Victoria's Story

Detective Generation ! [Sequel of We Are Girls' Generation]

"Girls' Generation! Mr. Soo Man is calling for you guys!" Said Natasha, the crew of SM Entertainment said.

"Arasseo!" Taeyeon said and the girls nodded. They walked towards Soo Man's room and he let the girls in. He was looking seriously at those 9 girls and said, "Because of the particapation of MinHee into your group. We need some times of process. And I want you to know more each other for times so that you can enjoy working together with hr. So, I will give you 2 month holiday. You guys understand? And the holiday, started from, NOW!" Soo Man said and some of the girls smiled but some seemed to hate it.

They walked back into their practice room and sat at the corner of the room. "I Better go on with a packed schedule than to have a holiday with that evil girl." Tiffany said and Yuri nodded. "Guys! I have to told you something. Let's go back to the dorm, we're free starting today right?" Sooyoung said. The other girls nodded except for Taeyeon and Yoona. "I have to shoot for commercial." Yoona said. "Me too." Taeyeon followed her.

"Okay than. We meet at the dorm tonight! Let's Go!" Sunny said and all of the girls walked out and went to the car parking.

Taeyeon and Yoona went into their own car and drive away to their own commercial setting place while the other 5 girls went back to their dorm.

"We still can't find Seohyun you know." Hyoyeon said, looking at the window.

"Yeah. We have to find her. I even forget about that." Tifffany said.

"We don't have a clue where is she now. And also Victoria eonnie." Sunny said.

"Guys, let's go to F(x) dorm tonight to get some info maybe or discuss this thing together cause the fans are still saying about this thing." Yuri suggested.

"Hm! I Agree!" Sunny and Hyoyeon shouted.

 

The arrived at the dorm and Sooyoung lead the way in. They put their things and change their own clothes and that take half an hour. They all gathered in the living room, sitting at the comfy sofa.

"What you want to tell us, Soo?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung was busy with her own mind.

"I see that YoonRi girl when I bought food last thursday." Sooyoung said and all the girls become quite.

"Anything more Soo?" Tiffany asked.

"She was calling someone and then she smiled evilishly when she ended the phone. And then, a black car stopped and she hopped into that car and it goes away."

"Well then, what is she smiling about?"

"I heard something she said when she walked passed me." Sooyoung said.

"What is it?" Sunny said in enthusiasme.

Sooyoung's face become as pale as a paper and she began to shivered. She looked at all the members there at that time. She looked back at Sunny and Yuri and than to Tiffany. "do my part and i'll destroy them." she continued.

The girls was in shocked. "She must be talking about us. And the black car, what type of car is it?" Tiffany asked. Sooyoung is trying to remember, "Mazda CX9." she said. "Well, i think it's kinda weird that kind of car is brought into Korea. They can buy Hyundae or other cars that produced here." Sooyoung continued and Yuri's face become pale. She grabbed Sooyoung's wrist and left opened. "What Yul?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Mazda CX9! It's the type of car that kidnapped us! I remember it clearly!" Yuri said and the girls came into shocked.

Just as that, the telephone rang. Tiffany anwered it.

"Unnie! Victoria unnie! Where are you?!" Tiffany said as the girls crowded around her.

"Mwo? Jinjja? Arasseo. Arasseo. But how? And.."

"Okay! I'll be there as fast as i can! Bye!" Tiffany ended the call and looked at the members. "Let's go to the car! Just 3 of us will go and the other wait at the dorm!" Tiffany said. Soit's Sunny and Hyoyeon who will wait at the dorm.

 

On the way, Tiffany explained to them what isVictoria unnie said. "She said she was in the harbour and she said that she will explain how she can be there later after we take her home. Because, she called the member of F(x) and no one answered.

The journey takes 30 minutes and they hurriedly search for Victoria. The three girls went into different ways.

Yuri was the one to find her. She was standing, looking at a cargo ship. Her eyes looked at nothingness. It was blank. "Unnie!" Yuri said and tapped Victoria's shoulder. Victoria looked at her and hurriedly hugged her. "Yuri! I can finally see someone i know! Ah yul!" She hugged her tightly and Yuri hugged her back. Victoria cried as they walked back to the car waiting for Tiffany and Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Tiffany ran back to the car as they saw Victoria and Yuri was standing beside the car.

"Vic unnie!" Tiffany said and they all gathered. "Let's go to the dorm first guys! Vic unnie needs rest!" Sooyoung said and they drove back to the dorm. On the way, Victoria sleep as she was to tired.

30 minutes later, they arrived at the dorm and woke up Victoria. Sunny and Hyoyeon face was bright and they put a big smile. Victoria changed her wet clothes which she borrow from Tiffany and the girls make her food.

After that late lunch, they all gathered at the living room, ready to hear Victoria's story just as Taeyeon and Yoona came in. Yoona and Taeyeon stood at their position looking at Victoria unnie and Victoria just smile at them.

"Unnie! How can... How?" Yoona was to happy and she can't said anything.

"Well, guys, let's gathered and hear my story." Victoria said.

The girls gathered there with a glass of water for each of them. "They sent me into a lonely island where no ship stopped there. It was a small island and i leave there with an old mand and so many servants. The old man was trying to seduce me and he even slept with me. But he didn't do anything else as someone on the phone tell him too. One day, i told a maid to let me out from that beautiful house and she gave me but warned me not to go so long. As i walked into the beach that night, i saw a light of a big ship. Kinds of a cargo ship. In the body, there was written 'CX13'. It was a weird name for a cargo ship. I swam into a small boat under that cargo ship and my power was all gone. A man saw me and asked me who I am. He understand and let me went into the cargo ship and it takes 2 days until it can reach here."

The girls listen carefully to Victoria's story.

"Anything else unnie? And do you know where is Seohyun?" Yoona asked.

Suddenly, Victoria's face become very pale. "What happened to her unnie?" Sunny asked.

"I last saw her 2 weeks ago still in korea and she was brought into a private airport and then, that night i received a call from her. She wasn't talking clearly so i can't fully understand what she said. I was in the bathroom and the man who kidnapped me was not there. But, i can hear some of her words. She said something and it was a kind of unyi, unri,or something like that. And she repeat it for several times. And that the phone end with her scream."

The girls face become pale and there are silence between them. Suddenly Sunny spoke up. "Unyi! maybe it's a name! It's YoonRi! How is it guys! What do you think?"

"That can seems to be right. Did she said anything more to you?" Hyoyeon asked Victoria.

"No. Nothing else. But then, she send a message. It just write. Korea."

"That means, she's still in Korea!" Taeyeon said.

"We have to find her!" Tiffany said and the girls nodded.

 

The girls decided to drive Victoria unnie to her dorm. Luna was the one to opened the dorm and she was shocked. The other members came and hugged Victoria. Victoria tell them the short part of the story.

"I think I got an information about Seohyun." Amber said.

"What is it?"

"Jungle is the place to describe where she is now. Because she call me and then she said she was still in Korea but in the middle of a jungle like 8 hours drive from Seoul."

"How can she contact you instead of us?"

"She decided not to call SNSD members cause she is afraid somone might hear her conversation and she doesn't want to take risk."

"That seohyun is surely smart!"

"When did she call you?"

"3 days ago."

"We have to rescue her!" Yoona said.

"Guys, i think i know where Seohyun could be." Sooyoung said and everyone looked at her.

"Where is it?"

".........................."