4

Unknown caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Yoongi were over Taehyung's for dinner. Now why would Taehyung  have invited Jimin and Yoongi over for dinner?

The answer is, that he didn't invite Jimin and Yoongi over for dinner; Jimin invited himself and Yoongi over for dinner. Taehyung cooked the meal, cleaned the apartment, and held pleasant conversation for thirty-five minutes before he decided that he had had enough.

Technically, Taehyung was doing Jimin a favor by leaving the room; jimin would  have more time to talk with his beloved Yoongi, and he wouldn't have to pretend to be interested. Taehyung wasn't quite sure what possessed him, but he opened the fancy iphone, went into the contacts menu, and selected home.

"Hello?"  Answered a voice that was starting to grow familiar. Although, for the first time since the calls had begun, he didn't sound infuriated.

"Entertain me." Taehyung requested, flopping down onto his bed, "I'm bored."

"Is this… Are you the Guy that stole my phone?" He asked.

"I have a name, you know," Taehyung  drawled,"and I don't appreciate that you accuse me of stealing your phone. That would involve me physically taking it from you. I found it, is all."

"You want me to entertain you?" He echoed, ignoring Taehyung's  comment,"Who do you think I am? A walking birthday party service?!"

"For all I know, you are." Taehyung  retorted."The only thing I do know about you is that you have a very short temper."

"And the onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter