Deleted Part

나의 반쪽이야 (Half of Me)

Actually, this not special chapter or somewhat but this is the deleted story or changed story. So this is the one that planned before but I changed my mind in the last second.

=======

 

[Something on Chapter 6 – The Published Ver.]

            Meanwhile, the Crown Prince’s quarters, Ji Hyeon only sat at Crown Prince’s room while Lady Song and some maids help her to take off her hair make up.

            “It’s all done,” said Lady Song. “Then, I’ll take my leave,”

            Lady Song and the maids get out from the Crown Prince’s room. Then the Crown Prince entering his room and he saw Ji Hyeon there. He goes to Ji Hyeon side and sit there.

            “Ji Hyeon-a…”

            The Crown Prince tried to Ji Hyeon’s hair, but Ji Hyeon stand up and avoid him.

            “Why?”

            “Don’t you dare to touch me!”

            “But I am your husband,”

            “Didn’t you hear that I already said that I’ll never take you as my husband? My one and only husband is Ki Hyun, your best friend,”

            “LEE JI HYEON!”

            The Crown Prince also stands and tried to grab Ji Hyeon’s arm, but Ji Hyeon avoid it again.

            “Why did you betray your best friend this much? Did you even thoughts of him as your best friend? Or did you only toy him because he is only a petty nobleman?”

            “Do you want me to tell the truth?”

            Ji Hyeon looked at the Crown Prince.

            “I do think of him as my best friend. That’s why I hide my real identity for him so that I can befriend with him. Because I think he is a good person who would never misuse my position or my power to gain something. Actually, I really envy on him. Because he has bright personality and he always told me that he loved someone. He loved a girl that always giving him support. He loved the girl that always being his purpose to life and he even planned to married the girl since long ago. But I never had a thought that it would be you,”

            “But you know that he loves that girl so much, so why did you stoles her from him?”

            “Because I also loved that girl, even since I was little,”

            Ji Hyeon takes a step behind and makes a distance from the Crown Prince.

            “Did you ever know that from the day you left the palace, I always want to go outside the palace only to find you? Did you ever know that I live like at hell because you left my sight? From that day, I always miss you and kept missing you every day. I tried to find you but once I got to known that you’re the girl that Ki Hyun loves, I tried to give up on you. I even want you to be happy with my best friend. I even told the King that I am also against this marriage. But then, everything turned out to be like this,”

            “Should I believe everything that you said since you always that selfish?”

            “Ji Hyeon-a…”

            “I really know who you are. I don’t want to hear anything again from you,”

            The Crown Prince tried to pull Ji Hyeon’s into his arm. But Ji Hyeon kept pushing him.

            “Saranghae [I love you],” said the Crown Prince.

            “NWA [Let go of me]!” said Ji Hyeon.

            Ji Hyeon pushed him. But then, the Crown Prince force to kiss her. But after the kiss, Ji Hyeon slaps the Crown Prince.

            “Geureohke shirheoyo [Do you hate me that much]?” asked the Crown Prince.

            “Leave me alone!” said Ji Hyeon.

            The Crown Prince only looked at Ji Hyeon. Then he leaves Ji Hyeon alone, as Ji Hyeon’s wish. He go to another room and let Ji Hyeon’s stay at his room for tonight.

=======

 

[Something on Chapter 6 – Unreleased Ver.]

Meanwhile, the Crown Prince’s quarters, Ji Hyeon only sat at Crown Prince’s room while Lady Song and some maids help her to take off her hair make up.

            “It’s all done,” said Lady Song. “Then, I’ll take my leave,”

            Lady Song and the maids get out from the Crown Prince’s room. Then the Crown Prince entering his room and he saw Ji Hyeon there. He goes to Ji Hyeon side and sit there.

            “Ji Hyeon-a…”

            The Crown Prince tried to Ji Hyeon’s hair, but Ji Hyeon stand up and avoid him.

            “Why?”

            Ji Hyeon only stays on her position and doing nothing. When the Crown Prince looked at her eyes, she avoids the eye contact. But the Crown Prince touched her chin and turns her face so that he can look straight into her eyes.

            “You’re so beautiful tonight,”

            Ji Hyeon didn’t say anything. But she startled when the Crown Prince suddenly come closer and even his lips touch her lips softly. But still, Ji Hyeon pushed the Crown Prince.

            “Why?” asked the Crown Prince.

            The Crown Prince stokes her long hair and then touched her face.

            “I can’t find a reason how can I loved you this much,” said the Crown Prince. “And I am glad that because I can be with you now, so I hope that no one can separate us again,”

            Again, Ji Hyeon didn’t say anything and avoid the eye contact. Meanwhile, the Crown Prince suddenly pull her Otgoreum (the long ribbon on upper part of hanbok) and and take off her Jeogeori (the upper part of hanbok). He touched her pale-skinned shoulder and then he placed his hand on her neck then kissed her again. As the Crown Prince kissed her lips, at the same time, the tears falling down from Ji Hyeon’s eyes.

            The Crown Prince kissed her lips softly as if he wants to tell her that he really wants her through that kiss, but she even didn’t give any responses. But when the Crown Prince kissed her more deeply, she tried tu pull the Crown Prince. But the Crown Prince holds her hands tightly so she can’t move again. Slowly, he stop kissed her for awhile, but then he reachs her neck. He kissed her neck softly while she always tried to push him. He even kissed her bare shoulder before move to her neck again.

            As she can’t do anything about tonight, she only can let the Crown Prince thought of her as him for tonight. But the fact that can be avoided is, she can’t thoughts of him as her husband. Because in her heart, there’s only Ki Hyun and no one can replace Ki Hyun from her heart, no matter who they’re even the Crown Prince who loved her since he was little.

=======

 

Hahahahahahahahahaha someone can slap me hard now hahahahahahahahahahahaha

 

But thank you so much for your appreciation and thank you so much for your support for my fan fiction. I really don’t know how to pay that. But in the future, I promise to make better stories. So sorry if there were too much mistakes, especially on my grammar since I am not native English speaker, so I presented this story with my broken English. Thank you for your understanding too, of course. Also, so sorry for makes you cry while reading my story hahaha FYI that sad story is my speciality and I am glad when the reader can cry while reading to my stories *you can slap me*.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ERRTHING and the upcoming story would be uploaded in a few days. Is it sequel or not? Please, anticipate it a lot and give it a lot of love too.

Thank you…

 

Regard,

 

JHnimm