1

Unknown caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started when Taehyung and Jimin went out for coffee, their Saturday morning ritual.

"I'm 1000 won short…" Jimin had muttered irritatedly, when it came time do pay for his coffee, "Tae, have you got any change?"

"Uh." A typically intelligent reply on his part. "Let me check." Taehyung opened his wallet, only to find that hr had spent his very last 1000 won on his own coffee. And of course, their favorite coffee place just happened to refuse payment through the form of credit or debit, our only alternatives.

"Nothing?" jimin asked, still rummaging through his jeans pocket .

"Nada." Taehyunh replied, also searching the bottomless pit that was his bag , for any spare change.

"Suddenly my coffee doesn't taste so great." Jimin groaned, turning his pocket inside out . Several coins fell out among scattered papers, makeup compacts (why does he even need that?) and bubble gums. "Six hundred won , yes!" he exclaimed, punching the air triumphantly.

"I have an idea!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, leaning back and fishing between the cushions of the couch upon which they were seated. Jimin raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless continued to watch with vague interest. Taehyung retrieved a few more coins and dumped them on the table.

"Grand total, Nine hundread and 50 won ." Jimin calculated, "Only missing a little now!" Taehyung was amused at how they were managing this predicament to say the least. 

Jimin caught his grin and smiled back."We are quite odd, aren't we?"

Taehyung leaned back once more, feeling nothing but cookie crumbs and lint – and was surprised when his fingers brushed over something that felt hard… almost like a phone.

 He grasped the objected and freed it from its couch prison, grinning as he admired a shiny iphone 7 that now belonged to Him.

"A won ! A thousand won !" Jimin exclaimed excitedly, standing up and striding towards the cash to pay. The man standing behind it shot him a displeased look before accepting his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter