Another Little Kid

Only Mine

Yoongi and Jimin stared at Namjoon in disbelief. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples with two finger, saying,"How....? Do you not know what a television is..?" he mumbled siliently to himself. 

Namjoon looked down and hid in the wolf hoodie. "I'm a slave. I.. don't know what anything about what you guys are talking about..." Namjoon admitted, lowering his head even furthur, if it was possible. 

"Hah....," Jimin sighed. "It's okay. Now, let me go help you, okay? How old are you..?" Jimin said, a small smiled appearing on the corners of his mouth. Namjoon smiled. He looked up again, full with hope and confidence. 

"I'm 22." Namjoon said, and Jimin's jaw dropped. He was older than him? "You're a hyung then.." Jimin said, sulkily. Namjoon and Yoongi laughed. Yoongi walked over to Namjoon and patted him on the head, making him surprised.

"Jimin's going to be the eomma of the house then. I'll play husband, you'll play kid." then Yoongi laughed in sudden realization. "Haha! The son is going to be older than the eomma though..." and pretended to wipe fake tears at the corners of his droopy, tired.

Jimin laughed and walked over to the tall son and said,"Son!! Oh my! What happened, oh goodness! You've gotten taller!" in a squeeky, grandma voice and Namjoon and Yoongi laughed. 

"Seriously though, you are so tall, son...." Jimin said, pouting a bit. And Yoongi walked over and also patted him on the head. "Oh yeah! The food!!" Jimin said, scurrying to the kitchen. 

"Yoongi could you please teach Namjoon how to use the television...?" Jimins said, sure that Yoongi was going to say no. "Wait, but then, shouldn't he take a shower first?" Yoongi shouted back at him, and Jimin gasped. 

"Yeah! Namjoon would you like to take a shower?" Jimin asked. (Imma called Namjoon Nam from now on, his name is too long..) Nam nodded and Yoongi lead him to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. 

Yoongu came out and smiled, "He's a cute kid." he said. Jimin pouted, and admitted to himself in his mind that, he was a little jealous. With the thought in mind, he turned back to the oven and continued to cook, until he felt something peck him on the neck. 

"What the hec...?" jimin said as he looked back at Yoongi who had his hands up, and was pretending to look elsewhere. "Seriously? You're the only one here..." Jimin said and turned back and walked to the cutting board. 

Yoongi back hugged and rested his head on his shoulder. Although they had only lived together for a few weeks, he was already pretty sure that Jimin was terrified of ghosts although he was a gangster. 

"Yah Jimin!!" Yoongi said as he spooked the younger and the knife went in between them. "Yoongi!! That's dangerous!! I bet you already know that I do not lie scary things and jumpscares..." Jimin said as he pouted, picking up the knife. 

He pulled it out with a quick movement and Yoongi laughed in amusement. "Never thought that you would be a scardeycat..." Yoongi said and Jimin suddenly heard Namjoon calling out his name from the bathroom. 

Jimin ran quick, telling Yoongi to watch the food for him. When he entered, he saw that there was no water and Namjoon was still fully dressed. 'I didn't know how to turn on the shower.." Namjoon said, looking as Jimin explained everything, and he nodded. 

Jimin exited as he heard shuffling in the room, knowing that Nam was beginning to take off his clothes. "Yoongi! He didn't know how to turn all the water that's all.." Jimin said as Yoongi walked over to him. 

Yoongi laughed and held the spoon in his hands. Jimin walked back to the food and began to place it in dishes. "There. We're finished." Jimin said as he looked in satisfaction. 

Yoongi stared at the place for a while and frowned. "Why is there only.. 2 plates?" Yoongi asked as Jimin laughed. "I'm not eating. I'm too tired. "Jimin said, unconciously rubbing his aching back and yoongi noticed. 

"What is that?" Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin's hands off his shoudler blade. "O-oh. UH..it's nothing.." Jimin muttered as he headed towards the couch awkwardly, and Yoongi followed, curious as to what he was hiding. 

He turned Jimin back and Jimin hesitated, until Yoongi glared and snarled at him. "Listen to me. I swear that if you do not do as I say, I will find out why you went out tonight. And if I find out that you met with another goy or girl, I swear I will kill that person and their family. I will also take away all your parent's money.." he threatened and Jimin finliched.

Yoongi smiled again and wacthed as Jimin stop struggling. "O-oh okay..." he said, and lifted his shirt. Yoongi's smile faded as he saw Jimin lift his shirt up. 

There he hissed and slightly kissed the pain on Jimin's back, making Jimin blush.