Forgiveness

Only Mine

As they reached the market, Jimin and Jin walked into the builind with Yoongi following behind, concentrating on Jimin's actions and facial expressions. He often smiled when with Jin. What were they talking about?

Jimin and Jin talked throughout the walk to the section where they wanted to go and often told information about each other. "As you already know, my name is Jin. I'm 26 years old."

Jimin was shocked at the statement. He was older than Jimin was? He seemed so young! "Okay now my turn. I'm Jimin and I am 22 years old." Jimin informed Jin. 

Jin laughed. "Guess I'm your hyung?" he said. Jimin nodded quickly and smiled. Yoongu was quiet the while time while they were shopping for clothes, food, and more items. 

He constantly checked his phone, as he were a high school girl who was waiting for a mail from her boyfriend. Jimin and Jin laughed at that, and that made yoongi curious of what they were laughing about. 

"Yah.. why are you laughing?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook their heads and placed a finger on his lips, basically telling Jin to not tell him what they said about his boss. 

Jin giggled and turned back to shopping and so did Jimin, leaving Yoongi suspicious. He grabbed Jimin's arms silently, and Jin continued to walk. "Jin! Walk a but without us!" Yoongi shouted at Jin. 

Seeing the situation Jimin was in, he mentally congratuated Yoongi and Jimin and continued to walk fowards. Yoongi turned Jimin around and said to him,"What the were you talking about?" to Jimin. 

Yoongi was mentally cursing at himself in is mind. Why the was he.. doing this? Jimin frowned and gently flicked at Yoongi's forehead with his pointer finger. 

"I told you to not curse already." Jimin said, pouting. Yoongi couldn't stand at the sight, but still tried to control himself and get back to the point. "That's not what I was talking about. Answer me already..!" Yoongi yelled loudly, not minding the attention directed at them. 

Jimin was startled by the sudden outburst. He jumped slightly in his spot, but then Yoongi loosened his grip, making him more relaxed in his hold. Jimin giggled and answered,"We were talking about how you looked like a high school girl with patience." and Yoongi blinked a couple of times.

"What?" Yoongi said. "I said--" Jimin started. "No! I don't mean that. What? Why? How?" Yoongi asked. Jimin laughed at the sudden confusion. He had been laughing a lot when staying with Yoongi.

"You looked like a high school girl waiting for your boyfriend to text you.." Jimin said reluctantly. He thought Yoongi was going to have a sudden outburst, but he didn't. 

"Oh..that's what you were talking with Jin?" Yoongi said, looking away. Jimin was again shocked. "Why'd you bring Jin into this?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looked as is he had said something wrong. 

"Uh...*cough cough* I think that Jin is getting futhur away. Let's go to him." Yoongi said, running past Jimin. He stared aimlessly as Yoongi ran, the ditance between them getting wider and wider. 

He suddenly frowned. "Is this a good time to run...?" he asked himself, silently. Jimin lightly stepped away, looking back if Yoongi was to follow them, or if there were any enemy to defeat before causing a ruckus and catching Yoongi and Jin's attention. 

Jimin stepped into the clothes silently and hid there. Yoongi turned back, no longer hearing footsteps which were supposed to Jimin's following him. Yoongi snarled in disappointment and anger. 

"JIN! JIN! Immediately find Jimin for me!!" Yoongi said, heading down at the stairs. Not much people were there so, the place was exceptionally quiet. Jin dropped his items and took out something which looked like a walkie talkie. 

Jimin lightly stepped out of the clothes and opened the nearest window, and walked back into the clothes. He silently held onto his knees and rocked back and forth, fearing for his own life when Yoongi or Jin found him. 

Even the 'slaves' would probably harm him before bringing him to Yoongi. Was this the right thing to do? What if it wasn't? Suddenly, the place was now quiet with no noises. The market must've closed down already. 

Quickly, he looked out the window from the 4th floor, where he saw Yoongi and Jin leading people to where they need to find Jimin. He could not see Yoongi clearly, but could still see that his face expressed sudden fury and immediate anger. 

He wiped the window with his sleeve and saw Yoongi and Jin clearer. The people following them then parted, to seperate ways and Yoongi whispered somwthing which Jimin could barely read, but did so anyways. 

He said 'When I find Jimin, I swear I would ing torture him to the point where he cannot walk any more...' and Jimin shuddered. He had school tommorow, and if he couldn't go, he would waste all his mother's money. 

He frowned and ran around the building, where there was plenty of hiding spots. Jimin looked at where the clock was placed. it had said it was 5 o'clock. He heard some one come in and immediately hid in the storage room, which was the closest it was. 

Yoongi must've use his wealth to stay in this building or else he wouldn't have been able to get in. Jimin his there and suddenly felt a hand grab the back of his neck, basically his nape. 

"We're going home!!" Yoongi snarled at Jimin, and lifted Jimin on his shoulders. Suprisingly, he was stronger than he looked. Jimin struggled as Yoongi brought him towards the door. 

He attempted to bite Yoongi's back, which made him have no reaction and just smack Jimin's back instead. He it way more hard then how Jimin bit him. Jimin also tried to puch and knee him, but that didn't work.

He had no power since he was in mid air, so his flings and perserverance was for nothing. When they reach the stairs though, jimin stopped. He didn't want to struggle once they were on the stairs because they would probably fell down together. 

He did want to escape, but he did not want Yoongi to get hurt. When they reached out the door, he was no longer kicking or flailing his arms, as he was too tired to do so. 

Jimin was then thrown into the car, and that made him realize that Yoongi had already prepared this car before everything happened. He was barely injured, but then noticed that Yoongi constanly rubbed his back. 

Jimin sat there, silent. He was thinking about the previous things that happened in the market. Suddenly, Yoongi pulled out his walkie talkie looking thingy and said, "Jin, tell the others I found Jimin." and then there was a bleep. 

Yoongi looked at him and snarled. "Don't even think about getting away, you little ." and with that, it silented Jimin, but also annoyed him how he had called him a little . As if he wasn't one himself..

-After the Ride Home- 

Yoongi locked Jimin's arms behind his back as he roughly pushed Jimin to go fowards, which Jimin did not do. So instead, Yoongi carried Jimin like a princess up the masion, Jimin constantly ing and flailing is arms. 

Yoongi stopped and opened the bedroom door, throwing Jimin onto the bed and quickly locking it back up. "What the hell?!!" Jimin yelled, as he tried to escape Yoongi. 

Yoongi walked towards Jimin and pushed him down onto the bed. "I told you already. Don't even try to escape, didn't I?" Yoongi said. Jimin shuddered. Yoongi leaned at his ears and whispered,"You will pay the price this time.." and bit at his ears. 

Jimin's eyes widened with fear and started begging for Yoongi to stop. Yoongi didn't bother to listen. He then placed his legs between Jimin's and pushed fowards, making Jimin's and his leg meet each other, only for the fabric between the two to seperate them. 

Yoongi pushed his lips against jimin's and explored his mouth using his tongue. He then slid his hands under Jimin's shirt and began to play with his d, slowly piching them and pulling them. 

Jimin moaned, making Yoongi more excited. Jimin tired again and again to escape. Then Yoongi did the unexpected. He ripped off Jimin's shirt, revealing is pale soft skin underneath and his abs. 

Immedialtey, he started yelling for Yoongi to stop whatever he was doing. Yoongi placed warm, yet rough kisses on his neck, all the way down to his thighs. 

Yoongi then pulled down his pants, showing his legs and boxer. He smiled and then smirked at the sught. Both their member's rose, from excitement and Yoongi outlined it.

Jimin was startled by the roughness of each move Yoongi made. Yoongi then closed the gap between them again by kissing him. "Get off--!!!" Jimin yelled as Yoongi came closer, again frowning from the sudden change of behavior. 

He didn't hesitate and began taking off his own clothes in one swift movement, revealing his which seemed to already be covered in precum. He flipped Jimin, doggystyle, as he ed around. 

Suddenly, Jimin could feel the warmth of Yoongi's as it covered his own tight hole with the liquid. Jimin turned back, only to feel something warm and plainful enter him. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow OW OOWWWW!!!" Jimin screamed each time Yoongi ed into him, not preparing him at all. Was this ? He felt tears threatning to fall behind his eyslids and squeezed his eyes shut, forcing the tears to come out one by one. 

"Yoongi!!" Jimin yelled, tears streming down from his stained face,"It hurts...!!!" Jimin continued as Yoongi pounded into him. When they were finished, he would kill Yoongi, and then move to another world. 

"Yoongi... it-ahh!!! Hurttttsssssssss!!!" Jimin hissed, pleading for Yoongi to stop. He placed his hand onto Yoongi's waist, not able to reach any futhur up to harm him. 

Yoongu panted and so did Jimin. He was already exhausted, and he knew that Yoongi would not stop until it is next morning. Yoongi kept his eyes closed and concentrated on ing deep into Jimin's insides. 

He could feel the warm insides of Jimin clenching on to his , leading for more, although jimin was not showing it. He clenched his teeth as he felt like he was going to fill jimin up. 

Jimin also closed his eyes and clenched his teeth like Yoongi, but was constanly ing foward with every move that Yoongi made. Suddenly, he popped open his eyes with realization. 

"YOONGI!! DO NOT!! I SWEAR----" and then Yoongi did so, causing Jimin to groan out of disatisfaction. He turned his body as his hot slowly filled up inside Jimin. 

And there, they stood and laid, panting for fresh breathes of air. Jimin turned his head and looked at Yoongi who was panting, his still inside Jimin, causing the to partly come out, and hair wet from all the sweat created. 

He laid his head down to the pillows and sighed,his hips already hurting from all the pressure. Yoongi then smirked, and said,"You don't think that we are done do you?" and began to again, the sticky fluid making each movement more nejoyable and easy. 

Jimin panted harder this time. Yoongi continued to slap their bodies together. The only thing heard in the room was constant panting, and the sticky solution making squelching noises as they came together. 

-After A lot of Rounds-

Jimin was now lifeless as Yoongi walked out of the room. He made himself sit up, although his hips hurted and all the furious ing made him feel so..dirty and feel like . 

Jimin's eyes swelled up because of all the crying done. "I'm going to ing kill Yoongi in his sleep...." Jimin said as tears fell out of his eyes. He covered his head and hid it in his arms which held his knees together. 

He cried silently as Yoongi cooked food for him, still caring about Jimin's health. But he did not know, Jimin was probably already dead inside. Jimin just continued to stay there, not bothering to change into the clothes which Jin prepared for him right after. 

Jin felt sympathy for the kid, but when he asked Jimin if he was fine, the boy just answered that he could handle the pain.

-FLASHBACK_ 

Jin walked into the room where Jimin stayed there, in the corner although his back and hips hurted to the point where he could even more one muscle. It pained him to watch as the kid struggled to get into the corner by himself. 

Jin's mother instinct suddenly kicked in as he saw the bruises and liquid streams which came from the bed. "What happened here?" he asked. "Are you going to be okay?" 

Jimin shook his head and shivered. "I-I'm okay. I could handle the pain." was all he replied. He knew that Jimin was not okay whatsoever, so why did he bother to ask?'

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Yoongi walked into the corner where Jimin hid, all alone. "What do you want?!" Jimin screamed at him, with a terrified look in his face. Yoongi frowned as he brought the plate closer to Jimin. 

Jimin's eyes widened with shock and began to scream at Yoongi hysterically. "GET OUT!! GET OUT!! ARGHHHH!!" Jimin shouted. It startled Yoongi, but he obliged. 

Jimin sat there as he could not even crawl an inch to go lock the door. Every movement he made, every thought he had in mind, every flashback he had, caused him pain all together. 

The more he moved, the more the liquids from earlier leacked out. It made him feel so dirty, yet he couldn't even move to get into the shower as he had exhausted all his power to try to get into this corner where he stayed, teard slowly dripping down his face. 

Yoongi stood at the door and listened to whatever Jimin sais. But all he could hear was how Jimin cried, and then apologized to his mother and father. He felt sympathy and the need to apologize to him the istant he threatened to kill himself. 

And know he knew, to always watch over Jimin carefully, even if it is from a distance. 

-After a week- 

Jimin had not eaten anything since 4 days ago. And although he was hungry, he didn't even bother to look at the plated of food which was placed nect to him. 

He had not wore clothes for the whole week either. There was no life in Jimin's eyes. All he did was stare out the window. He looked like a doll which had been left out in a field of savage animals alone. 

Jimin's bones can be seen through his thin layer of skin. The tears which he shedded every night, lingered upon his cheeks, leaving streams of dried tears on his pale, hollow cheeks. 

Whenver Yoongi walked in the room, Jimin would just throw items at him, which was why he decided to bring Jin instead of him. But even if Jin pleaded for Jimin to eat, he only took half a bite of food on the spoon. 

He only did that for his friend and family to hold onto his life span. Oh.. how he wished to see his mother right now. 

-After another week-

The same things had gone through and he had only taken two showers. Today was a special day, and his mother was going to visit him without him knowing. 

When they entered the room, Jimin bursted into tears, crying in their shoulders. Yoongi apologized to them about everything and they quickly forgave him, also telling Jimin to do so too. 

Jimin obliged to his parents, and listened to everything they said. They also persuaded him to take better care of his health and to start eating and sleeping at the proper time, which Jimin also did. 

-After his parents left- 

Jimin's hips and back was now okay. He walked out of the house to see his parents away and hug them. They cried and so did Jimin. He waved them a good bye and shut the door, only to see Yoongi behind him. 

"I'm.. sorry abour everything." Jimin said bowing. Yoongi was confused as to why he was doing so because he was the one doing the wonrg in the first place. 

"No. I'm the one who is sorry." Jimin knew that it was the first time soplogizing to someone. It was all thanks to Yoongi that he was not kicked out of the school when he was absent for 2 weeks after all. 

"Ah.. I'm hungry.." he whined as he made his way towards the kitchen. Yoongi followed after him silently and suddenly outbursted. "What do I do to completely get your forgiveness? I know that you are not completely happy." Yoongi said. 

Jimin stared in disbelief and smiled. He walked over to Yoongi and Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, only to feel a warm hand patting him on the head. He was amazed. 

"Arent you angry?" Yoongi asked. "Do you want me to be?" Jimin asked. Yoongi quickly shook his head and Jimin laughed. "But in one condition." Jimin said smiling. 

Yoongi already knew that he was going to say that. "Okay what?" he asked  Jimin. Jimin smirked and said,"You have to stop cursing, and have to follow my commands." He said, nodding to himself. 

Yoongi looked shook. "That's more than one condition.." he mumbled to himself, only loud enough so that only he could hear what he was sating. Jimin asked him what Yoongi just smield and obliged. 

"Good. Now, you have to help me cook breakfast!!" he said happily. Yoongi smiled. He hadn't seen Jimin's happy side in a while. He deserve whatever Jimin said. 

He had Jimin, and caused him pain. His life is nothing compared to what he did to Jimin. Of course he knew that. And the two cooked, their favorite dishes. 

What will happen if this was to happen again? What if Jimin wasn't his wife and some one else's?

Yoongi frowned at the thought and watched as Jimin swiftly roamed across the kitchen, placing food on the table.