Preparation(s)

Be My Husband

Thanks for 100+ subcribers TT


 

Baekhyun laughed at something Kyungsoo had said as they walked out of their last class for the day and for the week. He was feeling extremely giddy, since it was going to be weekend and everyone loved weekend. It was coincidentally lunch time by the time they finished their class, so they decided to crash and eat something at the cafeteria before going back home. They were still talking and laughing (almost to the point of snorting hideously) on their way to the cafe, about how their lecturer was going on and on about techniques on how to improve their vocal chords without even realising that his fly was open. And of course, being the nice and good students they all were, the whole class just sat and focus on the lecture, not even bothering to tell the poor lecturer about that.

He however stopped in his track when his phone went off, the 'ding' sound signalling that he just got a new message. He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and noticed that Kyungsoo had also stopped beside him, still chuckling once in a while. Baekhyun just shook his head at that and opened the text message, seeing that it was from his mother.

 

From: My lovely eomma

Baekhyunnie, just wanna inform you that you got an appointment for your wedding suit fitting session tomorrow at 11 am. Be sure to tell Chanyeol, sweetie. Love you.

 

Baekhyun's face brightened up even more at that, his heart was pounding loudly inside his chest at the thought of spending time together with Chanyeol tomorrow. The fact that they'd be going out to buy their wedding suits also made him squeal inside (since he were in the midst of people, he wouldn't want people to look at him weird) because it was really happening; Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol were getting married! 

 

"Why do you look so happy? Who was it?"

 

Baekhyun looked up at Kyungsoo, almost forgetting that the other was there, because he was so delighted to see the text. "Oh, it's eomma." Baekhyun pocketted his phone back and entertwined his hand with Kyungsoo's, dragging the latter towards the cafeteria. Kyungsoo tightened his hold on Baekhyun when the brunette almost tripped on air, clicking his tongue in distaste at Bakehyun's clumsiness. "Careful, Baek." Baekhyun just grinned at that, not really minding it even if he fell because he's too happy to care about anything else.

 

"What did your eomma send you that you're being this happy?" 

 

Kyungsoo asked as he pushed open the cafeteria door and let Baekhyun entered first. Baekhyun smiled as thanks at the thoughtful gesture and shrugged his shoulder distractedly as his eyes kept wandering across the cafeteria to look for certain giant. "She told me about the time for the fitting session of my wedding suit, that's just it." Kyungsoo snapped his head towards Baekhyun at that, his eyebrows furrowed. "Wedding suit?"

Baekhyun glanced at Kyungsoo, nodding his head to confirm that what Kyungsoo heard was true. Kyungsoo gaped at that, thinkhing that maybe he had misunderstood what Baekhyun had said before. "You meant, a suit for you to attend a wedding, right? It's not your wedding suit, isn't it?" 

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo funnily, amused with the nonsense that his bestfriend was sprouting about. "What are you saying? Of course it's my wedding suit. I'm getting married." 

Kyungsoo's already big eyes widened even more at that and he turned Baekhyun around so that the latter was facing him, "Y-you're what?" He held Baekhyun's shoulders, gripping them hard to the point Baekhyun winced slightly. Kyungsoo's strength was really something to not be joked about. 

Baekhyun pried off Kyungsoo's hands from his shoulders and he wanted to explain the situation to the slightly shorter male when his eyes finally caught the sight of his Yoda. His face brightened up at that and he walked past Kyungsoo towards the table where Chanyeol was eating, with the two towers Jongin and Sehun. Kyungsoo watched in bewilderment at his friend before he could move his limbs and followed him towards the said table. 

Baekhyun skipped his way to the table and grinned when he noticed that Chanyeol's back was facing him, so the taller of course didn't notice him. He held up a finger to his lips, motioning for Sehun and Jongin to stay quiet as they both had seen him coming since they were seated across Chanyeol. Baekhyun crept up slowly behind Chanyeol's back and when he was close enough, he jumped towards Chanyeol and wrapped his arms around the man, who was now choking from shock. 

 

"Yoda, I miss you!!" 

 

Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun's hands that were wrapped around his neck as he coughed violently, alarming Baekhyun who was now panic at the moment. Baekhyun released his hold from Chanyeol and quickly reached forward to take Chanyeol's drink and ed it into Chanyeol's grabby hand, watching as the taller chugged down the drink in almost one gulp, his coughing now had slowed down. 

 

"Yah, are you trying to kill me?" 

 

Baekhyun pouted at the accusation and plopped himself down on the chair beside Chanyeol, "I was just trying to surprise you. I didn't know you'd react like that." Baekhyun glanced up and saw that Kyungsoo was standing awkwardly there, not knowing what to do and also curious about why Baekhyun had come to Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun then pulled Kyungsoo and gestured for him to sit at the empty seat beside Jongin. 

Baekhyun turned back his attention to Chanyeol, who was now rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, seemingly annoyed with Baekhyun's presence. But, Baekhyun ignored him and turned to Sehun and Jongin, smiling bright at them both and got a smile too (there was just a slight upturn at the corner of Sehun's mouth, so Baekhyun considered that as a smile) in return.

 

"Jongin-ssi, Sehun-ssi, are you guys busy tomorrow?" 

 

Jongin and Sehun seemed shocked that Baekhyun was addressing them, because for all the years they had been spending there, Byun Baekhyun only had his eyes on Park Chanyeol that even sometimes Sehun and Jongin felt like they didn't even exist in Baekhyun's eyes. Jongin and Sehun could just blink in shock, making Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, urging for their answer. "Well..?"

Jongin was the one to snap out of the shock first and he cleared his throat, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly as he answered Baekhyun's question. "We're both busy this whole weekend, because the dance showcase is next week. So, we need to prepare ourselves. Why did you ask?"

Baekhyun's face lighted up at the answer, obviously being happy for a reason that Jongin and Sehun didn't know. "Great!" Baekhyun exclaimed out loud, resulting in a more confused Jongin and Sehun but the brunette had already shifted his attention to the taller guy beside him, ignoring the confused guys. "Jongin and Sehun are busy, so you don't have any excuse to bail out from the fitting session for our wedding suits!" 

Three heads was turned to look at Baekhyun so fast that Baekhyun was afraid the three tall men could sprain their necks after. All three of them was looking at him with bulged eyes (while Kyungsoo was already boring holes through his head since the beginning) and Baekhyun flinched slightly when they all shouted a - "What?! Wedding suits?!" - with Chanyeol's deep voice being the loudest. 

Baekhyun looked at them innocently and nodded. "Yeah, wedding suits. Well, Chanyeol and I are getting marri-" Baekhyun didn't get to finish his words when a big hand suddenly came up to palm his mouth shut. Baekhyun's eyes widened and his hand shot up to pry Chanyeol's big hand off his mouth but to no avail.

Jongin and Sehun was looking at both Chanyeol and Baekhyun with wide eyes as they heard Baekhyun's words just now. Even idiots could get what Baekhyun was trying to say just now. And Jongin was sure that he and Sehun weren't wrong when he noticed from the corner of his eyes that Kyungsoo, who had been too quiet in his seat since the beginning, also sat up straight in his seat, looking so alarmed at Baekhyun's words that his already wide eyes became even wider.

Chanyeol could only smiled nervously at Jongin and Sehun as Baekhyun struggled to be released, his words muffled by Chanyeol's palm. Chanyeol was lucky that he managed to shut Baekhyun on time, or else the latter would have already exposed their secret to their friends, and Chanyeol couldn't let that happen. Chanyeol tightened his hold on Baekhyun, where one of his hand was at the back of Baekhyun's head and the other was clamped tight on his mouth, laughing awkwardly to make things less obvious. (Yeah, right.) 

 

"Ha.. ha.. ha.. I'm sure we just misheard Baekhyun just now. H-he didn't even mention anything about wedding suits. Aren't I right, midget?"

 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun and signalled to him with his eyes to shut his mouth shut, hoping that the smaller would get it and released his hold on Baekhyun slowly. Baekhyun was now frowning disapprovingly at him, looking at him like he had grown two heads. "No, you guys didn't misheard it. We're really getting marri-"

Baekhyun once again was cut off when Chanyeol abruptly stood up and dragged him away from the table and out of the cafeteria, leaving their friends gaping at them in silence. Sehun released a heavy sigh from his mouth and turned to look at Jongin and Kyungsoo, who were still as shaken up as he was. 

 

"It.. really is what I think it is, right?" 

 

Jongin could only nodded softly at Sehun's question, too stunned to say anything. He however couldn't help but to glance at Kyungsoo's direction, taking in the frown marred on the shorter's face and the way his knuckles had become white from gripping his jeans too tight. Jongin opened his mouth to say something towards the other male, but before he could, Kyungsoo had stood up and left the scene. 

 

Jongin couldnt help but to feel curious about what the latter was feeling and why was he reacting like that. Jongin wouldnt deny it, Do Kyungsoo piqued his interest and he had always been curious about the quiet and cute guy.

 

And he wanted to find out everything about him. 

 

And he would.

 

---

 

Baekhyun tried to struggle from Chanyeol's tight grip on his wrist, but who was he kidding? Of course he couldn't. In the end, he just decided to follow wherever the younger was dragging him. 

 

It turnt out Chanyeol had dragged him to a secluded dance studio, in a building just beside the cafeteria. The studio was always deserted when the lunchtime came and that was exactly why Chanyeol brought Baekhyun there - because he wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk with the smaller and he didn't need other people to get involved in their talk. 

Baekhyun let out a small whimper when Chanyeol released his wrist, almost sending him stumbling down from the inertia. He pouted as he rubbed his reddening wrist and Chanyeol noticed that, feeling slightly guilty that he had been harsh on the boy. But he stayed still in his spot, crossing his arms on his chest as he wanted to avoid from grabbing Baekhyun's wrist into his hand and caressed the soft wrist as an apology. Chanyeol shook his head and forced himself to focus on his real intention bringing Baekhyun there.

 

"Why did you do that? We had agreed to not tell anyone about this! Have you forgotten?!" 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol from under his lashes, his eyebrows furrowed. "No, I don't forget that. But Kyungsoo is just not anyone to me. He's my bestfriend and he's important to me. Of course I'd tell him about this." Baekhyun crossed his arm on his chest too, mirroring Chanyeol's action. "It's the same for you with Jongin and Sehun, right?" 

Chanyeol sighed and paced around from left to right, the gear in his head reeling to find a way out of this mess. But deep down in his heart, he knew that it was too late now. Jongin and Sehun were not idiots, they of course had caught onto Baekhyun's words just now. And Baekhyun was true, Jongin and Sehun were so dear to Chanyeol, they shared all of their secrets and almost everything to each other, so it wouldn't hurt if they knew about this. Chanyeol stopped pacing and threw Baekhyun some dirty glances, because he hated it when he lost in an argument. 

 

"Ugh, whatever!" 

 

Chqnyeol huffed in annoyance and wanted to get out of the studio, but he was halted in his steps when he felt a slight tug on his sleeves. He turned back and saw that Baekhyun was smiling with the usual mischievous glint in his eyes, "Our appointment is at 11 tomorrow. Don't forget to pick me up at my house." Baekhyun winked once, just to tease the younger and he giggled when Chanyeol tugged his hand away with a frown on his face, muttering a spiteful "As if" under his breath before leaving Baekhyun alone there. Baekhyun just watched as the giant left, knowing that tomorrow, he would still have to come to Baekhyun's house to pick him up. 

 

I know you are just a giant softie inside, Yoda. And you will fall for me, I'm sure of it.

 

Baekhyun skipped his way out of the studio and headed back to the cafeteria, wanting to get to Kyungsoo back. But once he got there, he only saw that Jongin had moved and sat across Sehun, while there was a very pretty man with doe eyes sitting beside Sehun very closely. Baekhyun noticed that Sehun had an arm around the pretty guy's waist, while the pretty guy had a hand on Sehun's thigh while feeding him. Baekhyun could only rub his eyes in disbelief, because all the time he had ever seen Sehun, this was the first time he saw the poker-faced guy smiling wide. 

 

And he even has eyesmiles. Wow, who is that pretty guy who gets to put a smile on that cold guy's face?

 

Baekhyun slowly walked up to them, smiling at Sehun and nodded his head as a greeting to the unknown man before turning to look at Jongin. "Um, where is Kyungsoo?" Jongin put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth before answering the brunette. "He just left after Chanyeol pulled you away just now." Jongin looked at the direction of the cafeteria door and when he couldn't see what he searched for, he turned to Baekhyun again. "Where's Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck and just shrugged, not knowing where his yoda went to. "I don't know, he just sort of left me alone just now." Baekhyun quickly offered them a smile, wanting to go fast to search for Kyungsoo because it was not like him to leave Baekhyun alone like this. "Okay then, I'll go first. Have a nice day, Jongin-ssi, Sehun-ssi and.."

The doe-eyed man looked up at Baekhyun when he noticed that Baekhyun had adressed him. He smiled before stretching his hand towards Baekhyun for a handshake, "Luhan, Sehun's boyfriend." Baekhyun was in awe when Luhan smiled at him and he quickly shook the latter's hand and introduced himself, almost squealing at how soft Luhan's hand was. Baekhyun smiled back at the pretty guy and he really couldn't deny that Luhan and Sehun looked so beautiful together. 

Knowing that he would fanboy over the two if he stayed longer, he waved goodbye to them three and walked out of the cafeteria while pulling out his phone. He tried to call Kyungsoo a few times but his bestfriend didn't even answer his calls. Baekhyun bit his lips in worry. This was the first time Kyungsoo had left him alone and ignored his calls like this. 

 

Is he mad at me? Well, it's my fault that I don't explain this earlier to him but I don't know how to tell him about this. Aish Kyungsoo-ah, pick up the call please!

 

Baekhyun tried to call Kyungsoo a few more times before he gave up and decided to just text the slightly younger man, hoping that he could reach him. Baekhyun tapped the send button and waited with bated breaths, dying to know where Kyungsoo was now. Kyungsoo was one of the most important persons in Baekhyun's life, he wouldn't want to make him angry or anything. Baekhyun was startled when his phone went off, signalling a text had come in. His eyes brightened when he saw that Kyungsoo had replied to him and quickly viewed the text to read it.

 

To: Kyungiepoo

Soo, where are you? Are you okay? Are you mad at me?

 

To: Baekkie

I just remembered that I need to settle something with Mr Lee. You can go home first. Take care.

 

Baekhyun pouted at the distant reply that he got from Kyungsoo. Even just by looking at the way he wrote to Baekhyun, he already knew that the latter was angry. Baekhyun sighed in despair - it was his fault anyway. He knew to not keep secrets from Kyungsoo, yet he still did it. Seeing that there's no hope for him to find Kyungsoo now, he decided to just go home first and think of how he could make it up to Kyungsoo. 

 

---

 

"Yeah, wedding suits. Well, Chanyeol and I are getting marri-"

 

Married. 

 

He was going to say 'married'. 

 

Kyungsoo let out a scoff as he slid down the door to the empty class, pulling his knees close to his chest. He put a hand on his chest, feeling the loud thumping of his heart against his chest. It had always been like that whenever he think of him, whenever he was being near him, whenever he was being with him. But this was not the usual feeling. This time, the thumping was hurting him, making him want to rip his heart out of chest, so that he couldn't feel it anymore.

 

Right now, he was hurting. Because of him.

 

Kyungsoo leant his head on the door and pressed the heel of his palms on his eyes, trying to prevent the tears from falling. But he couldn't. He could feel the first tear that escaped from his eyes and even when he tried to keep them in, more tears just kept on flowing out from his wide eyes. And the next thing he knew, he had already been burying his face in his arm, hugging his knees close to his chest and sobbing over the unbearable pain in his chest.

 

Kyungsoo liked Baekhyun. 

 

He liked - no, he loved Byun Baekhyun. He had always been. Since the first time he saw Baekhyun when they were seven years old, up until now, he had never stopped loving him. Baekhyun was the only one that Kyungsoo saw, he was the only one that Kyungsoo had his eyes on. No one could make Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat and no one could make Kyungsoo's heart flutter like how Baekhyun did - that is, only with just a smile. No one could make Kyungsoo laugh so hard and feel so happy like how Baekhyun did. No one could make Kyungsoo feel extremely worry like how the naturally clumsy Baekhyun did. No one could make Kyungsoo feel angry in one second and broke out into a smile in the next second like how Baekhyun did. No one could make a sad Kyungsoo feel better like how Baekhyun did.

 

And no one could make Kyungsoo cry so hard like this, like how Baekhyun just did.

 

Kyungsoo had always knew that Baekhyun was the one for him, he was the right guy to be beside Kyungsoo for the rest of his life. Since the first time Kyungsoo saw him walk through their classroom door and saw how beautiful and pretty the boy was, Kyungsoo had felt his heart skip a beat. And when he finally got to be friends with Baekhyun, he had promised that he would stay by Baekhyun's side forever. When he was sure about his feelings for the other guy, he had taken a liking to imagining his future. And of course, with Baekhyun in it.

 

He could feel his heart aching everytime Baekhyun kept on looking at Chanyeol. He could feel the ache in his heart, like someone had crushed his heart whenever Baekhyun talked and squealed over Chanyeol. But it couldnt be compared to this pain he's feeling when he knew that Baekhyun would be married to Chanyeol - the contricting pain on his chest, the sound of his heart breaking, shattering to pieces and the suffocating feels that he's feeling. 

 

All the pain combined into one had made him feel so helpless, so ing lost about what to do. He didnt know how to make the pain subsided and he didnt know how to stop them. He felt like he was drowning but no one came to help him - leaving him struggling to stay afloat in the sea of pain, in the sea of heartbreak.

 

He didnt know how to save himself, so he could only cry and wallow in tears. 

 

He didn't know for how long he had spent his time crying there. The tears just kept on coming out of his eyes and and no matter what he did, the tears were just never-ending. The harder he tried to stop them, the more he choked on his tears, which ended up in him coughing and sobbing at the same time. His tears were ruthless - they kept on coming and coming and coming again, making Kyungsoo felt so overwhelmed that he was now being a sobbing mess.

After what felt like forever, only then the tears stopped, the only sound heard in the empty class now was Kyungsoo's sniffles. Kyungsoo pulled out his phone and stared at his wallpaper, which was a picture of Baekhyun and him smiling wide when they went to one of their usual picnic dates. He traced a finger on Baekhyun's face, feeling how his heart ached because in a matter of time, Baekhyun would be someone else's. Someone who was not Kyungsoo.

 

He had lost before he could even fight for his love. 

 

Kyungsoo admitted it - he was really taken aback the moment Baekhyun started taking a like on Chanyeol back in their freshmen year. But knowing Baekhyun, the guy would probably just joking around, wanting to troll the giant. But it was not. Kyungsoo could already feel his heart burning in jealousy when even after a month, Baekhyun still became extra happy whenever he saw Chanyeol. And it didn't stop there, not even after two years. 

 

Baekhyun still liked Chanyeol and everyone saw, Kyungsoo himself saw, how infatuated the pup was over the yoda. 

 

However, Kyungsoo wouldn't give up just like that. He knew that he still had a chance. He was there with Baekhyun since the beginning anyway. He knew everything about Baekhyun, he knew all his beauty and all the flaws Baekhyun had. He was there at Baekhyun's hard times, not Chanyeol. He was there with Baekhyun when he laughed, when he cried and whatever Baekhyun had went through, Kyungsoo was there. So of course, he had a better chance to woo Baekhyun, to make Baekhyun his. 

 

But now, he wasn't so sure anymore. 

 

---

 

Kyungsoo dragged his feet towards the university gate, wanting to go home already. He didnt know how many hours he had spent in the empty class, bawling his eyes out but luckily, no one found him there. He was walking pass the parking lot when he noticed Chanyeol's white car was still there and the taller was standing beside it, seemingly talking on the phone. 

 

"Yes, mom. Yes, I know. I... Ugh, fine! I will go to the appointment, I promise. Okay, mom. See you."

 

Kyungsoo didn't know what had brought him to Chanyeol, but he couldn't stop himself from approaching the taller guy. He could hear the end of Chanyeol's conversation with his mother and watched as the latter pocketted his phone before opening the car door, probably wanting to head back home. But when Chanyeol wanted to close the door, Kyungsoo stopped him from doing so by holding onto the door, making Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in shock. 

 

"Kyungsoo?"

 

Kyungsoo stepped back and watched in silence as Chanyeol went off his car and shut the car door, looking at Kyungsoo expectantly. Kyungsoo had never approached him, so it was understandable why Chanyeol was looking so lost and confused when Kyungsoo suddenly was there. Kyungsoo could feel his heart ached again, and now the pain doubled when he saw Chanyeol, the sole reason why he could never make Baekhyun his. Kyungsoo took a deep breath, wanting to calm himself down but it was to no avail. 

 

"Break it off."

 

Chanyeol's eyebrows furrowed further more when Kyungsoo uttered those three words, his usual cold face had become even colder now, making a shiver ran down Chanyeol's spine. Chanyeol didn't know what Kyungsoo was talking about and he surely didn't know what had caused the icy cold glare that was coming out from Kyungsoo's wide eyes. 

 

"Break what off? I can't understand you."

 

Kyungsoo felt a rush of angry feeling surging through his body at Chanyeol's dumb question and he couldn't stop himself as he grabbed the front of Chanyeol's shirt and slammed the tall guy against his own car, height difference be damned. Chanyeol was bewildered by Kyungsoo's sudden attack and he felt like his breath was knocked out of his body from the sudden impact. He groaned in pain and tried to pry Kyungsoo's hands off him, but he could see that the smaller was livid and knew that it was hard to fight him at that moment. 

 

But why is he angry? What is he talking about?

 

"Your marriage with Baekhyun, Park! Break it off!"

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened in shock as Kyungsoo growled out the words and he tugged harder at Kyungsoo's hands, only now successfully releasing Kyungsoo's tight hold from his shirt. He pushed Kyungsoo away, not too hard that Kyungsoo would fall, but enough for him to straighten up and fixed the crumple in his shirt from Kyungsoo's tight hold just now. Chanyeol heaved a sigh, wanting to tell Kyungsoo that it was not his wish to make Baekhyun as his husband but Kyungsoo's next words managed to shut him up.

 

"Byun Baekhyun is mine, Park! He's mine!"

 

Chanyeol didn't know why, but Kyungsoo's possessive claim over Baekhyun striked a nerve in his body and he decided that he did not like it even one bit. He didn't know why but he totally hated how Kyungsoo could just stake a claim on Baekhyun, like he owned the man. Chanyeol also didn't know why but he just felt the need to set Kyungsoo's words straight, to let the smaller know that; 

 

"Sorry to crush your little dream but Byun Baekhyun is going to marry me. So, Byun Baekhyun is not yours, Kyungsoo. He's mine. Mine."

 

Kyungsoo was angry, he was livid and he could feel himself burning in fire at Park Chanyeol's words. His chest was now heaving from the intense anger and once again he slammed the taller on his own car, giving Chanyeol no chance to fight him as he seethed his words, "You don't love him, Chanyeol. You don't even like him. You have never looked at him the way I do. You ignore him like he is just a speck of dust all this while yet you want to declare he's yours?! You don't know about him like I know him, Chanyeol. You were not with with him whenever he's happy or whenever he's sad, like how I stay with him from the beginning! And you dare to say he is yours?!! You better call it off, Park!"

 

Chanyeol didn't know what he was feeling but the one thing he knew, he disliked all the things that Kyungsoo said and he didn't want to hear all the things that Kyungsoo had done to Baekhyun, he didn't need Kyungsoo to flaunt his close relationship with Baekhyun to him. He was dumbfounded with what he was feeling, but he was sure that he needed Kyungsoo to shut up because there was this one sick feeling gnawing at the bottom of his heart when he heard all the things Kyungsoo was saying and he didn't like it. He despised it.

 

Chanyeol smirked, "But the marriage will still go on, Do. It will be me who will stay with Baekhyun from now on, I will be the one who stay with him through thick and thin, and that's final! I will not back off, Do Kyungsoo!"

 

Kyungsoo's eyes flared up in anger at Chanyeol's taunting tone and he definitely didn't hold back when he swung a punch to Chanyeol's stomach, putting all of his strength in that one punch which succeeded in sending Chanyeol doubling over in pain. It was now Kyungsoo's turn to smirk as he watched Chanyeol coughing in pain and clutching his stomach, his whole face was red from the punch that Kyungsoo had gifted him. Kyungsoo bent down so that their eyes levelled and his smirk widened when he saw that Chanyeol was looking at him with teary eyes. 

 

"I won't give up just like that, Park Chanyeol. If he shed even one tear because of you, I will not hesitate to take him away and make him mine. You remember that, Park!"

 

Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol on his shoulder mockingly and with one last glance at the pained man, he walked away with his fists clenched hard. Kyungsoo's smirk fell off his face when he was far from Chanyeol and he scoffed at his pathetic self. He thought that he would feel better now that he had let his anger off towards Chanyeol but no, he didn't feel even a little bit better. Instead, he felt even worse. 

 

Because he knew, that he was fighting in a losing battle.

 

No matter what he did, Baekhyun would still marry Chanyeol. 

 

And Kyungsoo would only stay as the bestfriend. 

 

Nothing more.

 

---

 

"Park Chanyeol, wake up this instant!"

 

Chanyeol let out a grunt as he was woken up by the loud knocks on his door and his mother's voice booming throughout the whole house. He took a pillow and stuffed his ears with it, wanting to block the shrill voice of his mother's. He didn't know how his father had managed to stand living with her loud voice all these years, but he guessed that was what love could do. 

He wished to continue his sleep and moved to lie on his side but he hissed loudly when he felt a pain soaring from his stomach. He cursed slightly and looked at his torso, taking in the sight of his slightly bruised stomach where the owl-eyed guy had punched him the day before. Chanyeol blinked in daze when he remembered what had happened yesterday. He didn't know why he felt those hideous feelings and why he felt the need to punch and kick Kyungsoo when he said that Baekhyun was his, but he totally didn't regret it when he shot Kyungsoo with the fact that Baekhyun would be his soon.

 

But why? It can't be that I like.. Oh no no no, it would never happen! I don't like Byun Baekhyun. No!

 

Feeling spooked with the new discovering and with his mother's incessant knockings, Chanyeol sat up carefully and threw his legs off his king-sized bed, shouting to alert his mother that he was already awake.

 

"Wake up and get ready, Park Chanyeol. You have one hour before your appointment. Hurry up!"

 

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes at that and grumpily made his way towards his bathroom, getting through his usual morning routines. Once he was done, he went to his closet and took his time in thinking about which clothes should he wear, before he realised that he wouldn't have to try so hard for it. "Why am I so worked up? It's not like I'm going on a date. Pft," He then just grabbed his black ripped jeans and his favourite black Supreme shirt - a short-sleeved one because it was getting warmer these days since they were approaching summer. 

He took his phone from his nightstand and pocketted it before fixing his hair while looking at the mirror, smiling as he praised his own handsome self. Satisfied with his appearance, he went down and smiled when he took in the scene at the dining table. He greeted his mother a good morning and high-fived with his old man, happy that he finally could have a breakfast with his father after a long time. Being a CEO to a company surely took his time a lot and that was why Chanyeol didn't even bat an eyelash towards the position. 

 

He was lucky that his father was okay with his decision, or else he wouldn't get to study the thing that he had so much passion in.

 

"So, you're getting married, huh bud?"

 

Chanyeol groaned when his father wriggled his eyebrows playfully at him, obviously having so much fun at Chanyeol's despair. He just pouted and looked at his father pleadingly, "Can't you take my place instead?" Before his father could even reply him, he got a smack at the back of his head from his mother, who was glaring at him with obviously jealous expression, which he just replied with stucking his tongue out. 

Fearing that Chanyeol might be late, Mrs Park urged Chanyeol to eat quickly and she herself hoisted him up from his seat and dragged the giant to the door, successfully kicking him out of the house. Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his mother's enthusiasm and decided that he didn't want to see that longer, so he went into his car and drove to Baekhyun's house, following the address given by his mother.

It was around 30 minutes drive from his house to Baekhyun's and Chanyeol took in the exterior design of the house, since it was his first time being there. It was not as big as his parents' house, but even from the outside, Chanyeol could feel the homey feeling and he unconsciously smiled at that. Snapping out of his trance, he pulled out his phone to text Baekhyun that he had arrived but he halted when he realised that he didn't even have Baekhyun's number. 

 

Great, now I need to get out of my car!

 

He unwillingly got off his car and walked up to the Byun's doorstep, pressing the doorbell once and stepped back as he wait. The door opened and Mrs Byun came in his view, looking a little bit pale but still smiling wide nonetheless. Chanyeol smiled back but he still felt worried about her well-being. 

 

"Hello, Mrs Byun. How are you doing?"

 

Mrs Byun invited him in and patted him on his shoulder, saying that she's just fine, though Chanyeol could see that she was so pale and looked so frail and vulnerable. Before Chanyeol could say anything more, Mrs Byun had already shouted Baekhyun's name, asking for the latter to come down fast. Chanyeol just smiled awkwardly and sat on the couch, waiting for the said male.

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he lied down on his back, looking at his phone once in a while. He was disappointed and feeling a bit worried at Kyungsoo's short replies to his texts. Yes, Kyungsoo's texts were always straightforward and contained no emojis at all, but these replies that he got was just plain distant. He bit his lips in worry, hoping that Kyungsoo would be fine with him soon because he had missed the guy so much.

He was going to call Kyungsoo once again (which of course would be rejected) when he heard his mother's calls. Baekhyun perked up at that and sprang up to his feet, excitedly making his way down the stairs and all his worries were forgotten when his gaze fell onto the handsome, tall guy that was waiting for him on his couch. Gosh, this definitely feels like the first date! 

Baekhyun cleared his throat and watched as Chanyeol stood up in all his tall glory - Baekhyun couldn't stop his eyes from checking the man out and felt grateful that the man would soon be his. Baekhyun's mouth shaped an 'O' when he noticed Chanyeol's outfit for the day and he looked down to his own body, feeling his lips widened in a very broad smile. 

 

"We even got matching outfits! Aren't we the sweetest couple ever?"

 

Chanyeol cringed at Baekhyun's words and his eyes automatically fell on Baekhyun's body, noticing that they both wore black ripped jeans and a Supreme shirt. The only difference was the colour of their shirts - his own was black while Baekhyun's was in white colour. Chanyeol could feel his heart skipped a beat as he looked at Baekhyun's cute appearance - his brown hair looking so fluffy, his usual fair complexion looked slightly pink today, maybe from the heat and his droopy eyes were slightly lined with kohl, making him look y but still cute nonetheless. Chanyeol however quickly shook the thoughts away and cleared his throat, hoping that Baekhyun didn't notice that he was checking out the male.

 

"Let's just go, we're late already."

 

Baekhyun hummed in response and turned to look at his mother. He frowned when he saw that his mother was still looking so pale, and had been so for the past few days. "Are you going to be okay, eomma? Should I just cancel this and stay at home today?" Mrs Byun shook his head and kissed Baekhyun's cheek, "No way, young man. Go and do what you need to do. I'm going to be fine after a little rest. Don't you worry about me. Go, have fun!" Mrs Byun said while pushing both Chanyeol and Baekhyun out of the house. 

Baekhyun just complied with his mother, because he knew that the colour on his mother's face would come again whenever she had enough rest. So, he just kissed his mother on her forehead and nagged at her to stay in her room and rest, finally leaving to Chanyeol's car with the taller when his mother promised him to not do any heavy work. Baekhyun got into the car and waited for Chanyeol to sit at the driver seat and watched as the giant started the engine to get ready to take off. 

 

"What are you waiting for? Put on your seat belt, we're already late."

 

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, who was just sitting idly in the passenger seat and just looking at him with his infamous annoying smile. Chanyeol motioned for the seat belt with his head but Baekhyun just blinked at him, even crossing his arms on his chest, looking like he's waiting for Chanyeol to -

 

"You're not waiting for me to put it on for you, right?"

 

Baekhyun uncrossed his arms from his chest and shrugged playfully, whistling a little just to annoy his yoda more. He held in his chuckle when he saw Chanyeol clenching his jaw, looking so pissed off but still, moving closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled wide when Chanyeol put a hand on his seat while his other hand pulling onto the seat belt, just inches away from him - he could feel Chanyeol's body heat emanating from him and gosh, Chanyeol smelled so good that Baekhyun just wanted to bury his face in his neck and sniffle his manly scent but he held himself back.

Chanyeol unconsciously gulped at their close distance, trying hard to focus on putting on the seat belt for Baekhyun, not on the strawberry smell that kept on invading his nose. He quickly pulled the seatbelt and click it shut in its slot, wanting to get away from Baekhyun as fast as possible but before he could pull away, Baekhyun had tugged on his collar, holding him close. And the next thing Chanyeol knew, a pair of lips had pecked him at the corner of his lips, just like what happened back in the restroom. 

Chanyeol pulled back in reflex, his eyes widened in shock and he could feel his whole face getting red from the sudden kiss. Baekhyun just beamed at him, complete with his rectangular smile and his eyesmiles, saying 'thank you' in a sing-song voice. It took a while for Chanyeol to get himself back, but he finally did and he just put the gear in drive and drove to their destination, trying hard to will the blush away from his face while Baekhyun was singing along happily to the songs on the radio.

 

---

 

"You are late."

 

Baekhyun just smiled sheepishly while Chanyeol just stayed with his uninterested face as the guy who was in charge of their wedding suits, Mr Kim Heechul, looked at them like they had done a serious crime. Chanyeol glanced at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was thirty minutes past 11, so they were just thirty minutes late. Duh, it's not even that late! 

Baekhyun saw how angry the feminine-looking man was and wishing that luck was on his side, he mustered up the best puppy eyes that he could and batted his eyelashes at the older guy. "Sorry Mr Kim, but the traffic was so bad just now, that's why we're late. Forgive us?" Baekhyun could see from the corner of his eyes how Chanyeol was judging him hard at his cute acts, but he didn't care. He knew that no one could resist his puppy eyes anyway. 

 

And it was proven when Mr Kim suddenly came up to him, squealing in glee while squishing his cheeks, "Awww, you're so cute! Okay, you're forgiven then." Mr Kim patted his head affectionately and pulled him to the couch situated at a corner of the boutique, leaving Chanyeol alone to stand there, who just grumpily followed after the both of them. 

 

"And cutie, just call me Heechul hyung, 'kay? Now come on, let's see which one will suit you the most. Since you are naturally a beauty, I can imagine you in some of my designs already and believe me, you'd look stunning in them!"

 

Chanyeol just scoffed as he saw Baekhyun blushed at the compliments and soon, the two of them were immersed in looking at the album that consisted all types of wedding suit, making Chanyeol felt left out. Not that he wanted to be there anyway but yeah, it'd be nice if they could pay attention to him and maybe asked about his opinion too. 

 

"Oh, wait. Baekhyunnie, you'd be marrying Mrs Park's son, right? Park Chanyeol, I think?"

 

Baekhyun looked up from the album and nodded at Heechul, motioning at Chanyeol who sitting with crossed arms beside him. "Well this is him, my husband-to-be, Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol squinted his eyes at the wedding planner when the older guy gasped and looked at Chanyeol from his head to his toe. "You mean, this tall oaf right here is going to be your husband? Seriously?"

Chanyeol felt his blood boil when Heechul was still looking at him with judging eyes. "Are you sure about this, Baekhyunnie? You look so cute, pretty and beautiful yet this guy.. I don't think he's a good match for you," Heechul commented nonchalantly, not even minding Chanyeol who was now seething in anger at the direct insult. Chanyeol clenched his fists, ready to fight (verbally, of course) the older but he was pulled into a shock when Baekhyun suddenly wrapped his arm around Chanyeol's, his pretty hand went down Chanyeol's arm to softly unclench Chanyeol's fist and then entertwined their hands together. 

 

"Ayy, how can you say that? Can't you see how we fit each other so perfectly? He's the only man for me."

 

Baekhyun purposely held up their entertwined hands, showing off to the wedding planner who just watch them with scrutinising eyes. Chanyeol could feel all his annoyance from just now vanished into thin air at Baekhyun's gesture and his heart skipped a beat when he looked at Baekhyun, who was now also looking at him with a very beautiful smile. Chanyeol could feel his heart start to beat faster and he had to look away, because he was afraid that his heart would explode if he didn't. 

 

What is this feeling? Damn heart, stop beating so loud! 

 

Heechul tilted his head and looked at the young couple in front of him. He wouldn't deny that they both looked so good together and even when the taller young man looked like he couldn't care less about all of these, Heechul somehow could see how he was acting towards the shorter man - he looked like someone who was in denial. Heechul just smirked and nodded his head, "Well, I cant do anything if you say so. Now chop chop children, we need to get to work."

 

 

 

 

"So, you want this one?"

 

Baekhyun starred at the picture of a white suit in the album with starry eyes - he could already imagine himself being in that exact suit. He liked how it looked so simple yet elegance - the lapel, which was in black colour contrast so much with the whole white colour - and just by looking at the picture of it, Baekhyun was hooked. And what made it more perfect was the pair that came with it - a black tux which was lined with white colour. The pair looked so great together and Baekhyun couln't wait to see him and Chanyeol in them.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with so much hope in his eyes, praying that the giant would agree with his choice. "Chanyeol-ah, what do you think about these suits?" Chanyeol just casted a glance towards the picture, not really minding whichever that would be chosen. One look on Baekhyun's face and he knew already that the midget would want to choose those so he just sighed, "Just choose whatever, I don't care."

 

Baekhyun's bright smile after managed to shake Park Chanyeol's cold heart - not that he would admit it.

 

"Okay then, let's go and take these suits for you to try on." Heechul said and the three of them went to the right side of the boutique, where lines of fitting rooms were readied for customers' use. Baekhyun bounced on his feet when Heechul left them for a while to and came back with the two suits in his hands, excited to try it on. He could hear the wedding bells chiming already, he was not even joking. 

Baekhyun almost snagged away the tux from Heechul's hand because of his low patience tolerance, which resulted in Heechul laughing at his cuteness and Chanyeol rolling his eyes at him. Heechul however just dumped Chanyeol's tux in his hands harshly when the taller didn't seem to move to take it, which made Chanyeol glared at the wedding planner. And this all happened without Baekhyun realising it, too absorbed in the beautiful wedding suit in his hands. 

 

"Go on and try it."

 

Baekhyun nodded and smiled brightly at Heechul, wanting to go into the fitting room but he stopped when he reached the door and he turned back, looking at Chanyeol while biting his lips in hesitation. Chanyeol's eyebrows shot up at that, shocked to see Baekhyun looking at him like that. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, then he looked at the fitting room next to his before he looked at Chanyeol once again.

 

"Can we try it on at the same time? But let's not see each other."

 

Chanyeol blinked at Baekhyun's request, dumbfounded. "What?"

 

Baekhyun looked shy as he fiddled with the clothes in his hands and the pink blush covering his plump cheeks. "I.. I want this to be a surprise. So let's just try it on and just show it to Heechul hyung, but not to each other. Can we do that?"

 

Chanyeol didn't get to reply anything because he was then pushed (harshly, too) by Heechul, who thought that Baekhyun was so cute and pure with the innocent and adorable request. Chanyeol could just sigh when he was finally in the fitting room, and without further ado, he just changed into the tux. Chanyeol finally let out a smile when he saw his reflection in the mirror. 

He had always been grateful to his tall self - it made him look good in any clothes that he put on, the tux was not an exception. The black pants somehow had succeeded in making his already long legs look longer and the black colour complemented his quite fair complexion really well. The size was already fine with him and he couldnt deny that Baekhyun had made the right choice afterall.

 

"Chanyeol, don't come out. I'm going out first. You just stay in there, yoda! Don't even move one bit! I'm serious!"

 

Chanyeol's self praise was disturbed by the loud voice of none other than Byun Baekhyun and he just scoffed at the exaggerating midget. "Jeez, fine! It's not like I want to see you in that hideous suit anyway!" Chanyeol shouted in reply, hoping to annoy the smaller but the only thing that he heard in reply was a loud gasp. He scrunched his eyebrows, curious on what was it about but he didn't have to wait long for the answer because right after, Heechul's squeal could be heard throughout the boutique.

 

"Oh my, Byun Baekhyun, you are a beauty! You look stunning in this, I swear! Oh my, I can't believe my eyes! I'm sure this tux is made just for you! Ahh, you look so beautiful, I don't think I can take my eyes off you."

 

No, Chanyeol was not curious at all. He did not even want to see Byun Baekhyun in that tux because he knew that whatever Byun Baekhyun wore, he wouldn't look good anyway. The midget was not pretty, heck he was not even near cute so of course whatever Heechul had been sprouting on was only a hoax. And he was sure that was not that stunning, Heechul was sure exaggerating a little bit too much, right? So no, Chanyeol was not curious at all. 

 

But a peek won't hurt, right? I just want to make sure that he's not that pretty. Yes, that's all.

 

Chanyeol moved slowly to the door, wanting to open it just a little bit so he could see Baekhyun but when he tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. Chanyeol tried to unlock his door but to no avail. It won't budge like it's locked from - 

 

"You are not allowed to peek, Mr Park."

 

- the outside.

 

Chanyeol stumbled out of the room when the door was suddenly opened from the outside, Heechul standing with his hands on his waist in front of him. Chanyeol cleared his throat and stood up straight again, towering over the shorter guy and averted his gaze elsewhere, noticing that Baekhyun had already went back inside his fitting room. No, Chanyeol didn't feel disappointed at all. No, definitely not.

 

"I wasn't going to peek."

 

Heechul just looked at Chanyeol with an expression that screamed 'really?!' all over his face, but Chanyeol just ignored it and tried to change the topic. "So, how do I look?" Heechul just raked his eyes from Chanyeol's head to his toes once and waved his hand offhandedly, "You look just fine. Change back so we can settle this fast." 

Chanyeol looked at the guy in disbelieve, slightly offended with the reaction that he got compared to Baekhyun's. "That's it? I just look 'fine'?" Heechul looked up at Chanyeol and he rolled his eyes in very diva-ish manner, "No, you don't even look fine but because I'm very kind, I'll just say that the suit fits you really well and everyone will be awed by you later on. Satisfied?"

Chanyeol was so close to cursing the older male but Heechul just walked away, swaying his hip in a manner that maybe could seduce any other males but not Chanyeol. He sighed hard from his mouth and tried to calm himself down, walking back into the fitting room and changed back into his own clothes. When he was done, he walked back to the front of the shop and noticed that Baekhyun was already there, a wide smile spread on his face. 

 

"It's nice to be able to help you both for your wedding. Congrats in advance for both of you."

 

They parted with a hug from Heechul to Baekhyun while Chanyeol just got a pat on the shoulder - not that he was expecting more anyway. Baekhyun had been so happy as they walked back to the car and it was obvious from how he skipped in his steps, making other people who passed by them smiled at his adorableness. Chanyeol just watched the brunette with a shake of his head, amused by his childish attitude. He pulled Baekhyun closer to him when the latter almost bumped into people, clicking his tongue at Baekhyun's clumsiness. "Stay still, midget."

Baekhyun pouted at that and stayed close to Chanyeol on their way to the car, but he skipped again to the car when it came into view, leaving Chanyeol alone there shaking his head at the smaller's antics. Baekhyun put on his seatbelt on his own this time, much to Chanyeo's relief, but he turned to Chanyeol with a cheeky smile, something that Chanyeol had seen for the past few hours already. He knew by heart that it meant Baekhyun wanted something and he could just sigh as he looked at Baekhyun with resigned face. 

 

"What now, Byun?" 

 

"Let's go and have a lunch. I'm hungry. Can we?"

 

Chanyeol pondered upon it for a while and he also could feel his stomach grumbled from hunger. He then just nodded and put the car into drive, wanting to end the day with Baekhyun fast. Chanyeol however stepped on the brake as soon as he started to drive, shocked when he heard the words uttered by Baekhyun; 

 

"It's a date then." 

 

Chanyeol knew this would be a very long day instead. 

 

--- 

 

"Two kimchi fried rice. One with no cucumber and the other one, please make it less spicy. Thank you." 

 

Chanyeol tilted his head at Baekhyun, slighly curious and also a little bit amused with his order just now. Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol was looking at him funny, so he pouted as he whined. "What? Cucumber smells nasty and I don't like it." Chanyeol could just nodded, smirking as he now knew what Baekhyun disliked the most. 

 

"Less spicy?" 

 

Baekhyun smiled at the question and he propped his chin with his both palms on the table, looking at Chanyeol with his eyesmiles. "Because i know all your likes and dislikes." He winked once to Chanyeol and he was satisfied to see Chanyeol's cheeks redden at that. Sigh, my soon-to-be husband is so adorable.

They quickly dug in when their food arrived and during the time they were eating, only Baekhyun's voice could be heard, talking about anything and everything, with Chanyeol's hums and grunts could be heard once in a while as the replies to Baekhyun's chatters. Chanyeol now knew that Baekhyun really liked to sing, thus why he got into music and that he had always performed in front of others ever since he was still a kid. Chanyeol also knew that Baekhyun was afraid of thunder and lightnings, also afraid of bugs (which the latter had teased Chanyeol after because he knew Chanyeol also hated bugs) and that he liked to watch horror movies even though he was afraid of ghosts. 

 

"I just like the thrill when watching them, that's it." - was what he answered when Chanyeol asked why.

 

Baekhyun also told Chanyeol that he had been friends with Kyungsoo since he was seven years old, after him and his mother had moved from their old house. He kept on talking about how Kyungsoo had taken care of him so well and he said that he wouldn't ask for a better bestfriend than Kyungsoo. To this, Chanyeol concluded that Baekhyun was not aware of Kyungsoo's feelings towards him and he would really like it if it stayed that way. 

 

After half an hour, they were done eating and although Baekhyun wanted to pay for his own share, Chanyeol just felt that it wasn't right to let him do so, so he paid for both of them. "Ah, so this is a date afterall." Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at Chanyeol playfully, which the latter could greatly ignored by now and went straight to the car while Baekhyun laughing in glee as he chased Chanyeol to the car. It was not even twenty minutes into the drive that Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun dozing off and he scoffed at how similar the older guy to a child - happy with simple things and falling asleep when he's full. He shook his head and fixed Baekhyun's head, which had lolled to the side with one hand and unconsciously smiled when the smaller let out small puppy-like whimpers.

 

Chanyeol pulled up his car in front of Baekhyun's house and looked at the guy who was still sleeping like a log. Chanyeol was sure that even if a bomb dropped beside him, Baekhyun wouldn't budge even a bit. He shook his head and took off the seat belt for Baekhyun before he shook the male softly, trying to wake him up. "Midget, wake up. We're here." Chanyeol just sighed when the latter swatted his hand away and turned to the window, resuming his beauty sleep. Chanyeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath, wishing that he wouldn't lose his calm. Well, he didn't want to murder someone in their sleep afterall.

Chanyeol was already fed up and his patience was wearing thin, so he shook Baekhyun's shoulder harder but of course, Baekhyun was not even close to waking up. Chanyeol groaned in frustration and he went out of his car, walking around the car to get to Baekhyun's side. As he was doing so, he noticed Mrs Byun at the door, looking curiously at them, thinking why would Baekhyun take so long to get inside the house. Chanyeol just smiled crookedly at her and decided to do the one thing that he could think of now, which was carrying the older guy into the house.

He opened the door to Baekhyun's side and it was lucky that he got fast reflex, as Baekhyun had stumbled out of the door since he was leaning against the window. Praying that he wouldn't sprain his back or whatever, Chanyeol put a hand under Baekhyun's knees and one at his back, hoisting the brunette out of his car and slammed the car door with his hip after. He hiked Baekhyun up and tightened his hold on the latter, a little bit surprised on how light the Baekhyun was for a guy. Chanyeol's breath hitched when Baekhyun snuggled closer to Chanyeol's chest, probably liking the warmth Chanyeol was giving him.

Chanyeol ignored his heart which was beating so loud and made his way into Baekhyun's house, thanking Mrs Byun who had held the door open for him. He followed Mrs Byun upstairs to where Baekhyun's room was, and carefully put the older on his bed - which Baekhyun let out a whine at the loss of heat. Mrs Byun took off Baekhyun's shoes and went back downstairs to put them away, leaving Chanyeol alone with Baekhyun there.

Chanyeol was going to go out of Baekhyun's room when Baekhyun suddenly turned over and Chanyeol's eyes fell onto his round and perky  - the tight jean Baekhyun was wearing surely helped with showing that off. Chanyeol unconsciously gulped at the sight and he shook his head, willing all the naughty thoughts away and only then he noticed the outline of Baekhyun's phone from his back pocket. Thinking that it would be uncomfortable to sleep like that, Chanyeol went to retrieve the phone out of Baekhyun's pocket, careful to not let his hand grazed the oh-so-nice .

Just as he wanted to put the phone away, he remembered that he still didn't have the midget's number. So, he called his own number from Baekhyun's phone and saved his number on it. "My Prince Charming, this sounds just right." He chuckled at his own foolishness and put the phone away, taking one more glance at the sleeping Baekhyun and his  before he made his way down, where Mrs Byun was waiting for him. 

 

"Ah, thank you so much, Chanyeollie. Baekhyuun is a very heavy sleeper, sorry to have troubled you." 

 

Chanyeol smiled at that, "It's nothing, Mrs Byun. I need to excuse myself now. Please take care of your health and stay healthy, okay?" He pulled Mrs Byun into a hug when the lady let out a sad smile at his words, "Just know that my parents are always there for you. You can count on me too, Mrs Byun." Chanyeol pulled away and smiled when Mrs Byun chuckled at his words, tip-toeing to ruffle his hair in an affectionate manner. 

 

"I know that, Yeollie. And call me 'eomma', won't you? I'm going to be your mother-in-law soon, you need to get used to it."

 

Chanyeol just nodded at that and with a last hug, he excused himself and went into his car. He pulled out his phone and looked at the number on his screen, saving it under the name of 'Annoying Midget'. He snickered at the name and started the engine of his car before driving back to his home and all the way home, he couldn't help but to think that;

 

This is not so bad afterall.

 


 

So Chanyeol is just an annoying and dumb jerk, Baekhyun is just too innocent for his own good while Kyungsoo is a guy in love who experiences his first heartbreak.

It took me days to finish this and tbh, i still am not satisfied with what i wrote.

But I need to move on and can only hope that you guys like this

And one more thing, I forgot to tell but the updates will be whether on Saturday or Sunday

So, till next time :)