Leeteuk, Taeyeon, MinHee (YoonRi)

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

YoonRi sat on the sofa, sipping her espresso as she put an annoyed face. She eyed her phone and took it, decided to call JungSoo; no, Leeteuk. She wait for a moment until Leeteuk answer it.

"Yubuseyo?" Leeteuk's voice can be heard on the other side of the line.

"JungSoo oppa, annyeong." Minhee (YoonRi) said in a cute voice. Leeteuk seems to got who is it already so he became annoyed. "What do you want this time? I don't have much time now." Leeteuk said. "Calm down, baby..." Minhee (YoonRi) said. "Just said what you want!" Leeteuk said in a warning voice. "Okay, listen. Your Kim Tae Yeon got a brain tumor. She won't live long to accompany you for the rest of your life! Get to reality Park Jung Soo! Wake up now! If you don't believe m, ask her. Bye!" Minhee (YoonRi) said and ended the phone before Leeteuk can respond. She took of her phone battery and felt satisfied.

 

SNSD's Dorm

Taeyeon was alone in her room. The members are now rejoicing back and having a good time. Is it the right time now for her to stop being Girls' Generation member and focused on her health? But, what if the member get down? What if they can't find a new leader? What if they... What if? What if? What if? So much question appeared in a sudden.

Taeyeon's POV

This headache just won't stop. I don't know what to do. I've drink the medcine but the ache still won't stop. What should I do now? Just then, i recieved an SNS from Soo Man hyung saying that he wanted a private talk with me now if i had time. I reply saying that i am going there now. And, IAM.

I arrived at the building soon and walked into SooMan seonsaengnim's room. "Sit down." he said and i followed. "Taeyeon-ssi, how's your condition?" he asked. Should i be honest? Yeah. "I'm actually having a really bad headache now, SooMan seonsaengnim." I said. SooMan seonsaengnim stayed in silence for a while. Then he said, "Can you endure it for the vacation? If you can, on the last day of the vacation, we'll have a celebration party to let you go..." Sooman seonsaengnim said. But we can know from his tone that he's feeling down and sad. Of course, me too. We're like a family already after all. I put a smile and nodded, saying,"Yes I can. I'll do anything for Girls' Generation and SM Family." He smiled.

"Taeyeon-ssi, is it okay if i spread it on the news?" SooMan asked. I thought for a while. At first, i didn't want anyone to know. But at last, sooner or later, everyone will know. So, i guess that's alright. "Yes, that's alright. In the end i have to tell them either." I said and smiled. "Good job, Kim Taeyeon. You are the best as SNSD leader. No one can change it. No one can replace your title as the forever SNSD leader." SooMan seonsaengnim said and smiled. I smiled and he hugged me. There is that feeling when your father is hugging you.

I, Kim Tae Yeon, officialy stated, that i'm finish as an SNSD leader. Thank you.