School

Only Mine

Jimin returned to the living room where Yoongi sat on the couch, leaning his head against the armrest. "Yoongi, do you think that he will do good in school?" Jimin asked, afraid for the boy's future. 

"I'm sure he'll do fine.." Yoongi said, plugging in one of the earphones. Jimin sighed and went to sit next to Yoongi. "What?" Yoongi said as he unplugged one of thsi earplugs to be able to hear Jimin's statement clearly. 

"You're thinking too much.." Yoongi said, a bit annoyed at how much Jimin cared about the boy. "Seriously though, I'm so tired..." Yoongi complained as he closed his eyes. 

Jimin pouted. It didn't seem like he cared about Jimin as much as when he found him inside the house. "You're a meanie..'' Jimin said. Yoongi smiled, still closing his eyes. 

Jimin waited for a few minuted, staying in the same position until he heard Yoongi softly snoring. He softly walked on top of Yoongi, keeping his knees on the sides of Yoongi's body so he wouldn't die because of his weight. 

And he plopped down, on top of Yoongi, thinking before he did so, and then no longer regretting it. Yoongi immediately, hugging Jimin with his legs and arms. "Jimin, are you going to get off, or no?" Yoongi smirked as he hugged Jimin too tight, making him not able to breathe. 

Jimin laughed, also trying to pry off his legs and arms which cuddeled around his body. "Okay! Okay! Yoongi! Now let me go..." Jimin said as he pleaded for Yoongi to let go. 

Yoogi let go after he heard the other one not being able to breathe and Jimin fell to the floor, panting and holding his stomach.