Thursday, 8:00PM

A Day in the Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun absolutely adores just how much of a doting father his husband is. While some people may think his opinion is biased, Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol is an amazing father, and there isn’t one day that passes that he doesn’t thank his lucky stars that Park Chanyeol is who he chose to start his family with. And together, they made quite the beautiful little family indeed.

Maybe it’s the anxiety from being separate from his husband and child that made him emotional like this, but as soon as the video call had gone through and Baekhyun was greeted with his smiling husband’s face, Baekhyun found himself sighing in relief, a little teary eyed as he smiled back at his family, all the way in another country.

“Hi, babe,” Chanyeol greeted with a soft grin, eyes twinkling even in the pixelated image before his gaze turned downwards to his lap where Sehun was sitting, brushing her hand through the soft fur of her favorite teddy bear. “Sehunnie, you wanna say hi to mommy?”

“Hi Mommy!” Sehun is overly excited, bouncing on her dad’s lap and flailing her hands as soon as she looked up at the screen to see her father, all cheesy grins and pink cheeks that Baekhyun almost choked on a few fat tears, already missing his family to bits.

“How’s the conference going?” Chanyeol asked, chuckling at his daughter’s bubbly personality and using his arms as bolsters to keep little five-year-old Sehun from tumbling off his lap while his attention focused on his husband on the other side of the call. Seeing Baekhyun’s pained expression though, Chanyeol’s amusement only furthered. “Baek, I know that look. Come on, it’s just been a day, don’t cry in front of Sehunnie…”

“I’m not crying!” Baekhyun whined, altho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter