3

Unknown caller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was at work, typing on his computer.

To say that he was bored , would be the understatement of the century.

Then, the phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Hello?"Taehyung answered daintily, already knowing exactly who it would be on the other end of the line.

"I give up." Angry guy said immediately, "I have come to the realization that you will never give me my phone back, because you are completely insufferable jerk."

"Oh boy!" Taehyung exclaimed, "Reverse psychology, my favorite!"

"Stop it!" angry guy demanded, "Do you find this funny? This is my valuable money going down the drain because an is too indecent to return my phone to me!"

Taehyung wanted to point out that the only times he used the phone was when he was talking with him, but decided against it.

Still no deactivation of the service, either. Angry guy sure was an all star.

"well, this is not giving it back." Taehyung said,"it's really pretty iphone and it makes you angry that I still have it."

"I am finished with you!" angry guy spat,"Keep the phone, see if I care!"

"Well thank you!" Taehyung mocked him, "I do appreciate it!"

"Don't expect me to call again." He added, as an after though. And then he hung up.

And suddenly Taehyung wasn't finding it quite as fun as before.

______________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for this short chapter , I hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter