Prologue

This ain't no Ordinary Romance, 'cause we ain't no Ordinary People
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Baekhyun both got dumped on the same day.

 

Baekhyun by Kai and Chanyeol by Kyungsoo.

 

Baekhyun in room no. 004 and Chanyeol in room no. 061 of the same dorm their boyfriends stay in.

 

The same dorm they are supposed to stay in too but …. lol as if!

 

“Guess it’s time” their boyfriends smiled at them and they knew that it indeed was. “Thank you for the memories. Hope you have a good life.”, they said and Chanyeol and Baekhyun took one last glance at their exes’ fine asses as it swayed out of their rooms. It wasn’t much since they had been dumped for the same reason for the nth time. But for all the action they had been getting since the last couple of weeks, they couldn’t say it wasn’t worth the try.

 

 

 

 

"How did it go?", Kyungsoo asked as he saw Kai walking out of Baekhyun's room after they had both taken a major step in their lives. Kai shut the door with his back turned to it. He couldn't afford to face that room after breaking up with his boyfriend that he had come to adore in the last three weeks. All of his insides were still craving for it to keep going the way it was but he knew he couldn't anymore. Frankly, just like everyone else who had been with Byun Baekhyun before, he was exhausted. And no matter how much he wanted it to continue, they both knew it was time to let go. 

"Smooth", he winked teasingly to ease the shorter boy who seemed to be genuinely concerned about Kai as al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter