The First Encounter

Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holy ! It’s already 8AM!

Just great, now he has to go to his apartment complex in a complete broad daylight, with a crumpled work shirt and a several missing buttons near the collar of said shirt. Damn Jinyoung, for always be such impatient brats.

Mark massages the bridge of his crooked nose, hoping it will accelerate the process of his eyes adjusting to the ray of sunshine pushing through the blind in Jinyoung’s small villa. It is just very Jinyoung-like to be already up and ready such early on a Sunday morning.

He is not really surprise with the fact that he is laying around in this white four poster bed alone. His body only covered with a blanket, while the other side of the bed already made up neatly. Like it was never slept on last night. Jinyoung has a habit. He would wait for Mark to fell a sleep before he is hurrying to his home office, to write down whatever inspiration he got from Mark last night, while he rode Mark like there is no tomorrow. Or when he insists that Mark should do him nice and slow because he feels more inspiration would come by the somewhat heartfelt act.

Jinyoung is a best-selling writer. He writes a mystery fiction, sometimes a psycho story. Oddly, all the inspiration always come as a fruit of good . Mark couldn’t relate, and sometimes he wonders. Does Jinyoung ever thinking of choking me to death whenever he held Mark head down while Mark blowing him? The charm of having a writer as your buddy, you’ll never know if he is living in his head or on his story.

Besides locking himself inside his home office, Jinyoung also has a habit. And this one is benefiting Mark, at least. He would make a totally to-die-for coffee in his coffee machine, knowing that Mark would absolutely need it after spending the night. Don’t get him wrong. Jinyoung is a great lay, but most of the time he is too demanding. A total power bottom. The coffee is his way to thank Mark for succumbing to his high-maintenance request. And last night really pushing Mark’s boundary, which is why he needs that coffee really bad.

Mark awakes from the bed, trying to sit and recollecting any possible battle war he is having right now that comes from last night. There are several bites mark on his shoulder but aside from that he is in all clear. Jinyoung is not one that overly passionate during ing and certainly, Mark is more like the quiet type, just like his personality.

Mark also tries to remember where the hell his phone is. Nowhere near him. That’s what causing him to wake late after all. He always sets his alarm to ring at 5.30AM on Sunday morning. To make sure he could sneak into his apartment complex that full of uptight people which for sure will looking him at him with disgust if they see him parading around in his walk of shame. Mark couldn’t care less about what people think of him, but seeing that on weekly basis could do a damage to your self-worth. So, he adjust. That’s exactly what he has been doing all his life after all. Adjusting.

Locating where his phone is proven to be a hard task. After searching through all side of Jinyoung’s humongous room, Mark manages to find his pants, boxer brief, and tie which he then puts on while keep searching for his phone. No, he does not wearing his tie without a shirt on, mind you. He is hung over but not crazy.

Sighing for hundreds time, Mark heads to the kitchen. He need his caffeine fix before going treasure hunting again. He opens the door to the common room where Jinyoung has a grand classical piano which he never play. Stepping out, he keeps walking with a purpose. Going straight to the other side of the room, where the kitchen is. His plan is a good one in the end, because not only finds the coffee he desperately needed, he also finds his phone on the foyer next to where the coffee machine is.

While he sips his first cup of coffee, his phone lighting up with new notification. Must be Jackson. Because no one care enough to text me this early on a Sunday morning.

 

Jackson Wang

HOLY MARK! I MET GOD LAST NIGHT.

 

Mark ignores it because typically for Jackson, his message will not be only just that. He would continue to bomb Mark’s phone with notification from his chat until the story ends. Mark lazily puffs his own hair to check whether it is greasy enough for him to need a shower here before he left, or it is passable and he could take a shower at home. His semi burgundy slash brunette hair as usual, laying thick on top of his head. One of his best feature, as per Jinyoung opinion.

True enough, not a minute after, his phone is chiming continuously with a chat notification from Jackson. He reads it from the pop-up screen, on purpose. Knowing that if he opens the application, Jackson will call him and recite all his story with an enthusiasm that really doesn’t suite a Sunday morning which supposed to be a lazy day. Excitement is over rated.

 

Jackson Wang

I NEVER SO MUCH IN MY LIFE.

Jackson Wang

I’M SURE I WENT TO HEAVEN AND MET THE GOD HIMSELF!

Jackson Wang

I DON’T EVEN CARE THAT I WAS BOTTOMING FOR HIM, SUCH A BEAUTIFUL YET DANGEROUS CREATURE.

Jackson Wang

AND YOU KNOW, I DON’T BOTTOM FOR JUST ANYONE.

Jackson Wang

THE LEATHER JACKET, THE PIERCINGS,

Jackson Wang

HE EVEN GOT A CURSIVE TATTOO OF “DEF.” INSIDE HIS MOUTH,

Jackson Wang

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW Y IT IS?

ALSO DON’T GET ME STARTED WITH HIS SMOOTH VOICE.

Jackson Wang

AND OH! THE THING HE DID WITH HIS HIPS SHOULD BE ILEGAL.

Jackson Wang

I BARELY CAN MOVE MY AFTER LAST NIGHT.

Jackson Wang

MARK? ARE YOU THERE? MARK!

Jackson Wang

How could you ignore me like this MARK TUAN?! Let see if I let you left Coco at my house again next week.

Jackson Wang

I HATE YOU, TUAN!

 

A sound of door closing is startling him from reading Jackson’s rant. Soon enough, there is a footstep approaching and a pair of cold hand hugging his hunching posture from behind. Smooth fingertips rest on his collarbone, and warm breath ticking his right ear.

“How come you are still here, Mark-hyung?”, Jinyoung whispers into his ear softly. The thing that only Park Jinyoung could do without being called greasy. Jinyoung carries an aura of sensuality in his every little act, something that trapped Mark to his web from the very first time they met on some wine cellar they frequent to.

The cold fingers caress his skin softly. Mark shivers, but stop the want that starting to shimmer beneath his skin. By now, Mark knows that Jinyoung only teasing him. Because adding to enigma named Park Jinyoung, Jinyoung never put out more than a round of sweaty for as long as Mark fooling around with him. At morning after like this, once in a while, Jinyoung like to tease Mark to the point of Mark almost going crazy because of his heightened arousal, with no further follow up by the teaser himself.

Today too, he needs to get a grip because that version of Jinyoung seems ready to come and play. When the caress lowering and lowering, he grabs the slender finger, longer than his own finger. Mark interlaces their finger, grips Jinyoung's hand tighter and brings their joined hand closer to his cheek. When Jinyoung's hand touching his skin, Mark nuzzles a bit. A sign of gratitude. Not a form of intimacy, because it is not his character to do so. He is as straight forward as anyone could imagine. Many of his pals considers his testosterone occupied most part of his brain, seeing how very man-like his mind is. Left or right, black or white, pure logic and no hidden agenda. That's Mark, that's him as he knows himself.

"Thanks to my missing phone here, I couldn't hear my usual alarm going off. And thanks to you for not waking me, now I would have to do this walk of shame in front of all my pretentious neighbor."

Rumble of a beginning of some laughter vibrates again his back. Jinyoung's hand twitch on his grip. Desperate to set it free, so he could cover his laughter with the back of his hand. Leaving people to only witness, his eyes' crinkle. Another Jinyoung’s behavior that Mark also noticed since the first night they met. Mark does loosen his grip, and before Jinyoung could do anything, he pushes the laughing boy backward. He spins himself in time with a thud sound indicating Jinyoung’s back hitting the countertop opposite the one Mark occupied just before.

Still covering his mouth with that finger, a crisp sound of Jinyoung laughter only making him more irritated than before. The eye crinkling seems mocking him, but the playful stare is making him realize how silly this situation is. Mark can't help but chuckling slightly, looking at Jinyoung while crossing his arm in front of his chest.

"What are you even laughing about, Jinyoung? All of this amusing to you?"

"If you hate your apartment complex that much, why don't you move out of it? You are more than capable to afford a small villa like this, I know it for the fact."

"And this is a funny thing for you?", Mark raises his eyebrow a bit, shrugging a little. Well, this is the first time he told Jinyoung about it. And a laughter is certainly not a reaction he expected at all. He still couldn't figure out Park Jinyoung train of thought. Also probably not helping, since they spent their time together mostly doing an activity that requires more than talking.

"That's not what making me laugh though. I'm laughing because literally you just said the exact same thing that my friend complained to me on the phone this morning. I wonder just how many apartment complex is there in Seoul that homed a bunch of uptight people like both of you said. Isn’t this a weird coincidence that I somehow related to people with this kind of problem?"

"I don't know about your friend, but my apart...". He is about to indulge Jinyoung more about his apartment complex, since Jinyoung never visiting there. Whatever he was about to say is washed away, when Jinyoung closes their two-steps gap and kisses him. Pressing Mark even further to the countertop behind. Mark grips the edge with both of his hand, trying to find something to keep him balance. One of Jinyoung hand is cradlin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter