2

Unknown caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and jimin were shopping downtown. Jimin had insisted that they go to some ridiculous formal for his work. Jimin had a date, but he felt nervous around him, so he had insisted Taehyung to tag along and bring his own date to ease his nervousness.

What a hoot.

Like taehyung was even getting a date on such short notice.

"I liked that dress shirt at Twelfth Avenue."Jimin commented, "I'm just torn as to whether or not yoongi will like it. Tae, will Yoongi like it?"

"I don't know."Taehyung said passively. "It doesn't really matter what he thinks, as long as you're happy."

"It's so bright though, I don't want to attract too much attention!" Jimin continued to babble on, completely disregarding his best friend's comment.

"Then let's keep looking." Taehyung offered, tugging at the handle of the shopping bag that contained his plain black yet elegant dress shirt. He had quite literally walked into the first store they saw and bought the cheapest formal wear that fit. Jimin hadn't been able to choose at all, throwing a fit over each and every pattern and design, so poor Taehyung served as the opinion giver. Which, in Jimin's land, meant standing around and repeating exactly what he would want to hear.

"Have you found a date yet?" Jimin asked, as They walked into another store. "I told you already, I'm not going to get one." Taehyung replied, irritated, "Now pick out a something, they all look fantastic."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter