Worries~

I Don't Deserve You

WARNING!!

You'll totally see Minji's full crazy coming out in these chapters...hehe enjoy!(; and you'll see Sungjong's side as well~ lol

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Why is this happening?! I thought I got rid of him earlier this week!  Minji thought as she sat in her first class. She buried her face in her hands and groaned a little too audibly.

"Yes?" the professor asked "Are you alright?" she looked really strict, she had short dark hair and very sharp features 

"No ma'am" Minji replied and hid her face.

This is the worst first day ever!

~*~*~*~After Class~*~*~*~*~

Minji picked up her books and drudged out of the class, next was her photography class, so maybe there was still hope for this day to get better. As she walked across the campus she was on the look out for any sign of Sungjong...thankfully she lucked out and saw none of him. Her mood boosted as she realized that she must have overreacted, she might have just imagined it to be him becuase she was in such a hurry. It was probably just someone who looked like him. 

She sat down in a seat by the window and watched the leaves softly rustling on the trees. The room had started to fill and she heard multiple conversations that meant nothing to her, she was more focused on a squirrel who was trying to get a nut out of the tree. 

"Yah~ Kim Minji!" she heard and turned towards the unfamiliar voice.

SungYeol's POV

Why did he call her?! Wah! Sungjong, you're such an embarassment to me! 

"Yah~ Kim Minji!" he had yelled. She looked perfectly content just looking out the window. Sungjong had told me earlier that she had run into him again...literally. She really needs to watch where she's going, but I guess I was excited because I got to see her again. She had the most angelic looking face. She wore no makeup and her hair was long, straight, and looked reallllly soft. Aigoo~ Why am I like this?! Her eyes widened 10x larger when she recognized us. She grabbed her desk like she was preparing to flee. Oh gosh~~ did we scare her that badly?! I looked over and saw Sungjong wasn't standing next to me anymore..he was walking up to her!! NOOO~ I wanted to grab his shirt and pull him back, but he was already settling into the desk in front of her. 

"Sungyeol~" he called "come sit by me here!" and he patted the seat by his. I walked over and as I got closer she looked even more scared. Did she think we were going to attack her in the middle of a classroom?! 

I bowed to her before I sat down and she just gave the strangest look. hung open and her eyebrows were furrowed slightly. Sungjong, being his normal self, lited her chin so was closed. Her eyes got even biiiigger (which I thought was impossible) and her face got really red. This was the first thing she said to us.

"Yah!" she wailed "Don't touch me! You...you...stalkers!!" 

Sungjong and I tried calming her down by saying it was all just a big coincidence

"You think I'm stupid?!" she stood up and looked honestly offended "How can you show up in my life like this so recently?!" her voice was gradually getting louder and more harsh, and before she could create even more of a scene Sungjong covered and the teacher walked in telling every one to calm down. Her disgusted/surprised/scared out of her wits face was still plastered on her face and she still stood as everyone else sat down.

"Excuse me miss~" the teacher said to her and gently touched her shoulder "Is there something wrong?"

Minji looked like she was about to go off and explain how Sungjong and I were 'stalking' her and she needed us out of this class, but uncharacteristically she just calmly sat down and shook her head. In the middle of the class Sungjong was writing in his notebook.

"Sungjong~" I whispered "What're you doing?" he just gave me a sly wink and tore the page out, folded it a few times, and slipped it onto Minji's desk. What if it was about me?! He better not say anything bad about me! I didn't look back to see the look of disgust that was probably all over her face.

~*~*~*~Sungjong POV~*~*~*~

"Minji-ya~" I wrote as sweetly as I could, as I wrote I dictated the words in my head with my angelic voice. "I'm so sorry that we have frightened you. We honestly didn't mean to. Its truly is just a big coincidence. I hope you can forgive us, we would love to be friends(:" and I passed it back to her, Sungyeol was dying to know what I had written, he probably thought it was something about him...such a paranoid choding. I heard the paper crinkle as it was opened and I heard her scoff slightly and scribble with her pencil. She slid the paper under my arm which was resting on my desk. I opened it, expecting a sincere apology and possibly a love confession becuase...come on...I'm beautiful.<3

"Leave me alone."

"Leave me alone"

"Leave me alone"

 

I read it over a few times, to make sure I could read her messy handwriting correctly...

LEAVE YOU ALONE?!  I thought to myself...how could any woman reject that apology of Lee Sungjong?! What a little witch!! I jumped from my desk and threw the paper into the wastebin and huffed back to my desk. 

"Are you alright?" the teacher asked sweetly 

"Fine." I said and flashed my biggest fake smile possible. How could I be fine when I totally just put myself out on the line like that?! I'll make sure she regrets not accepting my friendship! I started plotting evily in my mind.

~*~*~*~*~Minji's POV~*~*~*~*~

Aish~ he's such a drama queen!!! I just nicely asked him to leave me alone. Did he think I was going to confess my love or something?! I could keep insisting that he's stalking me, and that I will sue him if he doesnt leave me alone, but I'm not crazy!! He looked like such a woman the way he got up and flipped his hair with anger...what a diva. The tall guy next to him looked mortified. He looked up at Sungjong with his eyes wide open. 

"What was that about?!" I saw him whisper and Sungjong just flipped his hair at him. Poor guy~ how dies he deal with such a y man. Maybe it was his boyfriend. It couldn't be...

Just then, the tall one...I think Sungjong called him Sungyeol...looked back at me. His face looked a little scared and maybe a tinge of apologetic. Maybe he was actually alright. But there's NO WAY I'm getting in with them...if I have to deal with Sungjong for one more minute I think I might die!!