When the strange night in Byun Baekhyun's life, got stranger.

This ain't no Ordinary Romance, 'cause we ain't no Ordinary People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: The view of text and images have been designed for PCs hence, it might not be properly oriented and fonts might change if viewed in cellular devices. I apologise in advance for the discomfort.

 

 

When the strange night in Byun Baekhyun's life, got stranger.

 

 

His watch read 10:25 PM. Baekhyun had been waiting since the last ten minutes for Kyungsoo's return. He couldn't wait any longer. He was feeling weirder by the second. Whatever his ailment was, he had to get it cured ASAP. 

He sprung out of his bed in one swift move, grabbed his car keys and made his way out of the dorm.

 

Most of the drug stores were closed at this hour of the night. It was over half past ten but Baekhyun was desperate. He continued driving and searching for any signs of a drug store that might be open. Luckily he found a small one right before the Pharmacist was about to close it. He hastily parked his car on the side of the road and made his way to the drugstore.

 

"Ajjusshi!"

 

The pharmacist turned in the direction of the voice and noticed that Baekhyun was crossing the road in a hurry. "Be Careful, kid! I'm right here", he smiled reassuringly and  walked back into the store, switching the lights on.

 

Baekhyun scurried into the drug store, "Ajjusshi, I think I'm falling sick." His voice was etched with panic.

 

The Ajjusshi studied Baekhyun skeptically.

 

"I don't really know though because I have never fallen sick before." Baekhyun scratched his nape. "I'm sorry. H-how does this exactly work?", he enquired, timidly peeping at the pharmacist through his silver bangs.

 

The pharmacist didn't seem amused at all for some reason. His brows furrowed. He spoke after a good whole minute of giving Baekhyun a frosty-noser. "Let me guess. Your symptoms are - 'For the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter