's dorm.

"SNSD Jessica Jung and F(x) Krystal Jung who was been missing from the music industry for a while is now back to Korea! They arrived at the airport one hour ago..." and Taeyeon jaw dropped.

Taeyeon the television on her car and Jessica's face appeared on the news. "Hi, this is SNSD Jessica and this is my sister, Krystal Jung."

Taeyeon smiled. YoonRi you better cried now. Taeyeon smirked. Taeyeon decided to keep it as a secret to the other SNSD and F(x) members since all of them are busy shopping. Tonight will be a big surprise.