~Chapter 4~

The Players [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! I know some of you have are probably wondering why did I changed Jungkook’s answer to Baekhyun’s question. Its because Jungkook’s answer didn’t make any sense to Baekhyun’s question. So I changed it. It was my fault not Jungkook’s. Don’t blame him. -_-

SEOLMI

I just stood there with my arms crossed keeping my calm demeanor even though I was freaking out inside. Everyone had their eyes widened and started grumbling.

“Wow, daebak!”

“Really? I couldn’t believe it!”

“I knew it from the start”

I peeked behind me and caught a glimpse of Sohyun’s mouth opened, the food spilling out. I looked around and locked eyes with my brother. He was expressionless but freaking out inside like me. Were siblings after all. Beside him was the mouth-opened bangtan. I find everyone’s faces funny so I tried hard not to laugh because of the serious air between Baekhyun and Jungkook. I looked at Baekhyun and saw his face filled with anger, hurt, guilt and regret. Well he deserves it.

“What now? You’re wasting our time.” Jungkook said and removed his hand from my waist to check on his watch then he put back his hand to my waist. Darn it! But somehow I feel comfortable around him. I don’t mind if his hand were in my waist. It feels weird. Totally weird. I looked at Jungkook who was beside me still staring at Baekhyun. Yeah, he’s handsome and all but I think its impossible for me to fall in love with him. I just thought it would be ridiculous for the both of us to fall in love with each other. Just saying bit who knows we might end up with each other.

Jungkook sighed “Everyone go back to eating. You still got 30 minutes left before lunch time is over.” He said to all the students in the canteen and dragged me along with him, moving past the frozen Baekhyun. Everyone was staring at us as we exited the canteen.

JUNGKOOK

We arrived a part of the school only I know. I usually go here to have a moment of relaxation. Seolmi was the 1st person I brought here. She looked confused as we arrived at the place.

“Where are we?” She asked looking around.

“My secret place” I beamed at her. She smiled back and walked around. She pulled off a cover and found a piano. A smile crept up to her face and she sat excited. She patted beside her telling me to sit down and I did.

“Do you know any piece?” I asked her. I heared from Yoongi hyung that Seolmi also knows how to play it. He said that they inherited their ability to play musical instruments from their mother.

“Well I know a few. I prefer classics though” She said as her fingers brushed against the keys.

She chuckled and turned to me and asked “Is this a date?”

“I guess so. Our 1st date” I said and smiled at her. I didn’t know why I reached for her hair and tucked it behind hear ear. Curse this fingers.

She smiled shyly and played a familiar melody. Für Elise. The way her fingers moved from key to key was graceful. Music to my ears. It was pleasing to hear her playing. As the piece ended, she let out a satisfied sigh.

“How was it?” She asked l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter