First Day

I Don't Deserve You

"Minji~~~!!" Minhwa yells from the bottom of the stairs "come on!!!" You slowly drag your head off of the pillow. 

Oh no!! It's his first day back to school and you had forgotten all about it! How could be such a horrible older sister! 

"Coming honey!!" you yelled as you pulled on a pair of pants and a sweater. Since your mother had passed away and your father worked from midnight to 8am you had to take your brother to school in the mornings. Which wasn't a real pain because all of your classes were later in the day at the local university. During the summer break, though, you had lost the habit of waking up to take your brother to intermediate school. 

Pulling your hair into a ponytail you rushed down the stairs and out to the car with Minhwa. 

"I'm sorry buddy." you said as you drove him toward the school, "I totally forgot. I hope you arent late!"

"I won't be~ don't worry unnie." he said and gave you the biggest smile. When he smiled you could see that he had your mother's eyes and mouth. He had never known her very well, but you did. You wish he could have known her because she was such an amazing mother and just an outstanding person in general. She would listen to any problem and help as much as she could. She would know the times where all she could do was listen and provide a shoulder to cry on, which was often the most beneficial.

You pulled into the school lot just in time for Mihwa to run his little into the front doors. 

"Have a good first day!!" you yelled out after him. He turned around and gave you a wave and his winning smile. He was one of the sweetest kids you had ever known. 

You drove back home thinking about your first day which would be coming up. You couldnt wait to get back to your photography courses. Since you were little you always loved playing with cameras and taking photos of people , animals, landscapes. Once you got older you discovered photoshop and other things of the like. Photography became such a passion that you even followed through with courses in high school and college. 

A vibration in your pocket interrupted your reverie, it was your phone.

SMS from: Appa
Minji-ya~ could you pick up some milk? I forgot to last night.

You replied with "okay" and headed to the grocery store.

The lot of the grocery store was pretty small, and there weren't many cars there. As you were walking in, there were two boys walking out. You hadn't noticed them and instead of watching where you walked, you were more focused on the birds fighting beside one of the cars in the lot. Before you even noticed that he was there, your body collided with his and you stumbled back and fell on your bottom. Without thinking your eyebrows furrowed in pain of falling on the cement and you said "Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry!!" a sweet voice said to you and you took the hand that was being extended toward you. You looked forward and saw the most beautiful and soft face you've ever seen on a man. At first would would have guessed it was a woman, but upon closer inspection it was obviously a man. "Are you okay?" he asked, but you were too stunned by his gorgeous face that you couldnt answer right away. After a few awkward moments you popped back into reality and you could see the confused and worried look etched upon his beautiful face. Normally you would have told them to watch where they were going, but you just wanted him to smile again so you said 

"Yeah! I'm fine, it was my fault anyway, I was just watching those birds over ther--" you stopped in the middle of your word, why in the world would you admit to watching birds instead of the walk path? "I'm sorry." you added again and saw him smile again. Just then, you noticed the guy standing beside him. He was trying to hold in laughter, you were guessing more from the fall than what you had said, but you blushed hard anyway. The other guy was tall and thin and had dark chocolate colored hair and was wearing these really cute large framed glasses. You crossed glances for a minute as you walked away after apologizing again. 

Who were they? you asked yourself, What are their names? How old were they? He was really handsome.

Your mind kept reeling with thoughts of those two unknown guys. You walked to the dairy section of the store by second nature and grabbed the fat free milk while still stuck in your thoughts. When you went to the counter, you pulled out your wallet for the money and realised that it wasn't in your pocket. 
You must have looked dumb fumbling around in your pockets, but no matter how much you looked, it wasn't there. 

"I'm so sorry!" you said to the cashier, "I must have dropped my wallet out in the lot," you said "I'll be right back!" and you dashed out to the lot where you had fallen. You looked all around, under a few cars when you finally accepted that it just wasn't there. You went back in to tell the lady that it wasn't there and you offered to take the milk back to the fridge. You went as quickly to your car as you could, that was the most embarassing thing ever!

They must have been pickpockets!! you thought, Why else would he have been so nice and offered to help me up?

Losing the little amount of money that was in your money wasn't a horrible thing, but it had your driver's license, debit card, and a card with your number and e-mail on it in case you had left the wallet on a store counter which happens often 

Now those pick pockets have all of your posssessions and your information!! What a day! 

 

Sungyeol's POV

"Why couldn't you have just returned it to her then?" I asked a frightened and pacing Sungjong. 

"I dont know!" he pauses and angrily runs his hands through his hair. "I look down one moment and see it, pick it up and the next moment she was gone!" 

Sungjong and I were at the store when he was watching these two birds under a car and accidentally ran into this beautiful girl. He hit her so hard that she fell to the ground and lost her wallet! He was too busy apologizing to pick her wallet up right away, and she was so embarassed that she ran away too quickly. Now her wallet was sitting on our dorm room table. I picked it up and started looking through it. Finding her driver's license I said

"Kim Minji, 21 years old. 152cm, 50kg, brown eyes, brown hair." 

"Wah!~" Sungjong said "She's my age?" 

"This paper has her number and E-mail on it!" I said, pulling out a folded piece of paper. "Should we call her?"

"Of course!!" Sungjong practically jumped over the table at me to get the paper, he read the paper and dialed into his phone "We need to give this back!" he exclamied before placing the call.

"Hello~" he greeted into the phone, "I'm so sorry to bother you, but we have your wallet."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

How was it?! haha sorry for the cliff hanger, but I need to think of whats excatly going to happen next and I need to sleep hard core

leave me lots of love!<3 thanks for reading!!

-Haley(: