Rainbow

Be My Husband

400 subs >< thanks youuuu 


 

 

 

“Oh, you’re back?” Baekhyun’s straightened up in his seat as he beamed wide, holding onto his phone tighter. “Finally, eomma! I’ve missed you so much.”

 

 

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, who was on the phone with his mother. After their trip ended, the brunette had tried to go and visit his mother, but Mrs Byun had always stopped him with the excuse of she was being outstation. Chanyeol could see how bad Baekhyun was missing his mother and even phone calls couldn’t make him feel satisfied anymore.

 

 

Chanyeol could feel that Mrs Byun was not telling the truth and deciding to find out about it, Chanyeol had called his mother, knowing that his mother had the answers to his question. The giant was shocked when his mother told him that Mrs Byun had been living with Mrs Park for a while now, since her cancer was getting worse. Chanyeol was grateful that his mother could help Mrs Byun when she needed it, but he couldn’t help feeling a pang of disappointment in his heart.

 

 

Wouldn’t it be better if Baekhyun was the one who takes care of her instead?

 

 

“She had started her first chemotherapy session few days ago and it was taking a toll on her. She doesn’t want Baekhyun to see her like that. But now, after some rests she looks better so I guess she’ll allow you guys to meet her soon.”

 

 

Chanyeol recalled back what his mother had said to him as he glanced at the midget. He sounded happy and excited; a wide smile was plastered on his small face. The sight awfully tugged on Chanyeol’s heartstring. What would happen once he knew the truth? Would that smile still stay on his beautiful face? Would he still be the same Baekhyun like now?

 

 

 

 

”Chanyeol, eomma invited us for dinner tonight.” Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts when Baekhyun skipped towards Chanyeol before plopping himself down beside the giant on the couch. “But, eomma said to go to your mom’s house. Guess we can meet everyone, then.” Baekhyun sighed dreamily as he leant back to the couch, “I miss eomma so much. I miss everyone!”

 

 

Chanyeol looked at the soft smile on Baekhyun’s face, feeling a very deep regret in his heart for keeping a big secret from him like this. But he couldn’t help it; he had to. Chanyeol then could just hum in reply, “Yes, I miss them too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eomma!”

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes brightened as he saw Mrs Park and Mrs Byun at Mrs Park’s door house, already waiting for them. Right after Chanyeol parked the car, Baekhyun wasted no time in getting off and ran to his mothers, launching himself to grab the ladies into his arms. Chanyeol could just shake his head as he watched the excited pup, knowing that nothing could stop him now.

 

 

“Oh my God, I miss you guys so much!”

 

 

Both ladies just chuckled at Baekhyun’s cute gesture. Mrs Park then released Baekhyun to hug Chanyeol that had reached them, giving chance for Baekhyun to smother his mother with tight hug and kisses. Baekhyun felt tears prick in his eyes as he inhaled the familiar scent of his mother, sighing at the warmth that his mother provided him.

 

 

“Now, now, don’t go crying on me, you young man!” Mrs Byun pulled away from the hug, holding Baekhyun by his shoulders as the brunette chuckled and sniffed once. It was not his fault that he became overly sensitive when it came to his mother. Mrs Byun just ruffled Baekhyun’s hair affectionately, looking at the glow on Baekhyun’s face.

 

 

Mrs Byun was happy to see Baekhyun like this; so happy and also cheerful. She could see that he was happy right now, and there was nothing else that she was hoping for.

 

 

“Sorry to interrupt, but my stomach has been grumbling nonstop. Let’s go and eat first, then you can continue crying later on, ‘kay midget?”

 

 

Both Mrs Park and Mrs Byun laughed when Chanyeol teased Baekhyun, making the midget glare at the taller. Before a fight could break out there, the mothers quickly ushered them inside and they all straightaway went to the dining table. Noticing that someone wasn’t there, Chanyeol looked at his mother, “Where’s dad, mom?”

 

 

“You know, dinner meeting with his clients and all. It’d be just us tonight.”

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed when they noticed Mrs Park’s sulky expression and Chanyeol went to give a back hug to his mother, “Then let this Mr Park accompanies you tonight, Mrs Park.” Chanyeol’s mother chuckled as she turned to look at Chanyeol over her shoulder and pulling on Chanyeol’s nose affectionately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahhh, it’s been so long since I get to eat delicious homemade food.”

 

 

Baekhyun moaned as he enjoyed his favorite dish that his mother had prepared for him and also Mrs Park’s signature sweet and spicy shrimp. Chanyeol looked up at him with an offended look painted on his face, narrowing his eyes at the brunette when he heard that.

 

 

“Yah, aren’t my cooking delicious?”

 

 

Baekhyun cringed at Chanyeol’s words, shaking his head as a ‘no’ to tease the taller more and Chanyeol grabbed a hold of his napkin, threatening to throw it at Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun stuck his tongue playfully, taunting the giant further.

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun, where is your manner?”

 

 

Baekhyun froze a bit when his mother reprimanded him and it was now Chanyeol’s turn to stick his tongue out at him, mouthing a ‘serves you right, you midget’. Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol’s leg under the table hard once and Chanyeol winced slightly before he kicked Baekhyun’s legs too. They kept going back and forth like that before finally, they just settled on tangling their legs together, both with soft smiles on their faces.

 

 

The mothers could only smile softly as they pretended to not know what was happening with them two.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We bought some gifts for you guys.”

 

 

Chanyeol came into the living room with the shopping bags in his hands, giving them to Mrs Park and Mrs Byun. Both their mothers were shocked at the unexpected gifts but they smiled wide as they tried on the shirts that Baekhyun chose for them and bracelets that Chanyeol had personally chosen. Their mothers thanked them with kisses for each one of them, making the sons feeling extra happy to see the smiles on their faces.

 

 

After the gifts had been kept nicely, Baekhyun quickly went to sit beside her mother, putting his head on Mrs Byun’s shoulder cutely and cuddling with his mother on the couch. Chanyeol just shook his head when he saw the sight and he clicked his tongue, mumbling under his breath about how Baekhyun was a cuddle monster.

 

 

“Are you guys happy, Baekhyun-ah, Chanyeol-ah?”

 

 

Mrs Byun asked softly as she ran her fingers in Baekhyun’s brown hair, looking down to look at Baekhyun before looking at Chanyeol, who was now also cuddling with his mother. Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol when his mother asked them and he felt heat creeping up his cheeks when Chanyeol winked at him, making him planting his hot face into his mother’s shoulders.

 

 

The mothers of course noticed the small exchange and they locked eyes with each other, a wide smile was painted on their faces. “I’m glad you guys are happy. I hope Chanyeol is taking a good care of you, Baekhyun-ah.”

 

 

Baekhyun pulled away from his mother’s hold when Mrs Park said that, nodding slightly with a very deep blush on his face. “Ah, yes, he does, mom. Don’t worry.”

 

 

Mrs Byun smiled softly when she realized now the reason of why Baekhyun was glowing so much. She ruffled Baekhyun’s hair softly and turned to look at Chanyeol, thanking him for keeping his promise. Mrs Byun’s attention however was brought back to Baekhyun when the midget cupped her cheeks, his thumbs caressing her cheeks.

 

 

“But, what about you, eomma?” Baekhyun put a finger on his mother’s lips when she wanted to answer, shaking his head with a frown on his face. “Don’t you dare to say that you’re okay, because I can see that you’re not, eomma. I’ve been holding back since earlier but you look thinner, eomma. You are pale too. So, don’t say that you’re okay when you’re not.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed under his breath when he noticed Baekhyun’s crestfallen expression as the brunette looked at his mother. Chanyeol hated it when Baekhyun was sad, because he could feel the pain in his heart too – just like when Baekhyun cried because of his late father. The giant jumped slightly when his mother slipped her fingers in between Chanyeol’s, shaking her head as to say to leave the mother-son business to themselves.

 


Mrs Byun smiled as she took Baekhyun’s hands in her wrinkly ones, squeezing the brunette’s hands once. “I’m just tired, Baekhyunnie. You know that I just came back from the outstation, right?” Baekhyun nodded his head at his mother’s question, knowing that his mother’s work could be demanding sometimes. He wished he could help his mother but knowing that he couldn’t do anything now, he just could promise to study harder and be successful in the future.

 

 

“Don’t frown anymore, baby. You’re ruining the mood here.”

 

 

Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol and Mrs Park when his mother said that, noticing that the two were watching them quietly since the beginning. Baekhyun felt his face flaming up when Mrs Park smiled at him so he lunged forward to hide his face in the crook of his mother’s neck, embarrassed that he showed his inner baby self to everyone. Everyone just laughed at Baekhyun’s cute action and decided to spend some more times together there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sleep here tonight, guys. Mrs Byun is sleeping here too.” Mrs Park smiled as she ushered the two upstairs, “Chanyeol, go show your old room to Baekhyun. I’m sure he’s curious.”

 

 

Baekhyun brightened up at the mention of Chanyeol’s old room and the mothers noticed that so they kissed each other good night before retreating to their own rooms. Chanyeol then dragged Baekhyun by his hand into his old room, suddenly feeling nervous to bring Baekhyun inside – since it meant that he was going to share a part of him to Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun was awed when he stepped into Chanyeol’s old room. It might sound weird but the moment he entered the room, Chanyeol’s scent had hit him hard that he felt warmth spreading in his whole body. This feeling was similar to when he’s being wrapped in Chanyeol’s arms – cozy and just felt like home.

 

 

He observed the whole room – noticing the single bed pushed up to the right wall, a shelf full of books, comics and some figurines that Chanyeol left behind, the study desk at the left side with an old guitar leaning against it and the wall that was filled with pictures of Chanyeol. Chanyeol just watched when Baekhyun’s feet brought him to the pictures, observing every each one of them with his wide eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol then left the brunette there to go and rummage through his closet, trying to find his smallest clothes that could fit Baekhyun so that the smaller could change. He pursed his lips when he found an old shirt and a short, thinking that they could fit Baekhyun though they were still a little big. “Well, this could do I think.” He then went to Baekhyun, chuckling when he saw how engrossed Baekhyun was with the pictures.

 

 

Baekhyun was startled a bit when Chanyeol cleared his throat. He was too caught up with the pictures of Chanyeol, since his childhood days till now. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol closer to him and he pointed to a picture of Chanyeol crouching down while looking at the camera, maybe taken when he was 5 or 6 years old.

 

 

“Can I have that picture?”

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows were raised in surprise at Baekhyun’s request and he stared down at Baekhyun with a frown, “What for?” The giant was shocked a bit when Baekhyun grabbed his shoulders, shaking him back and forth while squealing loud.

 

 

“Look at your big ears! You look so cute!! Oh I wish I remember how we were when we were small. You must be so cute!”

 

 

Chanyeol cringed when Baekhyun kept on squealing nonstop and he had to hold the smaller down to stop him from jumping around. “Okay, okay, you can have it. Now, take this and go change. I’m sleepy already.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled up at Chanyeol when the taller gave him the green light and he quickly took the clothes, making a mental note to grab the picture before they go back tomorrow. Once Baekhyun left to change, Chanyeol too changed into comfortable clothes and climbed up the bed. He chuckled softly when he noticed that his bed was a bit smaller than their own, positive that they had to stick to each other when they slept later on.

 

 

Not that they minded it anyway.

 

 

Chanyeol pulled out his phone and fumbled around with it for a while as he waited for Baekhyun. It was a minute after that the door opened and Chanyeol automatically looked up, only to widen his eyes in shock at the sight before him.

 

 

Baekhyun was only clad in his shirt, that fell close to his knees without wearing the shorts that Chanyeol had given him.

 

 

“W-Wha.. Why aren’t you wearing the shorts?”

 

 

Chanyeol stuttered as he gulped, feeling something stirred at the pit of his stomach when his gaze fell on Baekhyun’s hairless legs. The brunette went to hang the shorts at the back of Chanyeol’s chair before walking back to the bed and climbed on it, unaware of the effect of him on the frozen giant on the bed.

 

 

“It is too big, it keep sliding down my waist. Besides, the shirt is big already so I guess it is fine.”

 

 

No, it’s not fine! How can it be fine when your fair legs are on display to me?!!

 

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes for a while to calm his heart that was beating so fast and loud right now (and also wanted to avoid from looking at Baekhyun’s legs) before he clumsily grabbed the comforter to cover them both. Baekhyun just scrunched his eyebrows as he watched Chanyeol’s weird act but he shrugged it off when he saw Chanyeol lied down on the bed, preparing to sleep.

 

 

Chanyeol held his breath when Baekhyun arranged himself to lie down beside Chanyeol, his legs brushing on Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol could only close his eyes and wished for this torture to end soon since he didn’t know if he could hold himself back or not.

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun let out a loud grumble when he couldn’t lie properly because of the narrow space. He then glanced to his left at Chanyeol, taking the giant by surprise when Baekhyun suddenly lifted up Chanyeol’s arm to pillow his head on it. Baekhyun sighed softly when he snuggled closer to Chanyeol’s chest, his arm wrapped around Chanyeol’s middle and his bare leg thrown over Chanyeol’s clad one.

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he was getting comfortable, unaware of Chanyeol who was suffering inside when his hand accidentally brushed on Baekhyun’s soft leg. Chanyeol could just hope that he wouldn’t spring a because that would surely make things awkward between them (since they were still in knowing-each-other phase).

 

 

It was almost fifteen minutes of silence; Chanyeol practicing breathing exercise to calm his heart while Baekhyun was snuggling at Chanyeol, trying to sleep. Chanyeol’s hand was now threaded in between Baekhyun’s locks, making the brunette sighed gratefully at the soothing feel.

 

 

When he had felt slightly better (and the dirty thoughts in his mind had dissipated), Chanyeol then looked down to peer at Baekhyun, wanting to know whether the smaller had slept or not and he was a bit shocked when he still could see Baekhyun’s eyes were still wide, staring into nothing and obviously not sleeping.

 

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping yet?”

 

 

Baekhyun arranged himself slightly, unconsciously brushing his leg against Chanyeol’s, making the taller’s breath hitched. Chanyeol however was pulled out of his erted mind when he heard Baekhyun sighing heavily, sounding very much troubled and totally different from his usual bright self just now.

 

 

Chanyeol peered down at Baekhyun, gauging his expression before he softly asked. “What’s bothering you?” Baekhyun sighed once again before he looked up to look at Chanyeol; their faces were just inches apart. Both blushed a bit when they noticed their close position but neither pulled away, feeling just comfortable being like that.

 

 

“I was thinking about eomma.”

 

 

Shock flashed for a bit in Chanyeol’s eyes at Baekhyun’s answer but he quickly composed his expression, his fingers scratching at the back of Baekhyun’s head softly. “What’s with eomma?” Chanyeol inquired slowly, taking in the worried lines on Baekhyun’s forehead and the small pout on his lips.

 

 

“I’m.. I’m worried about her health.” Baekhyun gulped the lump in his throat and he put his head down on Chanyeol’s shoulder once again, his fingers gripping tight on Chanyeol’s shirt.

 

 

“Eomma.. she always keep hiding things from me, not wanting to worry me. But, I know it when she hides something; I notice every little change in her. I know that she’s been feeling unwell for some times now, but she had always acted like nothing happened, like she was always fine. Though, I know that she was anything but okay.”

 

 

Baekhyun whispered the words as he inhaled Chanyeol’s musky scent, feeling a little bit better. But still, he felt a heavy feeling in his heart as he remembered how his mother had always acted strong, just for his sake.

 

 

“I just.. don’t want to lose her.. she’s everything that I have..”

 

 

Baekhyun was startled a bit when Chanyeol moved to turn around and lie on his side, facing Baekhyun. Chanyeol stared into Baekhyun’s eyes as he cupped the brunette’s cheek with his left palm, caressing Baekhyun’s cheeks softly.

 

 

It was unbearable – having to hide something this big from Baekhyun. Chanyeol had to bite hard on his tongue to prevent him from blurting out the truth, because no matter what, he still respected Mrs Byun’s request.

 

 

So that’s why, for now, Chanyeol would just watch out for Mrs Byun in behalf of Baekhyun. That’s as much as he could do for Baekhyun.

 

 

“We both know how eomma is a very strong woman, right?” Chanyeol asked softly and he stared into Baekhyun’s glassy eyes, waiting till the midget nodded to his question. “Parents; mothers and fathers.. they always want the best for us and they will do anything for us. Eomma is of course the same. She won’t show her sufferings for you, because she wants you to be happy. She hides her pain because she wants you to keep smiling.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he flicked Baekhyun’s chin softly. “And you know she’ll be happy if you’re happy, right? So, your job here.. is to be happy. Show eomma that you are happy, so that she’ll know that all of her hard work in raising you up is paid off.”

 

 

Baekhyun took a shaky breathe as his sight was getting blurry from all the unshed tears, so he blinked away the tears. Chanyeol smiled softly as he wiped away Baekhyun’s tears, “Besides, you have me too now, right?”

 

 

Baekhyun chuckled softly when Chanyeol’s eyes widened at his own words, his ears getting red. “I-I.. I mean.. you have me,.. and my parents too, right?” Chanyeol hit himself mentally when he realized his cringe-y words just now. But, it was fine since Baekhyun was smiling now.

 

 

“Yes.. I know that.”

 

 

Baekhyun said and he smiled, his hand came up to pull on Chanyeol’s ear gently. Chanyeol frowned lightly at that and he then retaliated by pulling on Baekhyun’s nose, making the smaller laughed. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun’s face lovingly, and when Baekhyun noticed that, he also looked into Chanyeol’s brown orbs, liking how they shined brightly.

 

 

“Eomma will be okay, right?”

 

 

Chanyeol felt a very painful pang in his chest at Baekhyun’s innocent question and he took a deep breath as he forced a smile out towards Baekhyun. The giant gulped the bitter taste in his mouth because no, I don’t know whether she will be okay or not. I don’t know, Baekhyun. I’m sorry, but I really don’t know.

 

 

“Of.. Of course, she will.” Chanyeol averted his gaze from Baekhyun’s face and he pulled the smaller towards his chest, pushing the back of Baekhyun’s head tenderly to tuck his head under his chin so the male could feel comfortable. “So now, you don’t need to worry anymore. Just go to sleep, Baek.”

 

 

Baekhyun just hummed in reply as he snuggled closer into Chanyeol’s arms, feeling a bit better now that he was convinced. He just.. he didn’t want his mother to overwork herself and be sick. Who would want to see their mother fall sick? No one would.

 

 

Chanyeol wrapped a hand around Baekhyun’s waist, holding him closer and his other hand kept on playing with Baekhyun’s hair, soothing the smaller. He hummed softly to a lullaby, wanting to make Baekhyun feel comfortable. He wanted Baekhyun to feel at ease, even though he myself was battling the heavy guilty feelings in his own heart right now.

 

 

Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun had fallen asleep after some minutes, but he thought wrong. Because out of a sudden, Baekhyun mumbled something drowsily against his neck, rendering Chanyeol speechless.

 

 

“I can trust your words, right?”

 

 

The question was never answered because right after, Baekhyun’s snores were heard. And Chanyeol could only plant his lips on Baekhyun’s head, mouthing ‘sorry’ over and over again for the whole night.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

“Baek, get up or we’re going to be late.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun groaned as he snuggled deeper into the cover, not willing to open his eyes. Chanyeol sighed as he sat at the edge of the bed, shaking his head at the stubborn boy. Without them realizing, times had passed by so fast and today was already the first day into their spring semester. And Chanyeol didn’t really plan to be late on their first day of this new semester, so he shook Baekhyun’s shoulder to wake him up.

 

 

He was annoyed when Baekhyun still didn’t open his eyes. However, he couldn’t stop the soft smile spreading up on his face as he looked at Baekhyun’s cute sleeping face. Shaking his head to get a grip on himself, the taller shook the midget harder, earning lots and lots of whines and slaps on his hand.

 

 

 

“Park Baekhyun, wake up this instant or else I’d pour water all over you!”

 

 

 

Chanyeol smirked when Baekhyun finally opened his eyes as he sat up, glaring at Chanyeol with his droopy eyes as he was doing so. But everyone knew how ‘dangerous’ Baekhyun’s stare was, so Chanyeol just beamed sweetly at the male and ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

“Get ready fast, I’ll go and prepare our breakfast.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol stopped at the door of their house when he saw the magnificent sight in front of him; Baekhyun, in his tight black jeans, bending down to tie his shoelaces. He unconsciously gulped as his gaze was transfixed on that round and perky globes, making him feel hot all over his body and his throat strangely felt parched. Chanyeol was still standing there stunned, with his mouth open, when Baekhyun straightened up and turned around. The midget was a bit shocked to found that Chanyeol was just right behind him and he chuckled when Chanyeol seemed to be in a trance.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol? Yeol? Chanyeol-ah? Yoda? Yah, yoda!!!”

 

 

 

Baekhyun snapped his fingers in front of Chanyeol’s face, amazed and slightly annoyed when Chanyeol didn’t even budge a bit, still looking at Baekhyun with his glazed eyes. Baekhyun pressed his lips in a thin line and he couldn’t help but to resort to this last action. Baekhyun then reached out and flicked Chanyeol’s forehead hard, making the giant flinched in pain.

 

 

“Ouch, that ing hurts!”

 

 

Chanyeol groaned as he rubbed his forehead, pouting as he looked down at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smirked smugly, “You are the one who spaced out, so I had to do that.” Chanyeol huffed grumpily and he then stepped to the side to put on his shoes, his mouth forming a little pout as he rubbed on his forehead still.

 

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” Baekhyun turned Chanyeol to face him after the taller was done wearing his shoes and he chuckled at Chanyeol’s sour face. Baekhyun then cupped Chanyeol’s cheeks and he tiptoed to blow on the red spot on Chanyeol’s forehead. When he pulled away, he noticed the small smile on Chanyeol’s face now so Baekhyun pulled on Chanyeol’s face softly to leave a chaste kiss on the giant baby’s forehead.

 

 

“Now, now, it doesn’t hurt anymore, right? So let’s get going now, or else we’ll be late.”  

 

 

“This really feels weird.” Baekhyun suddenly said when they both got into the car, making Chanyeol turned to look at him. “What is?” Chanyeol questioned as he observed Baekhyun’s disbelief expression. The giant put the key in the cognition and started the car, letting the engine to warm up for a bit.

 

 

“Us, going to university together.” Baekhyun mused as he turned to look at Chanyeol with an amused smile on his face. “It’s kind of unbelievable since you’ve been avoiding me for the past three years. You don’t even want me near you.” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol, wanting to show that he was offended with Chanyeol’s behavior to him back then.

 

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he looked at Baekhyun’s offended face. He then leaned closer to Baekhyun’s face, pulling on Baekhyun’s nose softly. “Well, you were so madly irritatingly annoying back then, do you even realize that? Of course I avoided you.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyebrows shot up in surprise when Chanyeol said the words straight to his face and he raised his hand to pinch on Chanyeol’s ear in retaliation but Chanyeol had somehow expected that, so the giant caught Baekhyun’s hand in his while smirking lightly at the brunette.

 

 

“But now, you’re annoyingly cute that I want you to just be with me all the time.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened at Chanyeol’s words and Baekhyun started to hate that no matter how cringe-y Chanyeol’s words were; the taller still could make him blush madly like this. Chanyeol pulled away with a satisfied smirk when he saw the red hues on Baekhyun’s cheeks, feeling accomplished once he saw Baekhyun’s cute flustered expression.

 

 

 

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes when he noticed Chanyeol’s smug face so he just turned to look at the front, pulling out his phone to cover his embarrassment. It suddenly crossed his mind that he wouldn’t be going to classes with Kyungsoo anymore so he decided to text the owl-eyed guy, feeling guilty and also slightly worried to let Kyungsoo alone.

 

 

 

Baekhyunee: Kyungieeeeeee sorryyyyyyy T^T I wont ride the bus anymore since im going with chanyeol. Oh, why don’t you wait for a bit? We’ll go and fetch you first.

 

Kyungiee: it’s ok, baek, don’t sweat it. im going with Jongin. See ya later.

 

 

 

Baekhyun blinked, dumbfounded with Kyungsoo’s reply. He’s going with Jongin?? Seriously?? Are they… Chanyeol was watching Baekhyun the whole time and he shuddered slightly when he saw the wicked smile on Baekhyun’s face, looking like he had found a new target for him to kill. "What's with the smile?"

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with the same smile on his face, looking very happy and just mischievous, not even minding to answer Chanyeol’s question. Chanyeol just prayed for whoever that would be Baekhyun’s victim to be safe and the giant just shook his head, deciding that really need to get going now. "Wear your seatbelt, please."

 

 

Baekhyun looked down and his earlier smile changed into a flirty one as he looked at Chanyeol with raised eyebrow, mischief was evident on his face. Chanyeol was confused for a while at that cheeky smile before he finally remembered about Baekhyun’s so called seatbelt-romance. Chanyeol clicked his tongue as he leant closer to Baekhyun, faking annoyance even though there was a small smile on his face.

 

 

Baekhyun grinned when Chanyeol's face was right in front of him, pulling on Baekhyun's seatbelt to put it on for him. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes playfully at the midget after he was done and he moved to pull away from Baekhyun but the smaller stopped him by cupping his face with his smaller palms.

 

 

 

"Thank you, Yoda."

 

 

 

Baekhyun whispered softly and he pulled Chanyeol closer to him, leaving a peck at the corner of Chanyeol's lips. And like a switch, Chanyeol's mouth automatically pulled up wide, the usual twitch of his eyes evident as he looked at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

And the smile stayed on the giant's face all the way to their university.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Text me when you're done with your classes."

 

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he clicked the seat belt out of its slot. He looked up back at Chanyeol and offered him a wide smile, "I'll go first then. Bye, Chanyeol." Baekhyun then braved himself and leant closer to once again leave a kiss at the corner of Chanyeol's thick lips. He quickly pulled away and turned around to get out of the car but Chanyeol somehow had managed to stop him by holding onto his wrist.

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned back to look at Chanyeol, thinking that the giant wanted to say something. Apparently, he thought wrong because just as he faced Chanyeol, the giant had leant forward to plant his lips on Baekhyun's thin ones. Baekhyun's eyes widened slightly at the sudden kiss but he quickly recovered from the shock. Baekhyun pressed harder into the kiss, closing his eyes and tilting his head slightly as he sighed into the kiss - still was amazed at how soft Chanyeol's lips were.

 

 

 

The midget could feel Chanyeol's smiling against his lips and he couldn't help but to smile too before pulling away.

 

 

 

"That's how you say goodbye, midget. Don't forget it."

 

 

 

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes at Chanyeol's words and he quickly took his bag, getting out of the car. Baekhyun however was shocked when he was greeted with his previous classmates that were passing by the car as soon as he got out of it, but he smiled nevertheless. His classmates smiled back at him but their smiles faded when they saw Chanyeol getting off the car too.

 

 

 

"You guys came together?!"

 

 

 

Wendy, one of Baekhyun's classmates in his vocal class, asked him with her eyes wide. Baekhyun was weirded out a bit at the question but he still nodded, "Yes, we do. Why?"

 

 

 

"Chanyeol didn't push you away?"

 

 

 

Baekhyun's mouth fell open in realization when he heard that and he also heard Chanyeol chuckling at them, obviously listening to their conversation too. Well, it was well known to all their classmates or whoever that knew the two of them that Chanyeol would always push Baekhyun away and he would never tolerate Baekhyun’s presence around him. So to see them together, it must be why they were so shocked.

 

 

"I'm going first, Baek. Bye Baek, bye guys."

 

 

Baekhyun just bit his lips to hold back his laugh when Wendy's and the others' mouth fell wide open at that. He just shook his head silently and decided to drag his friends to their class so that they wouldn't be late to their first class.

 

 

 

Baekhyun thought that it would be fun to just let everyone finding out about his and Chanyeol’s relationship on their own, anyway.

 

 

---

 

 

It was kind of weird to see Chanyeol’s group to be lacking of one person, since Luhan had graduated and was now doing his internship in an entertainment company. Chanyeol and Jongin were having their time laughing at the maknae as they watched Sehun moping around, saying that he missed his Luhan.  

 

 

“And you guys just have to rub it on my face while making me as the fifth wheel. Oh God, just kill me please.” Sehun whined as he slumped down on the table, munching on his food grumpily while Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongin laughed at him. Kyungsoo could only offer him a sympathetic smile as he saw the whining maknae.

 

 

 

It was really a shock to the others at first, when they saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, walking up to the table where Chanyeol's group was sitting at. They expected the usual scene when Baekhyun screamed 'Yoda!' at the top of his lungs and Chanyeol pushing him away but they were all taken aback when Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun, and it was even more shocking to see both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo joining the group.

 

 

 

And even though it was now days after the initial shock, they still found it weird to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol at one place, without a fight breaking out.

 

 

 

And as wicked as it sounded, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were actually quite enjoying looking at others’ surprised and curious faces while watching them both.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"As you all know, we are going to hold our annual spring festival and of course, you guys as the final year students will have to participate as this will be added into your final marks. You guys can submit your names for those who want to perform and those who just want to help with the preparations."

 

 

 

As soon as Mr Lee announced it, the students were buzzing with conversations right away - some sounded excited while some were grunting because there will be so many things to do and prepare. Baekhyun turned to Kyungsoo with a his rectangular smile, excited when he heard about it since he had always liked the spring festival and the fact that he could finally perform (because they were all in their final year now) made him even more excited.

 

 

 

"Oh my God, I'm so excited, Soo!! Let's submit our names and perform something together, shall we?"

 

 

 

Kyungsoo just smiled lightly when he saw how excited Baekhyun was and he nodded his head before their lecturer cleared his throat, asking for their attentions once again.

 

 

 

"And this year, there will be some exchange students from overseas who will come and they will be here when the festival is held. Those students that joined the class will have to perform or help us too, so I hope you guys will help them throughout their stay here."

 

 

 

The students nodded in understandings at Mr Lee's words before they were dismissed from the class. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo packed their things and they both went straight to the cafeteria, both feeling hungry. After they had bought what they wanted, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun then went to an empty table and started eating while discussing about what songs they could perform during the festival.

 

 

 

They were chatting animatedly before Baekhyun felt figures looming up behind him. He turned around to look up at the newcomers and a smile crept up his face when Chanyeol ruffled his hair affectionately before taking the seat beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun was sure he heard some whispers and also feeling stares on them, maybe trying to figure out what happened to the both of them.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jongin took the seat beside Kyungsoo, straightaway whispering something into the older's ear, pulling a small smile from Kyungsoo, though the owl-eyed male quickly covered it. Baekhyun just narrowed his eyes suspiciously at that but decided to not meddle with Kyungsoo's business. For now.

 

 

 

"Where's that brat?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol let out a small laugh at Baekhyun's sweet nickname to Sehun, entertained with how them two still brawled with each other sometimes. Though, Chanyeol knew that Sehun looked up to Baekhyun and that Baekhyun cared for the youngest.

 

 

 

"Luhan hyung can take the day off so Sehun asked him out on a date, saying that he might die if he doesn’t see Luhan soon or all those s."

 

 

 

Chanyeol just watched as Baekhyun nodded his head in understanding before getting back to stuffing his face with food. Chanyeol found it very satisfying to see Baekhyun eating and he looked insanely cute while he was eating.

 

 

Or maybe Chanyeol was just whipped.

 

 

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol from the corner of his eyes, blushing lightly when he noticed the taller was watching him. Baekhyun quickly averted his gaze and continued eating while thinking about what he was going to do next.

 

 

They had spent so much time together during their break but they had never been on a date. Not an official one, that is. Knowing that both Sehun and Luhan were now enjoying their date had made Baekhyun want to have one too. Since they were still in early days of the semester, Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol wouldn’t be too busy. So, we can go on a date, right? Taking a deep breath, Baekhyun then decided to act nonchalant when he asked Chanyeol the thing that he wanted.

 

 

"Talking about dates, do you want to go on a date with me?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol shot his eyebrows up in surprise when Baekhyun suddenly looked at him, asking him out so suddenly. The giant was not going to admit it but he really hated that Baekhyun's sweet smile right now was making his heart beat so fast.

 

 

 

Seeing Chanyeol took a long time to answer, Baekhyun's smile fell from his face and his mouth was now forming a little pout. "You.. don't want to? I thought you want to.." Baekhyun scratched his nape lightly, "Well, if you don't want to, I can ask-"

 

 

 

"No, no, no! Of course I want to."

 

 

 

The cafeteria suddenly turned quiet at Chanyeol’s sudden outburst and the giant could hear people whipping their heads to look at him. Chanyeol felt his face heating up as he leant down to cover his face with his palms, positive that his ears were burning red right now.

 

 

Baekhyun broke out into a laugh at this funny situation and when he was sure that others had turned around to do their own business, he leant down to pull Chanyeol’s hands away from his face. “Hey, you can look up now. No one is looking at you anymore.”

 

 

Baekhyun had to bite his lips to hold in his laugh when he heard Chanyeol’s shy whines, cooing internally at the adorable giant. Chanyeol could be a baby when he wanted to, and Baekhyun was sure that he didn’t realize how fast he made Baekhyun’s heart beat with this cute side of him.

 

 

It was two minutes after that Chanyeol finally looked up, his whole face was red. Baekhyun smiled wide as he saw the adorable sight and he reached out to fondle on Chanyeol’s ear, making the taller a little calmer. But just when Chanyeol started to get calm again, someone just had to ruin it.

 

 

 

"Wow, I don't think you're that excited to go on a date with Baekhyun hyung."

 

 

 

Chanyeol snapped his head to Jongin (only now remembering the existence of the other two) with narrowed eyes, hissing in warning for the guy to shut up. It didn't help him that Kyungsoo too had smirked a bit, obviously laughing at Chanyeol inside thus making Baekhyun laughing harder when he noticed that.

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighed exasperatedly as he looked at both Kyungsoo and Jongin before looking at Baekhyun with an offended face because Baekhyun was laughing at him too. But before he could whine to the smaller, he was stopped by the sight of Baekhyun's eye smile and his beautiful rectangular smile, making Chanyeol feel warm all over his body.

 

 

 

Chanyeol could only sigh in despair, knowing that he couldn’t get angry when he was presented with those eyes and beautiful smile.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Chanyeol leant closer to the mirror as he fixed his hair, ruffling it so that he wouldn’t look so uptight. He gazed down to his body, taking in the sight of the ripped jeans and his black sweatshirt, a ‘may the bridges I burn light the way’ quote printed on it. He sprayed a little cologne on himself, hoping that Baekhyun would like the scent, though Baekhyun had once said that he preferred Chanyeol’s own musky scent.

 

 

Chanyeol had just finished putting on his Rolex watch on his wrist when there were knocks on his door. Chanyeol turned around with a smile on his face, knowing already who was behind the door. Baekhyun had proposed that they should get ready separately, just for the fun of it. Chanyeol just went along with the brunette, since the smaller was the one that asked him out.

 

 

Taking a deep breath, Chanyeol puffed his cheeks once as he exhaled loudly before opening the door. Chanyeol was taken aback when he saw Baekhyun; clad in a soft pink Grace sweatshirt and black jeans, his soft and fluffy hair were let down, making his bangs covering his forehead. Chanyeol couldn’t help but feeling like he wanted to squeeze the life out of Baekhyun and maybe kept him in his pocket – he was just so cute!

 

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun’s mouth fell open when he saw Chanyeol standing tall in front of him, with his ripped jeans and black sweatshirt, perfectly complimenting his fair complexion. Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but he couldn’t – too stunned to say something.

 

 

Baekhyun shook his head to grip his mind when he noticed Chanyeol raising an eyebrow at him in question, asking him silently what was wrong. Baekhyun smiled shyly as he scratched his nape, “You.. look amazing.”

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t know that those three words could make him blush – but yes, he did blush although faintly. He cleared his throat to cover his blush and he said a small thanks to Baekhyun, “You too. You look breathtaking.”

 

 

It was now Baekhyun’s turn to blush and they both fell into an awkward silence, suddenly feeling like it was their first date (which it basically was – their official date, that is). Knowing that they had to get going, Baekhyun quickly snapped out of his daze and held his hand out for Chanyeol, taking the taller by surprise a bit.

 

 

“Shall we?”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he slid his hand into Baekhyun’s, gripping the smaller hand in his as he nodded. When they were out of their house, Chanyeol expected that they would get in his car but before he could, Baekhyun had tugged on his hand to stop him.

 

 

“Since I’m the one who asked you out, let’s do it my way.”

 

 

Chanyeol tilted his head slightly as he looked at Baekhyun’s beautiful smile and he couldn’t deny that he was a bit amazed by all this arrangement. “Okay, lead the way.” Baekhyun beamed wide at Chanyeol at his words and they took off from their house by foot, going to the bus stop just 5-minutes-walk from their house.

 

 

“Bus?”

 

 

“Hm, bus.”

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled softly at that and they waited for a bit there, huddling close with their intertwined hands in between their bodies. It was getting colder since night time is approaching and it was around 7.45 pm when the bus arrived in front of them. Not wanting to waste any time, Baekhyun quickly dragged Chanyeol up into the bus, paying for both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you taking me?"
 


Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol who was on his left, smiling mischievously at the taller. "Well,

we're going to eat dinner."
 


Chanyeol scrunched his eyebrows in wonder, "But I dont see any restaurant in this area, though." Chanyeol looked around at the place where they were walking now, a small park where people taking a walk at, an area just before reaching the malls.
 


Baekhyun hummed as a reply to Chanyeol's words as he pulled the distracted giant towards a place that he had in mind. The midget's mouth pulled up wider when he saw the place that he wanted to bring Chanyeol to and he wasted no time in dragging the taller there, taking Chanyeol by surprise.
 


"We're here!"
 


Chanyeol stared at the place that Baekhyun had brought him to with his mouth fell open in amazement. He couldn’t help but to chuckle as he looked down at Baekhyun, raising an eyebrow.

 

 

"Well, not bad. So, tteobbokki it is?"
 


Baekhyun was smiling so wide that his eyes turned into crescents, nodding his head rapidly as he getured to the small stall in front of them. "Yesss, tteobbokki! You really need to try this one, the tteobbokki here is the best!"
 


Chanyeol just shook his head at Baekhyun's unique plan as he followed the brunette to buy the tteobbokki and two colas for each of them. After they were done buying, they both went to sit at a bench directly under a lamp there, enjoying their tteobbokki while people-watching.
 


"So, where to next?"
 


Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol with his mouth full of tteobbokki, a trace of the sauce was visible at the corner of his thin lips. Chanyeol just clicked his tongue at Baekhyun's messy way of eating and brushed the sauce away with this thumb before the sauce off his finger. Baekhyun just flashed him a smile as thanks before swallowing the food in his mouth.
 


"Let's go to the cinema after this. I want to watch a movie with you."
 




 

 

 

 


 


"So, when you say you want to watch a movie with me, is this the movie that you had in mind?"
 


Chanyeol froze in his spot when Baekhyun went back to him after buying their tickets with his money (he insisted, saying that he's older and that he was the one who asked Chanyeol out), only to find out that the movie they'd be watching was a horror movie. Chanyeol still remembered Baekhyun saying he liked the thrills of horror movies, he knew well about that fact.
 


But that didnt mean Chanyeol liked it too.
 


Baekhyun bit his lower lip to hold back his laugh as he saw Chanyeol's sour face, knowing that the taller was not really a big fan of horror movies.
 


"Well, I know you like action movies but what to do, the tickets are sold out."
 


Chanyeol narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the smaller, not even believing what he was saying because he knew that the tickets are still available (he heard people passing by him talking about some action movies) and the fact that Baekhyun was obviously having that mischievous glint in his eyes was totally unsettling.
 


"What's your motive, Baekhyun?"
 


Baekhyun instinctively stepped back when Chanyeol took a step closer to him, cursing inwardly when his back was met with the wall. Baekhyun looked around as he tried to find an escape, also avoiding Chanyeol's piercing stare on him. "Hm.. uh.. oh look, it's time! Let's go!"
 


Baekhyun swiftly stepped to the side, successfully escaping from Chanyeol's looming figure. He then offered a sweet smile to Chanyeol, hoping the guy would follow him and he cheered inwardly when he saw Chanyeol sighed in defeat. And after Baekhyun had bought popcorns and their drinks, they both went into the cinema - ready for their adventure.




 

 

 

 

 

 


"Aaaaaa!"

 

Chanyeol jumped in his seat as he screamed (manly, mind you) along with other people at the sudden appearance of the long-haired ghost on the screen. He could feel his heart beating fast as he clutched his chest, realising that he had managed to spill some of the popcorns on his lap during his shock earlier. He leant back in his seat when the story progressed into a less-suspense scene to calm his heart when he heard the small giggles from beside him.

 

 

Chanyeol snapped his head to his left and he narrowed his eyes at the midget, who was covering his mouth with his (pretty) fingers to hold back his giggles as he glanced at Chanyeol. Baekhyun tried really hard to stop laughing but he couldn’t – not when Chanyeol, a 21 years old male and a 185-cm tall giant, was screaming and shrieking beside him just because a horror movie.

 

 

(To be honest, Baekhyun was terrified by the story too but Chanyeol was a very great distraction.)

 

 

“You’re planning to torture me like this, aren’t you?”

 

 

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line as he shook his head, laughing inwardly at the accusatory tone in Chanyeol’s deep voice. Chanyeol reached out his hand to flick Baekhyun’s head, because that pup deserved it since he kept on teasing Chanyeol. However, before he could do that, a loud scream resonated from the speakers, taking them both by surprise.

 

 

Chanyeol’s hand that was reached out to Baekhyun’s forehead automatically fell to Baekhyun’s arm, pulling the midget closer as Chanyeol hid his face on Baekhyun’s shoulder. It was such a comical sight to see Chanyeol hunching over to cling on Baekhyun while whimpering softly with his deep voice.

 

 

Baekhyun too was shocked by the sudden scream, making his heart beat crazily fast. But somehow, Baekhyun knew that the main reason for his loud beating heart was mainly because of Chanyeol being too close to him. He smiled softly when he noticed Chanyeol kept trying to peek at the big screen, wanting to know the storyline even though he was frightened.

 

 

Chanyeol was startled once again when the sound effect boomed throughout the cinema hall, making him clutching tighter onto Baekhyun. By now, Baekhyun had completely disregarded the movie as he kept on observing Chanyeol, liking how his heart was almost leaping out of his chest at the contact.

 

 

Well, in a good way of course.

 

 

When Chanyeol hid his face on Baekhyun’s shoulder once again, Baekhyun brought up a hand to caress Chanyeol’s head to soothe him, laughing softly as he did. Chanyeol looked up in shock when he felt Baekhyun’s hand on his head to comfort him, feeling his cheeks warmed at this embarrassing scene. This is so not cool, Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Baekhyun leant down a bit to whisper in Chanyeol’s ear, taking note on how Chanyeol shuddered at his warm breathe. “You want to know what my plan is, right?” Baekhyun pulled away slightly from Chanyeol, raising an eyebrow playfully before he leant down to whisper the answer to his own question.

 

 

“I plan to have you clinging on me like this.”

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened when Baekhyun pulled away and freaking winked at him, a charming smile plastered on his face as he brushed a finger on Chanyeol’s ear tenderly. Chanyeol hated to admit it but he couldn’t deny those words had managed to make him blush to his roots, and he was sure his ears were burning right now.

 

 

Asdfghjkl who the let you do this to me, you midget?!! Oh my, thank God it’s dark or else, where would I hide my face???!

 

 

 

“I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU!!!!”

 

 

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun screamed when they heard the shrill voice out of a sudden and instinctively, they hugged each other, both whimpering in surprise. They pulled away to look into each others’ eyes for a moment before before they broke into a laugh, only to be stopped with a scream once once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t expect you to be that scared, though. It’s really entertaining.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed exasperatedly when Baekhyun still didn’t stop his teasings about Chanyeol’s reaction during the movie just now. Baekhyun grinned widely when he saw Chanyeol’s annoyed face so he poked the taller’s cheek. “Awww, you don’t have to be so scared. Whenever you are scared, you can just,” Baekhyun patted his own shoulder smugly, “hold onto me tightly.”

 

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at Baekhyun’s smug face, looking down at the grinning midget beside him. “Baekhyun please, you were just as scared as me.”

 

 

The smaller faked a gasp before he threw his arms around Chanyeol’s arm, clinging on the taller tightly as they walked. “But, you were the one who clinged onto me tightly just now.” Baekhyun giggled when Chanyeol huffed his cheeks in annoyance when they remembered back to what happened earlier. Baekhyun then cooed at Chanyeol as he flicked the taller’s chin.

 

 

“Awww, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone about this.”

 

 

Chanyeol let out a grunt once again and he shrugged Baekhyun off his arm, walking away to leave the midget behind.

 

 

“Yah, Chanyeol-ah! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

They had reached home safely and Chanyeol was still sulking about Baekhyun’s teasing just now, because he kind of ignoring Baekhyun, even when they went to bed. Baekhyun blinked his eyes as he stayed awake in the dark, hugging Mongryong to his chest because Chanyeol, for once, was sleeping without hugging Baekhyun in his arms.

 

 

Unfortunately, Baekhyun couldn’t get to sleep because he had always been like this. After watching a horror movie – even though he wasn’t that scared during the movie, he would later on imagining things before he slept and he would have a trouble sleeping. Kyungsoo had always nagged him about this, but he couldn’t help it that he liked to watch horror movies.

 

 

Baekhyun shut his eyes tightly; afraid of what would be lurking around in the dark. He gripped Mongryong tighter, planting his face into the plushie as he felt goose bumps all over his body even when he heard the slightest sound. He now had started to feel regret watching the horror movie with Chanyeol earlier. Baekhyun then turned around to face Chanyeol, peeking from one of his eyes only to see the giant was peacefully sleeping with his eyes slightly opened.

 

 

 

Baekhyun pouted slightly as he watched the taller slept soundly while he, on the other side, was still trembling. He was debating whether he should pulled the cover closer to himself or not, but when he remembered the scene where the ghost creeping under the cover back at the movie, Baekhyun quickly shut his eyes and gripping on Mongryong tighter.

 

 

 

Baekhyun could feel his heart beat fast inside his chest, his ears perking up as he listened to the sounds of crickets outside of their house. Baekhyun jumped slightly when he thought he heard someone walking outside his room. No, Baekhyun. There's no one outside. It is just your imagination. Yes, it's just your imagination. Nothing is there. Nothing is trying to kill you. There's nothing that can get a hold of y-

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAA !"

 

 

 

Baekhyun screamed out his lungs when a very cold hand suddenly grabbed a hold of his wrist. The midget thrashed around as he blindingly pushed the hand away and trying to hit whatever ghost that was trying to hold him down. "Aaaaaa, let me go! Don't kill me, please! Let me go!!!!"

 

 

 

"Ya, Baekhyun! Open your eyes! It's me!"

 

 

 

Baekhyun halted frozen in his spot when he finally heard the deep voice, unmistakably Chanyeol's. He opened one of his eyes, peeking to make sure that it was really Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt relief washed over himself when his eyes get used to the darkness and he saw Chanyeol's worried face gazing down on him. Baekhyun blinked as his chest heaved heavily, feeling like his soul just left his body at the shock just now.

 

 

Chanyeol hovered over Baekhyun with his hands on either side of Baekhyun’s head as he waited for the midget to calm down completely. Baekhyun sighed in relief when he felt his heartbeat went back to normal and he looked up into Chanyeol’s brown eyes, silently admiring the brown orbs that were illuminated from the moonlight peeking from their curtain.

 

 

“Are you okay now? What happened?” Chanyeol asked softly, his cold fingers brushing Baekhyun’s fringe away from his forehead. Baekhyun bit his lips as he just shook his head silently, not wanting to let Chanyeol know about his childish fear just now. He saw Chanyeol frowning at his answer before the taller just stared at Baekhyun’s eyes, making the smaller feel restless.  

 

 

“N-Nothing happened. It was.. It was just a n-nightmare. Y-yeah, nightmare…”

 

 

He knew that Chanyeol could sense perfectly if Baekhyun tried to lie to him so Baekhyun averted his gaze away from Chanyeol’s, staring at Chanyeol’s veiny arm beside his head. He gulped lightly when Chanyeol pulled his chin softly so that he stared back up at Chanyeol. Baekhyun somehow got a bad feeling when he saw a teasing smirk pulled up on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

 

“Nightmare? About what? Those ghosts from the movie?”

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes widened at Chanyeol’s teasing questions but he quickly composed himself, not wanting to be caught. It’d be so embarrassing if Chanyeol figured that out since Baekhyun was the one that had been teasing the taller nonstop earlier. Flustered, Baekhyun pushed on Chanyeol’s chest, sending the taller tumbling on his back to his spot again and he turned his back to the taller. Baekhyun cursed inwardly when he heard Chanyeol laughing from behind him, obviously having his payback time now.

 

 

“Just shut up and go to sleep, Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun hissed the warning without turning back to Chanyeol, feeling his cheeks getting hot from embarrassment. Chanyeol laughed hard as he peered over Baekhyun’s shoulder, wanting to see the smaller’s face but Baekhyun just planted his face further into his pillow, avoiding Chanyeol.

 

 

“Hahaha.. oh my.. Isn’t it you that were so brave and mighty earlier?” Chanyeol burst into laugh once again as he pulled on Baekhyun’s shoulder to turn the midget on his back but Baekhyun kept his ground, adamant in hiding his face. “Are you saying that you are afraid now, Park Baekhyun?”

 

 

Baekhyun’s groans were muffled into the pillow as Chanyeol kept taunting him with his teasing words. Even without seeing the taller, Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol was smiling and smirking teasingly at him and he really hated when Chanyeol annoyed him like this.

 

 

“Why? Do you think the ghost will come from under the be-“

 

 

“Shut up, Chanyeol!”

 

 

Chanyeol’s words were cut when Baekhyun suddenly turned and lunged on him, sending the taller lying on his back with a seething but blushing Baekhyun on his chest. Chanyeol tried really hard to hold his laugh in, but he couldn’t – not when Baekhyun was being so adorable like this, that Chanyeol could even see his blush in the dark.

 

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes when Chanyeol dismissed his warning with a laugh like that, so he tried to grab for Mongryong, to hit the taller with that. But when he couldn’t reach for Mongryong, Baekhyun just pushed his palm on Chanyeol’s mouth to prevent him from laughing; wanting those twitching laughing face that he liked so much to just stop.

 

 

“Ugh, shut up, Yoda!”

 

 

Chanyeol was having so much fun teasing the smaller now, so he avoided Baekhyun’s hand from his face, purposely laughing louder just to annoy the midget. Seeing that his effort was going down the drain, Baekhyun then moved to straddle Chanyeol’s stomach, pinching his sides in annoyance.

 

 

Chanyeol whined in pain at the unexpected attack from the smaller but he somehow managed to have a hold on Baekhyun’s hands, making the smaller even more frustrated. Chanyeol stuck his tongue out playfully at Baekhyun and he continued to taunt the smaller, calling him a scaredy cat and laughing at him.

 

 

“Shut up, you big giant!”

 

 

Baekhyun struggled to let his hands out from Chanyeol’s hold but he was the one that was surprised when Chanyeol pulled on his hands, making Baekhyun lying down completely on top of Chanyeol. Baekhyun blinked his eyes rapidly, shocked when his chest came in contact with Chanyeol’s, their hands in between them.

 

 

“You want me to shut up?” Chanyeol raised one of his eyebrows with a smirk on his face, enjoying Baekhyun’s droopy eyes on him. “Then, make me.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s mouth fell open at that and when he managed to get out of his shock; he wriggled his hands, wanting to pull away from Chanyeol. But of course, Chanyeol was having none of it. The taller clicked his tongue softly, shaking his head.

 

 

“No running away, Baekhyun. You know what to do.”

 

 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he looked into Chanyeol’s almond eyes, noticing the mischievous glint in those eyes. His eyebrows were scrunched as he still felt annoyed, hating it when he was the one being teased. Baekhyun let out a groan when he noticed Chanyeol’s smirk widened, “Well, I’m waiting.”

 

 

The midget rolled his eyes as he sighed exasperatedly at Chanyeol’s request. Not wanting to prolong this any longer, Baekhyun pushed himself up so that their faces were aligned and he took a deep breath as he slowly leaned down closer to Chanyeol’s face.

 

 

Baekhyun’s gaze flickered up to Chanyeol’s waiting eyes before he trailed his gaze to Chanyeol’s pink lips, his own unconsciously. Baekhyun felt his heart starting to beat fast and he was relieved that he was not the only one, since he could feel Chanyeol’s loud heartbeat against his chest too. 

 

 

Closing his eyes, Baekhyun then leant down closer to Chanyeol’s lips, feeling the latter’s warm breath on his face. And before Baekhyun could put his lips on Chanyeol’s, Chanyeol had pushed his head up, crashing their lips together into a kiss. Baekhyun gulped as he felt his irregular heartbeat in his chest, still am nervous whenever they were kissing.

 

 

Baekhyun then moved his lips shyly, nibbling on Chanyeol’s thick lower lip. He heard Chanyeol sighing softly against his mouth as the taller let go of Baekhyun’s hands before Chanyeol’s big hands came up to Baekhyun’s waist, holding him affectionately. Baekhyun’s hands automatically went to cup Chanyeol’s cheeks, tilting his head slightly as he pressed his lips harder onto Chanyeol’s, enjoying the soft and warm feeling on his thinner ones.

 

 

When both of them were out of breathe, Baekhyun pulled away from the kiss while panting softly, looking down at Chanyeol with unfocused eyes. Chanyeol rubbed on Baekhyun’s sides softly as he smiled up on him, admiring the red hues on Baekhyun’s plump cheeks.

 

 

“You know, that won’t really shut me up. You need to give more than that.”

 

 

A disbelief look painted across Baekhyun’s face when he heard that and he pressed his lips in a thin line as he pulled on Chanyeol’s ears teasingly, making the taller whined in pain. Baekhyun shook his head as he smiled softly before he leant down once again to capture Chanyeol’s lips in another kiss, tangling his fingers in Chanyeol’s locks as the taller held onto his waist tightly.

 

 

They both smiled into the kiss, all teasing aside as they both enjoyed the feeling of each other’s lips. Baekhyun however decided to playfully bite on Chanyeol’s lower lip, making the taller gasped in pain and Baekhyun quickly pulled away after. Baekhyun stuck his tongue at the taller after he had done that and it was now Chanyeol’s turn to narrow his eyes at him.

 

 

Baekhyun yelped in surprise when Chanyeol suddenly flipped their position over; now the taller was hovering over him. Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he saw the dangerous glint in Chanyeol’s eyes, staring at Chanyeol as the latter tilted his head.

 

 

“Let me show you the right way to kiss, Park Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t get to say anything as Chanyeol dived down onto him, crashing their lips together in a hard kiss. Baekhyun unconsciously moaned when he felt Chanyeol’s tongue swiping on his lower lips, surprised since it was the first time he had felt like this. Chanyeol however was feeling very proud when he heard the moan that escaped Baekhyun’s lips, wanting madly to hear it once again.

 

 

With that thought in mind, Chanyeol once again on Baekhyun’s lips, making the smaller gasped out a moan in return. Chanyeol took the opportunity to invade Baekhyun’s mouth, groaning low in his throat as he ran his tongue around in Baekhyun’s mouth, exploring the hot cavern. Baekhyun shut his eyes as he gripped on Chanyeol’s shirt tightly, at the feelings of their tongues entangled together.

 

 

 

 

 

This was the first time he had been kissed so intensely like this.

 

 

 

 

And Baekhyun couldn’t deny that he totally liked it.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun panted heavily as Chanyeol pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. He blinked his eyes to focus his gaze on Chanyeol, still feeling his mind reeling and hazy from the intense kiss just now. Chanyeol was also panting; his chest heaving heavily as he stared down at Baekhyun’s swollen lips, feeling his heart raced in his chest at the sight of the stunning male beneath him. He then raised his eyebrows slightly when Baekhyun mumbled something that Chanyeol didn’t manage to catch on, since he was still distracted.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

Baekhyun then move his arms to wrap them around Chanyeol’s neck, pulling Chanyeol down so that their foreheads touched.

 

 

“I said, I don’t really get the right way to kiss. So, I need you to show me one more time.”

 

 

Baekhyun swore he saw Chanyeol’s eyes darkened after he said those words and he shuddered slightly when at the smirk on Chanyeol’s face.

 

 

“Gladly.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“You’re being extraordinarily happy these days.”

 

 

Kyungsoo almost cringed when Baekhyun turned to look at him with the widest smile that he had ever seen on the brunette’s face. It was fine with Kyungsoo – well, Baekhyun’s smile was his favorite (though he thought there’s one more smile that could rival Baekhyun now) – but it kind of getting unsettling and also a little bit scary to see that wide smile all the time.

 

 

Baekhyun could just hum happily in reply at Kyungsoo, smiling cheekily as he skipped in his steps. He had been in the clouds the past few days; he had been all over the moon. Why? Of course it was because of his beloved husband. Their relationship had been getting better these days – stealing kisses when the other was busy doing something, teasing each other when they could (though it could turn into an argument too but the comforting phase just made it better), cuddling, cuddling and even more cuddling.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt like he was the happiest man alive at the moment.

 

 

 

 

“One look at you and I can already see what the reason is.”

 

 

 

Kyungsoo muttered under his breath as he watched Baekhyun smiling at random people, looking extra happy. The owl-eyed man sighed when he could feel something prickling in his heart, still feeling upset that he was not the reason to that big and wide smile on Baekhyun’s face.

 

 

 

Strangely, the pain was not as painful as before.

 

 

 

Instead, he felt even more thankful to that giant that could make Baekhyun smile that wide.

 

 

 

“What about you? You’ve been awfully close to Jongin these days.”

 

 

Kyungsoo was a bit taken aback when Baekhyun suddenly said that to him and unfortunately for the smaller male, Baekhyun noticed his reaction. Baekhyun smirked mischievously when he noticed that, because Kyungsoo was not that easy to lose his composure so it was quite a new sight to see him almost being flustered like this.

 

 

“Oh, am I missing on something here?”

 

 

Kyungsoo kept on blinking his eyes as he leant back a bit from Baekhyun, averting his gaze to search for an escape route. He perked up when he saw a group of unfamiliar faces not too far from them so he quickly pointed his finger at them.

 

 

“L-Look, I think those are the e-exchange students.”

 

 

Baekhyun scoffed when he heard Kyungsoo stuttering slightly and because his mood was very good, he let his best friend escape this one time. Baekhyun then looked at the direction where Kyungsoo was pointing and nodded his head when he noticed those new faces.

 

 

“Hm, I guess so.” Baekhyun then snapped his head to Kyungsoo, “We’ll perform in the festival, right? Maybe we can ask one of the exchange students to join us too later on.”

 

 

Kyungsoo hummed as he dragged Baekhyun to continue walking towards the cafeteria, feeling his stomach had started to grumble. “Yeah sure, we can do that. Once we found someone, we’ll submit our names and we can start practicing.”

 

 

They went into the cafeteria and lined up, discussing some more about what song and what genre that would be good for them to sing later on. In no time, they got their food and went to sit at a table, still engrossed in small talks between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol-ah, what’s your relationship with Baekhyun? You guys seem too close lately.” Yixing asked Chanyeol as they all walked to the cafeteria. Jongin and Sehun just smirked when they saw Chanyeol’s smile, kind of glad that Chanyeol now was being happy with Baekhyun. Junmyeon then nodded his head rapidly, agreeing with Yixing’s words.

 

 

“You don’t even want him near you before, but now..” Junmyeon trailed and nudged Chanyeol on his ribs, “Everyone has been guessing that you two are dating, you know. That the one-sided love from Baekhyun has been reciprocated.”

 

 

Chanyeol just flashed a small smile towards his curious friends, not really wanting to give them the answer. Chanyeol then entered the cafeteria, followed by Yixing and Junmyeon that had been tugging on his shirt to ask him for answers. The giant then looked around to search for the familiar brown, fluffy hair that he loved so much.

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes brightened up when he saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at one of the tables at the far left, eating while talking animatedly to each other. Chanyeol’s feet then automatically took him towards his husband’s direction, only to halt when he saw a stranger approaching the two.

 

 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes as he looked at the tall man – maybe even taller than himself – with his dirty blonde hair and fashionable clothes. Looking at the male’s face from afar, Chanyeol could tell that maybe he was a foreigner, what with his height and that thick eyebrows and he concluded that maybe he was one of the exchange students.

 

 

Yixing and Junmyeon also stopped when they noticed Chanyeol watching at Baekhyun’s direction, entertained with how focused Chanyeol was. Jongin and Sehun just shook their heads, unfazed and uninterested so they both just went to buy their food.

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyebrows scrunched slightly when he saw the stranger was now talking to Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Does he know him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello.”

 

 

Both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked up when someone greeted them with an accented Korean, shocked to being greeted by that someone. Baekhyun looked up to his left, scrunching his eyebrows slightly as he took in the sight of the male in front of him.

 

 

He was abnormally tall, he got a dirty blonde hair, he didn’t really look like a Korean – so Baekhyun had a hunch that maybe he was a foreigner that came to their university – and he looked almost intimidating with his thick eyebrows. But the guy now was sporting a small smile on his face, making his scary eyebrows looked harmless.

 

 

“Oh, hello. How can we help you?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled up at the male, waiting for him to say something. But the guy just stared at him before turning to look at Kyungsoo and back to Baekhyun while biting on his lower lip, looking like he was thinking hard about something. Baekhyun turned to look at Kyungsoo with a raised eyebrow and Kyungsoo just shrugged at him as a reply, not knowing who that guy was.

 

 

“Hm, sorry for disturbing but..” The guy tilted his head slightly as he gazed down at Baekhyun, “Are you Byun Baekhyun?” The foreigner then turned to look at Kyungsoo, “And you are Do Kyungsoo, right?”

 

 

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were shocked when the guy mentioned their full names, and they could just blink as they stared at the taller male. The guy almost recoiled back with the lack of reaction from them both and noticing that, Baekhyun quickly nodded his head.

 

 

“Y-yes, we are Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. And you-“

 

 

Baekhyun didn’t get to finish his question when the stranger broke out into a very wide smile, exclaiming a ‘Oh my God, finally I meet you guys’ and straightaway leant down to catch Baekhyun’s lips into a kiss, taking Baekhyun by surprise that his eyes were now were as wide as saucers and his whole body just froze at the contact – unable to move even an inch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened in shock when he saw what happened in front of him. He could hear Junmyeon and Yixing gasping at the sight, but they sounded so far away even when they were just standing beside Chanyeol – because the only thing Chanyeol could hear right now was the sound of his blood rushing to his head, boiling at the scene in front of him.

 

 

The giant clenched his fists tight as his chest started to feel stuffy, making him feel suffocated and breathing now seemed to be a very hard thing to do. Chanyeol bit his lower lip to hold back his anger and he was not even shocked when he could feel the copper taste in his mouth, positive that his lip was bleeding by now.

 

 

 

 

 

Who the that guy thinks he is to come out of nowhere and kiss MY Baekhyun???!

 

 

 

 

 


 

torturing chanyeol is so much fun /evil laugh

do tell me if you see any mistake :)

 

i just wanna tell you guys that  THIS FICTIONAL DATE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO CHANBAEK'S NYC DATE ASDFGHJKL THEY ARE LITERALLY MARRIED I SWEAR TO GOD