chapter 5

Unknown caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should have brought a date.

I should have brought a date.

I should have brought a date.

Taehyung mind chanted Repeatedly

This was boring and lonely and jimin and yoongi had ditched him the moment they stepped inside.

The dinner was to begin in a moment, at which point Jimin and Yoongi would finally come back and sit with taehyung. However, until then, he would have to stand against the wall and watch everyone else mingle, trying to ignore the fact that Jimin and Yoongi  had dropped him without second thought.

Taehung decided to find their table first, walking to the front of the large dining hall and finding his name near the bottom of a long list.

Table seventeen.

Taehyung legs hurt, he was bored, and  was sitting at table seventeen.

He never even liked the number seventeen to start with!

He strode over to the big circular table, and sat down, pouting. According to Jimin, this was a formal fundraiser event his company was hosting. He feared long speeches and mediocre performances were next to come and gratefully accepted a champagne flute from a waiter who appeared at his side.

Jimin and yoongi finally arrived, sitting down next to him and giggling amongst each other. Taehyung  continued to pout. The lights blinked and the tables began to fill up.

"So what do you think of this so far?" Jimin asked him eagerly, finally acknowledging his presence.

"It's very entertaining." taehyung lied, "Night's just flown by!"

More like dragged by horribly, painfully and irritatingly.

"I know!" Jimin agreed overenthusiastically, "Hasn't it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter