The Market

I Don't Deserve You

Pulling into the parking lot again, Minji took a deep breath as her father gave a long sigh, making his impatience obvious. His eyes were drooping and he cuddled father down into the chair. Minji noticed and snapped her fingers in front of his face,

"Yah~ you need to stay awake." he gave her a dirty look as she left the car "Hwaiting~" she said cutely and held up her fist, her father replied with a very less enthusiastic "Hwaiting." and a half smile. She felt bad for waking him up when he had only had a few hours of sleep after work, but it was necessary. Minji cautiously approached the spot where she had collided with this 'Sungjong' character earlier that day. She stole a quick glance back at her father who was watching her and gave him a nod. After a quick deep breath she walked confidently towards the two boys who had just appeared. They were wearing the same outfits, and they didn't seem to be armed with any weapons. 

As soon as Sungjong and Minji's eyes caught each other, Sungjong's lips stretched into a huge enthusiastic smile.

What he is doing? she thought He must be playing with me. Well two can play this game!

She gave her warmest smile and a cute wave as she walked a little bit faster. When they were close enough, Sungjong held out his hostage, the long lost wallet, with both hands. 

"I'm so sorry that you had to go to all of this trouble. And I'm sorry still for running into you." he actually sounded sincere. And a little blush even tinted his already feminine cheeks. 

Minji grabbed the wallet and searched it with suspicion. Everything was still there.

"We didn't take anything~" Sungyeol said, making Sungjong's eyes widen 

"Of course we didn't!! We wouldnt even think about stealing from you!" his face, and voice sounded a little hurt, and maybe Minji felt a tinge of guilt for suspecting them of theft, but she had to protect herself!

"Well..." Minji said "Thank you." and she started to turn around but Sungjong gently touched her shoulder, when she turned around he had a very confused and surprised look on his face, and didnt say anything. So Minji just turned sround and walked even faster toward her car.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SungYeol's POV

"Gah!!" Sungjong squealed "She thought we stole from her!!!" his face had gotten more red the more he thought about it. "How embarassing!!" 

After ranting the whole ride home, he said "Do we even look like criminals?!" and he paused and looked me up and down, I was wearing a black cardigan and a gray undershirt with dark color jeans. "Well you probably creeped her out a little bit."

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! I'm not creepy!" I scolded and then just listened as he going on about how embarassed he was.

"And I mean even though you are really thin and maybe a little sick looking.." 

"Sungjong!" I interrupted "Do you still have her number?"

"What?" he gave me a look like I was crazy. 

"Her number, in your history from when you called her!" 

"Yeah I guess so, why?" he gave me a suspicious look. 

"We could call her and ask her to dinner, then she'll know we aren't thieves!" it was the best idea I had, and maybe I just wanted to see her again. The way her cheeks turned red when she fell, the way her long brown hair followed the wind as she dashed away from us, embarassed. I want to get to know her better.

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol! Are you crazy?!" he smacked the back of my head "Even if she thinks we arent thieves, she will think we are stalkers!!" and the idea crumbled, Sungjong had a way of doing that to some of my plans. I had gotten used to it because we were like brothers and we loved each other. I just couldn't stop thinking about her...

Kim Minji~