Spring Day

The You Who Vow Not To Regret (HIATUS)

For a few minutes standing infront of the hospital entrance, a man at 40's came up approaching her with manner. He then bowed politey and introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. You must be Son Chaerin sshi? I am Secretary Kim. Young Master Park sent me."

"Secretary Kim? Master Park?" She wonder. "Ah you mean that punk guy I saved yesterday?" She bluntly said.

"Yea?" He quiet shock by the fact the she actually have a sharp tongue. Who knows, beautiful lady like her could be so rude. "He might be quiet rude, but he is not that bad." He smiled than lead her to the car. "This way" The door was opened for her.

A few moment after, the 4 wheels already drove away. There was a silent moment until... "Where are we going actually? I mean, why he is not at the hospital when he should?"

"I think you should ask him straight. I have no right to answer it."

Chaerin set silent "Then , you can answer this right? Are you the speed dial 3?"

"Yea?"

"Ani.. He set a number for speed dial number 3. He said he is someone who will take care of his meant. You are his secretary right?"

"Ah. I don't really know the detailed. But I guess it is." He bowed a bit.

 

The car left to side of the city. The road was full with the petals of falling cherry blossom. The trees were there line up along the street. The top of the the branches attached together. Forming a beautiful tunnel.

It is still a long way to go. Chaerin almost fal asleep in the journey. Where on earth are they taking her? Is she being kidnapped or what? Why did she simply follow someone she doesn't even know? 

The car drove through the gate. It is green everywhere. Jungle? She is really being kidnapped now? The are so many green trees and plants around but they are all organized outsided.

"We are here" Secretary Kim said. She get out as soon as the door opened for her. 

"Where are we? You re not really going to kidnap me and throw me to the wood right?" she have the anxious face on.

He bowed a bit , not answering instead. He show her way and lead her . In front of her, a big dungeon?! Where does it come from? Hiding no where in the forest. 'Like seriously where are we?'

"You should go inside. Young Master have been waiting for you." He said.

"Me? Alone? Just walk in thru? Not gonna follow me inside?" She keep hesistating. Secretary Kim, just bowed there waiting for her to dissapear from view. She scratch her un-itchy head and slowly walk in. Peeking behind the door. "Hello?" She whispered. Like seriously, no one couldn't hear her. She took a few steps in observing the insider. Would be a lie if she doesn't amazed. This is her first time to walk into a house like this.

"Did I just save a gold or what? Who on earth is this guy?" She keep observing around freely since there is no one there. From the living room, to the balcony, kitchen, she even check inside the fridge. Amazed of how shinny the kitched stove are. Poke on the sofa to test the softer instead of just have a seat. 

The decoration, was simple. The flowers in the pot are still fresh. 'This guy really love living in wood I guess. Inside out are the living plants.'

Few foot above her, Jimin just the silently put eyes on her act. He was about approaching her but instead he decided to CCTV from the upstairs. That girl quiet brave to wonder around in such a familiar place like this. No manners? Who would have touch someone else stuff? 'Not my piano, girl.' 

He was smiling for a moment but he face changed when Chaerin start to press a few key of his piano. No one ever dare to touch it even with his permission. Not just piano, but all things that are his. 'Wtf are you doing, girl?'

Just a simple Do Re Mi then her attention caught by something else, a framed photo on the small old table ,built around 70's I guess. Such sentimental. 

Jimin was still there observing. Slowly steps by steps, silently, he arranged his steps down the stair. Handsomely, his hands are both in his pocket. Chaerin slowly reached out her hands to pick up the framed but Jimin was faster.

"I won't touch it if I were you." A simple voice yet stern. His eyes were sharp on the framed. He secure it a lot.

Chaerin was startled to death , steps a few steps back. She surprised by the sudden greeting. She was about to yell at him for not greeting in such manners but she pulled back the intention when she looks at his face,

His eyes were not moving. They are still on the framed, staring deep inside. He just standing there insecure. Weak, silent and pity. That was what in her mind.

She doesn't know why, but this guy infront of her, look very sad. She noticed when he smiled at the hospital, were also the same, but she though it is because he was currently in pain. 

It was silent for a moment, until Jimin turn his eyes to hers. Now they finally met,