Not again (really short chapter)

I Don't Deserve You

Warning: this may be a little predictable and a little cheesy, but you know you like it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Appa! I'm leaving now! Have a nice day~" Minji called through the house as she pranced through the threshold toward her car. She didn't really know why, but she was excited to get back to school. She wanted to meet new people in her classes and get some more shots on her camera. She drove instinctively toward the campus. She knew where every single one of her classes was. On her way, though, she got caught in traffic behind a bad car accident. Thankfully she had been a little early and had some time to spare. She got through the congestion and found a spot just 5 minutes before her first class. She scurried through the beautiful campus, and didn't even have to use her map once. She rounded a corner as she got nearer to the first building, and next thing she knew, her was colliding with the ground. She rubbed her but a little before she looked up to see what she had so carelessly ran into. 

No... she thought

She looked up into the all too familiar round brown eyes who belonged to none other than Lee Sungjong. Without even acknowledging him, she picked up her books and sprinted as fast as she could into the safety of her first class.

Not again...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note:
oh ...bet you didn't see that coming! Stay tuned for the chaos that is about to ensue. (;

-Haley(: