Tommorow

Only Mine

Yoongi kissed him then let go, only to go back and bite him harder, making Jimin cry in pain. "Yoongi! Yoongi-ah!! Let go!!" Jimin yelped. Yoongi let go, leaving a red, slightly bloody mark. 

Jimin sighed and looked back at the mark, and then glared at Yoongi. "Yoongi.... you left a mark!!" Jimin whined as he continued to fix his shirt so that the leather will not itch him to death.

Yoongi smirked and apologized, cleary not meaning what he said at all. They fought for a moment, well, only Jimin did while Yoongi laughed at him. Namjoon came out of the bathroom a while later, with a towel on his neck. 

"Are you done?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon shyly smiled and sat down, next to Jimin. Jimin smiled at te hyung and explained to him the rules while living in the house. 

"You may not curse, you have to help me cook. And that's all. By the way, please keep yourself clean, it's hard to take care of another certains someone..." Jimin said to Namjoon and glared at Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked away and pretended to act innocent, making Jimin more pissed. Namjoon laughed. These two were such a good and cute couple. "Are you guys married?" Namjoon asked out of curiousity, and Jimin turned scarlet red. 

"No. Why?" Yoongi asked, clearly calmed. "It's because.. sorry if this is rude but, you guys act like one?" Namjoon said, inspecting both of them, swaying back and forth. 

Jimin turned his head towards Nam and pulled his arm, lifting him up. "Namjoon, from now on, you are going to transfer to out school. Do you know how to read?" Jimin asked. 

Nam nodded. "Although I am a slave, I sometimes purposely clean in the library and read books." Namjoon said, smiling to himself. Jimin nodded and he pulled Namjoon to the bedroom. 

When they were inside the room, Yoongi followed after them, watching them from the bedroom door. Jimin explained everything to Namjoon. "You are going to live here so you have to follow the rules made. Tommorow, don't leave my side. Actually, leave my side. Go to Yoongi's and follow him." Jimin said. 

Namjoon then asked,"Why? You are strong! Really strong!!" and his eyes shined in the moonlight. "You know what? I'm not. I just have good reflexises. Actaully, my reflexies are the reflexes are the reflexes or a 90 year old man.." Jimin said and smiled. 

Namjoon laughed and Yoongi scrunched his nose in the cheesy atmosphere in the air. He was sure he felt a pang of jealousy. "Okay now, go to sleep." Jimin said and left, watching until Namjoon was tucked in that he turned off the light and went back into the livingroom.