Sleeping

Only Mine

If Yoongi were to Jimin like this again, he would probably be the first one to apologize next time, instead of letting the innocent one doing it for him. Why did he do that in the first place? Did Jimin like him back? He already half knew that he himself likes Jimin, but insists of hiding it. 

"Hey Jimin?" Yoongi said as he placed his plate in the sink. He already knew that it would not be the right place or time to confess. He would only confess his feelings to Jimin when it is neccessary. (Sound Familiar?)

Jimin turned his head from his plate and looked at Yoongi, who the water and began scrubbing at the plate. "What?" He asked, cheeks full of food. Jimin's cheeks were already soft and a bit chubby, but with the extra food, he looked like an adorable bunny, eating. 

Yoongi stared at Jimin, forgetting that the water was running. "Yoongi, you can turn back. You're wasting water.." he complained as Yoongi realizes his mistake. Jimin continues to eat, opening his ears and listening to whatever Yoongi needed to say. 

"I.. just wanted to say... sorry.." Yoongi said as he lowered his head down in shame. Jimin again stopped eating, but then food was still inside his cheeks. "O-oh.. About that. It's okay.." Jimin stammered as he looked down at his plate, grabbing it, and shoving it into the sink for Yoongi to wash. 

Yoongi's lowered head rose. "Hey. What the--" He stopped in the middle, remebering the promise he mad in order for Jimin not to be mad. "Freak? Why are you giving it to me?" Yoongi asked, never had he washed someone other than his own plate of food in his life. 

"You're not gonna die washing one more plate. Anyways, I'm too lazy and tired to do so.." Jimin said, leaving the room. Yoongi just mummered to himself, almost loud enough so that Jimin could hear everything that he said. 

"Excuse me what? Are you complaining?" Jimin joked, leaning in closer in order to hear the things he was saying. Yoongi looked at Jimin, shook, and shook his head no. Jimin smiled and leaned onto Yoongi's shoulder, hugging him at the same time. 

"What," Yoongi started. "Are you doing?" and Jimin nuzzled his nose deeper into Yoongi's neck, feeling the hot temperature rise. He was blushing like crazy, but the scent of Yoongi's pale neck was unevitable. 

Yoongi craned his neck to the other side and Jimin followed after, closing his eyes. "When you are done washing the dishes, carry me to the bed or sofa please..." he said as he hugged Yoongi tighter and slept, sleeping at the faint scent of Yoongi right next to his nose. 

Yoongi stopped the water from running and carried Jimin to the wanted destination. Jimin slightly moved and furrowed his eyebrows, signalling that e was unhappy with the position he was in. He then grabbed Yoongi by the shirt as he tried to leave and hugged him from behind. 

"Jimin. Let go." Yoongi said as he tried to undo the puzzle on his waist. Jimin scooted closer and hugged him tighter, making Yoongi unable to concentrate on breathing. Yoongi then tried to pry off is fingers, but Jimin quickly latched back on. 

Did he perhaps have a habit of hugging things when sleeping? It was cute though. Yoongi smiled as Jimin's perserverance was unavoidable. "You're tooc ute for your own good.." Yoongi said as he laid right next to Jimin. 

The couch was big enough for two person, so it was okay for them to sleep together. He was sure that Jimin would be uncomfortable when waking up to a certain someone who him. 

It made Yoongi laugh when Jimin started to snore lightly. Jimin was adorable when awake, and when sleeping. Yoongi brushed Jimin's thin, black hair out of his closed eyes and kissed his lightly on the forehead, bidding him a goodnight. 

Jimin flinched, and then smiled at the sudden, yet comforting, light kiss on his forehead. Jimin then smiled and hugged Yoongi, taking in all the scent which lingered at his back. 

Jimin was deep asleep because he was tired, and Yoongi could tell. He was sure that Jimin was tired with everythingt that happened today. Yoongi also slumped down in the spot he sat in, right next to Jimin ad also hugged him. 

Jimin was like  child with such warm temperature. Yoongi closed his eyes, waiting for the time when someone comes and makes him go to sleep. 

-Night- 

Jimin awoke from the slumber. When the innocent child saw Yoongi sleeping with him on the couch, he smiled. He brushed Yoongi's hair past his ears, revelaing his forehead. 

"Yoongi.... it's time for you to wake up.." Jimin whispered sweetly in Yoongi's ears, instantly waking him up. Yoongi was freaked out and covered his ears in embarrasement. "Uh..." he said. unsure of the event. 

"It's good you woke up already.." Jimin said. "It's night..." he added and laid down again. closing his eyes so that he could go to sleep. Yoongi did the same. He didn't even want to wake up in the first place. 

"Goodnight again....." he said, yawing. Yoongi nodded and drifted to sleep again, forgetting all the painful memories which were buried, deep inside his heart.