Tonight Party Rock

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]
Hi guys, this is parkyeori. I just want to say thank you to all of you who have read my stories, commenting, and subscribing it. I think I will end this story soon. Chapter eleven is the last I think. Well, that chapter is a bonus. Yeah, I'm going to miss you guys. ^^ see you soon in my other fan fiction! Wanted to request a one-shot? Wall me!

===========================================================

All of the SM artist are there in the club including Jessica and Krystal. But, both of them are hiding on the staff room behind. Tonight, there is no other people except for SM Entertainment artists.

Jessica wears a red slim dress with a red rose in her hair and gold heels. While, Krystal decided not to look feminine and all. She wears a white hat, white tank top and black shorts. She wear a black-purple sneakers. Inside her hat, was written, 'F(x) Krystal' which the fans gave her this afternoon.

"Are you ready?" Lee Soo Man asked the Jung Sisters as soon as he manage to escape from the party and get inside the staff room. Krystal and Jessica nodded. "Let's go!" Lee Soo Man said. Lee Soo Man told the staff to turned the lights and music off. The staff noded and do it quickly before the Jung sisters went out from the room.

Outside, everyone was complaining. "Guys, be quiet please..." Lee Soo Man shouted and all of them turned into silence. Lee Soo Man was just telling why the music and lights are off, lying of course while the Jung sisters went to the stage carefully without making any sound. Just then, the music blast and Krystal started to do a powerful and y dance and all of the Sm Artist were surprised. They are asking each other if the girl is really Krystal. Yes, she is.

Then, the music turned into a soft instrumental and Jessica started to sing. Everyone cheered. Both of the Jung sister end the performance with a new fresh Coreography made by theirselves. Compilation of The Boys, Hot Summer, Paparazzi, and Electric Shock Coreography.

F(x) and Girls' Generation started to tear up. But, someone was drinking alcohol with an annoyed face on the bar, alone. Yes, YoonRi. "I'm still going to get my place. The vacation will still go on, right?" she mumbled and drink some more.

"Tonight, let's throw a party to welcome back our dongsaengdul from America and the one who was been... Kidnapped?" Eunhyuk shouted. Just then, a girl with a long hair, tight into one approached them. She managed to get in but none of them know her.

She was wearing a black glittering tank top and blue tight jeans. She wear white high heels and look around. She was covered in sweat. "Where is Amber?" she asked. Everyone turned to look for Amber. Amber came out from the crowd and face the girl. The girl suddenly softened and slowly cried. She came to hug Amber. Amber and the others didn't know what to do. The security came but Lee Soo Man told them that everything is fine and told them to go back.

The girl released AMber and Amber looked to the girls's eyes carefully. Then, her face stiffed. "D-Denver?" Amber asked. Everyone was whispering to each other. "You finally remember me! I miss you so much!" the girl called Denver said.

"Look at them, they seems similar." Shindong said to Yesung. Yesung nodded. "wow, wait, wait. We need an explanation here." Lee Soo Man said. "Well, she's my long lost twin." Amber said and everyone's eyes was like D.O eyes. O.o

"Well then, I guess tonight party is also for Amber! Dj, turn the music on!" Tiffany shouted and they started to party. What a wonderful night.

>>skip<<

This afternoons at SM building. They got like millions of letters about Krystal and Jessica's comeback, the return of Seohyun and also Victoria, and lastly, amber's twin which spread fast.

The SM artists gathered at the hall. Lee Soo Man began to speak. "Guys, F(x) and Girls' Generation will have a press conference tomorrow. And..." he stopped for a while. "Welcome back to Girls' Generation, Jessica Jung. Welcome back to F(x), Krystal Jung. As then, YoonRi's joining of Girls' Generation will be discussed again by me and the others. But... There's a happy news for all of you!" Lee Soo Man said. "On the next 2 days we will be getting a holiday to Jeju island! All of us, SMTOWN!" lee Soo Man shouted. Everybody cheered.

"Oh, hey Amber, don't forget to bring your twins, okay?" Soo Man said and Amber nodded while laughing. At last, everything is just gonna be fun and good. The ending is always good. If it's not good, then, that's not the ending.

THE END!!!