Rendezvous

I Don't Deserve You

""What?!" Minji exclaimed into the reciever, "Who is this?!"

Is this some type of threat? Are they going to blackmail me?!  she thought

"This is Lee Sungjong." the voice replied, now it didn't sound so sweet becuase she knew he was planning to blackmail her.

"What do you want from me?" she asked. A soft scoff came across the line.

"What do we want?" he laughed a little bit "We just want to return your wallet. Could you meet us back at the market?" 

Who is 'us'?  she thought it must be that creepy tall guy that was behind him. I bet they use their 'cute' faces to make people believe that they are nice guys!

Little did Minji know, she had it all wrong. She still planned to meet them asap right where they collided at the market, but she would bring her dad in the car just to be safe. 

Once she hung up the phone, she rushed down the stairs to her father, who was asleep on the couch.

"Appa!" she said sweetly as shook his shoulders "Appa! Can you drive me to the grocery store?"

He looked up with his eyes half-lidded and blinked a couple of times in confusion. 

"You can drive." was his response and he pulled the pillow over his head.

"Appa! Come on! Please~" yshe pleaded. He just grunted "Minji-ya! You can drive yourself."

So she had to explain the whole story to him.

"Minji~" he rubbed his temples "You are totally overreacting! I'm sure they are just a couple of nice university students who are just trying to help."

After a little more coaxing, she finally drug him off the couch and into the passenger side of the car. 

"Just stay in here, and watch me to make sure they don't steal me." she explained her plan again.

"You're going crazy." he paused and his brows furrowed, as a sly smile grew on his lips "I think you have a crush on him."

It took all of Minji's concentration not to wreck the car. 

"WHAT?!" she responded. "I. Do. Not." she gripped the wheel as more words flooded her brain

Do I? and Well he is handsome. But I dont. I cant like a wallet thief. Thats all they are....just theives.....Really handsome thieves.