This is No Vacation Plan!

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

"Sooyoung-ah, can you please tell me about your theory?" ask Tiffany, sitting down in the cafe, sipping his capuccino.

"Of course yes." Sooyoung said, putting down his camomile tea and continued, "You know. Based on Vic unnie's story, Seohyun still have her phone with her or at least, near her. If we can find the signal we will know where she might be." Sooyoung said seriously. Tiffany just stay quiet. Thinking about it for a while and, "You're genius, soo!" Tiffany shouted that made everyone looked at her. "Oops." Tiffany smiled. "Better be careful next time." Sooyoung said and pull Tiffany hurriedly back to the van.

They drove back to SM Town Building where Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sunny are talking together at the back terrace. Their face was not as cheerful as usually. Sooyoung and Tiffany aproached them. "Yah! Guys! What are you doing here?" Sooyoung tapped Taeyeon's and Sunny's back playfully hoping she can change their expression they put on their face. Even though, Sooyoung herself also feel worrie. It has to be fve days ahead to find Seohyun.

"Soo Man called us." Yuri said after a few moments.

"What? Call you for what?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ask Taeyeon. I'm in no mood to talk about it." Yuri said, looking disgust and walked inside leaving the 4 girls in the terrace. "What actually happened Taeng?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon who was looking at the street and seemed to be wondering. She let out a big sighed. "I think SooMan ahjussi is crazy currently." Taeyeon said. "What?" ask Tiffany. "She want us to take vacation to a lonely beach outside of Seoul with that disgusting girl in a week." Taeyeon said, making her tone harsh at the word disgusting girl. "I know this is going to happened." Said Tiffany. "How long should we stay there?" ask Tiffany again. "I don't know. It could be 2 weeks. Or 1 month."

 

Yuri's POV

I calmed myself down with a glass of lemon tea. Leaning to a wooden desk that was polish cleanly. I could hear SHINee's music from the practicing room. But for this time, it seems that i can't enjoy the song. I don't know why. It's just that, my mind was full of things i shouldn't think about. When i'm stress, i usually do Yoga. Yoga,, no place to Yoga here since our practicing room might be used by EXO.

Then my tought, fly back into times when my father and I used to sit in the garden at night, looking at the stars and he told me stories. The story i still remember is the egyptian stories. How my father tell me stories about god and godesses of egypt. Usually people think about Greek god and godesses. Well, why i started to tell you that way.

Okay, back to the situation. SHINee's music stop. Then, I could hear Onew's voice shouting inside the room. I could catch the word, "Lunch". Well, lunch, i haven't even eat breakfast this morning. Okay, light breakfast. I only ate 2 bite of bread and drink half glass of milk and hurriedly drove here. I wasn't sure what to do. But SooMan Ahjussi really make my day worse.

"Yuri-ah." A voice called. I turned back to see Taeyeon standing behind me. Behind the desk. "Hm?" I asked her. "We need to talk." Taeyeon said and I nodded. She led the way to another terrace, who can't seen by fans.

"What is it about Taeng?" I asked her. "Our vacation. Before that time, we must able to find Seohyun. We can't left Seohyun behind." Taeyeon said. "So, what should we do?" I asked, looking at Taeyeon. "We have to do, Sooyung's plan by tomorrow. And if we can find the signal tomorrow, we have only 3 or 4 days to find Seohyun." Taeyeon said. Her toned was worried. So do I.

"We'll find her unnie. Don't worry." I suddenly said. I don't why, it just suddenly came out from my mouth. "How can you be so sure?" Taeyeon looked at me, narowing her eyes. "I.. I don't know. It's just.. my instinct said so." I answered her, not even sure what to say. But part of me said I'm saying right.

Suddenly, my phone rang. On the screen, it was unknown number.  I managed to answer, "Yubuseyo?"

"Annyeong haseo. Is this Kwon Yuri?"

"Um, ne. Who are you?"

"You don't remember me? I mean,, my voice?"

"No, defenetely don't. I maybe doesn't even know who you are."

"Sujin. Kim Sujin."

"Mwo?! Sujin unnie? Is that you? Natalie Kim?"

"Yes, it's me Yuri. Glad you still even remember my english name."

"Of course, unnie. Where are you now? And why you suddenly called me? I mean, how can you know my number?"

"Well, i try to become one of your fan, and asked it from another fan. And now, i'm currently at Seoul. Want to meet me?" She sai and giggled in the end of the sentence. Sujin unnie hasn't lost his humour sense yet.

"Of course! Where should we meet?"

"Moknam."

"Moknam?" I laughed. "Oh, arasseo. Can i bring the rest of my member?"

"For now, it's just you and me would be better. I also have to tell you something."

"Arasseo. Be there soon." I closed my phone and looked at Taeyeon who was looking at her phone screen. "Unnie, i have to go. I need to meet someone, is that possible?" I asked her. "Yeah sure." she said lifting her head and gave me a little smile.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I wasn't listening to Yuri's conversation. I was busy with my own tought. Well, don't get me wrong. I just looked blankly at my phone screen when suddenly Yul called me. "Unnie, i have to go. I need to meet someone, is that possible?" well, it kinda disturb my tought. "Yeah, sure." I answered and managed a smile and she drift away while saying, "Bye unnie. I see you again later." she said cheerfully,.. "Maybe no, Yul..."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys to make you wait, but i think i won't be able to post the story for the next 3 weeks, but i will try to update next week.

Just stay tune!

Want to request one shot? Message me in my wall!

Don't forget to subscribe and give comments! ;)

Love yah all!!!!! ^o^

>w<

Love,

Parkyeori

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SXCIlgeA-JE/TRIiF2Lh8_I/AAAAAAAAAC0/um0mxiiVGLs/s1600/200601KoreanActress.jpg 

Player of Sujin