FLYING TO DAEGU

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

Annyeong haseo everyone ! With parkyeori here ^^

Sorry if i don't upload for a long time already, am I right? Well, I'm going to pay. :P

And, now, i will skip the meeting scenes and the discussion of the meeting scene, you can get it on the flow of the story! Ok? I hope that will be great and i hope no silent readers! Subscribe and comment! xD

 

so, here it goes...

 

Playing : Love High (Dream High)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon gets up the earliest today. She started to put on make-up. She is usually not like this. Then, as she finish her make up and looked at herself in the mirror, her phone rang. It means a message got in.

Hyoyeon quickly took her phone. Unknown number. She answer it.

"Yubuseyo?" Hyoyeon greeted.

"mm.."

"Who is this?" Hyoyeon got curious.

"Keropi. Please help me..." It sounded like, Yes! Who could it be! It's Seohyun! How can she?

"Yah! Seohyunnie?! Where are you?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Daegu.." Seohyun answered weakly.

"Ne? Arasseo. Where specifically?"

"..." the line ended. Hyoyeon become confused. She hurriedly ran into Taeyeon's room and found her slipping. She get inside and wake up Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon unnie! Wake up! Seohyunnie is in Daegu! eonnie!" Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Ne? What you said? Seohyunnie? Daegu?" Taeyeon said. Hyoyeon nodde. "Ne, unnie, we have to find her. Let's wake up the other girls and let's go to SM building and let's talk to sajangnim about what should we do!" Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon quickly agreed and get dressed while Hyoyeon tried to wake up the other members. First, Tiffany and Sunny.

"Tiffany! Sunny-ah! Wake up! I have something to tell you!!! Hurry up!" Hyoyeon shook their body. They grunted and continue their sleep. "Common! Wake up! Seohyun is in Daegu!" just as Hyoyeon said Seohyu's name, both of the girls jolted.

"What? Seohyun? Seohyun is in Daegu? How come...?" Tiffany asked half shouting.

Sunny rubbed her eyes. "then, what should we do?" asked Sunny. "What should we do? You're insane? Let's get ready. Hyo, are the others wake up already?"Tiffany said.  "No! only Taeyeon." Hyoyeon quickly answered and went out from the room.

She went to Yoona's and Sooyoung's room. and then Yuri's.

One hour later, their heading to SM building.

------------------------------------------- ===== ----------------------------------------

 

"Ok, here it is. We use the private plane and all of you go to Daegu now, and bring SM Staffs with you. We have to find Seohyun. Hopefully, we can find her before monday." Soo Man said. Yes, today is Thursday. and on Monday, they will have vacation with Min Hee.

They went hurriedly to the dorm to pack things while in the SM building everyone busy preparing for the plane.

 

SNSD DORM

"Guys just bring clothes for two or 3 days maximum. We will find Seohyun as fast as we can." Taeyen shouted in the dorm so that each members could hear.

Taeyeon looked at herself on the mirror and sigh. Last. Hwaiting!!! she said inside her.

 

And the searching for Seohyun, started!

And, the one who have clue is always the genius Sooyoung! ;) But this time, Sooyoung needs her friends and her family help. Let's see what she gonna do to find Seohyun in time. Because everything will be revealed soon!