~Chapter 7~

The Players [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK

We exited the ride and laughed.

“You should’ve seen your face” I said to Seolmi

She rolled her eyes

“You too, you looked like a shook bunny” She said and I laughed

“At least I’m cute” I said

“I’m not cute?” She asked and tried to show off her dimples.

“No, you’re not” I chuckled and she glared at me and stomped away.

I caught up to her and pulled her into a hug. She widened her eyes and struggled to escape.

“Let me go you punk! Let me-“

I didn’t let her finish her sentence

“You’re beautiful” I said and she calmed down. We stayed like that for moments. She slowly escaped out of my hug and looked straight at me. Then cherry blossom petals started to fall.

“If I fall in love with you…will you leave me?” I asked her

“I…don’t know” Seolmi answered

I smiled warmly at her and held her hand.

“Let’s just go, they’re closing” I said and she nodded.

Yeah, we are in a relationship. But in a relationship with no love.

I was driving on the street under the lights with Seolmi on the front passenger seat. On the way to her house. No one was saying anything and silence was taking over.

Suddenly, Seolmi spoke

“Why did you ask me that?” She asked gazing at the window

“Forget about that. Pretend you didn’t hear that” I answered her looking forward

“Pretending is hard. Just like what we are doing right now” She said still looking at the window.

“Don’t go too ahead of yourself. Just because I said that, it doesn’t mean I love you.” I said to her and she finally looked at me and I looked at her too for a second.

“Same with you” She counter-attacked

Soon, we arrived at the front of her house.

I was about to open the car door for Seolmi, when she opened and closed the car door herself.

I sighed

“Thank you” She thanked me and smiled but before she could turn her back to me, I kissed her passionately and she kissed me back. She brought her arms to my neck and my hands to her waist. We kissed in that position for a few good minutes. I want her lips on mine more than I wanted to. Then we pulled away breathless, that was our way of making out.

She chuckled and I chuckled

“You’re getting the hang of it” She said and I laughed

“I like it” I said and she laughed this time.

“I seriously need to go back to now or else oppa will kill me” Seolmi said and I smiled.

We bid each other goodbye and I watched her close the door. I got back inside the car and sighed. I rested my head and closed my eyes. I reached for my left chest and felt thumping.

“Damn it” I got back right up and started the car and drove away.

SEOLMII

I closed the door and slid down dramatically. I sighed and placed my hand to my left chest. It was beating rapidly. I peeked at the curtains and watched Jungkook drive away. I stood up and walked to my bedroom.

I laid down my bed and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes to clear my thoughts and opened it after. I grabbed my towel, got my sleeping clothes and entered the bathroom. I washed up and changed into my sleeping clothes. I stared at the ceiling once again and sighed. I plugged my earphones into my ears and chose a song. I tried to sleep by doing that but it didn’t work.

“Argh” I groaned in frustration and removed the earphones. I blinked my eyes fast in a minute and it worked. I fell into a deep sleep. When things go wrong all you just need is a good deep sleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter