~Chapter 6~

The Players [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I didn’t get to tell you what the uniform looks like, so I’m gonna show and tell you.

It looks like this for the boys uniform: They’re hot, right?

And for the girls I can’t find one so I’m gonna tell you.

It consists of: white polo, dark burgundy blazer, the blue and gold striped necktie, grayish skater skirt, knee or thigh length black socks and of course black shoes (I don’t know what kind so I’m gonna show you again what I think.)

Converse it is. Any girl can choose what design or kind of shoes it is but it should have black in it. That Converse is just what Seolmi wears. So this discussion is done and enjoy the story! :D

SEOLMI

I wiped the tears off my face as we pulled away. His presence was comforting and calming. I feel safe with him.

“You ok?’ Jungkook asked and I nodded

He sighed and held my hand. I looked at him with a confused expression. He kissed my hand while looking at me. His kiss sent tingling vibes to my whole body.

“What are you doing?” I asked him. The night seems to be taken out from a drama, with the wind making it more dramatic.

“D-do you want to continue this game?” He asked stuttering still holding my hand. Silence lasted long after he said that but I spoke to reduce the tension building in the air.

“I do” I bravely answered, my eyes were threatening to spill out from my eyes

“Jungkook…When you start a game you can’t finish it without a winner or a loser. We have to finish this quick cause I’m tired of it.” I answered him, let go of my hand and left him there.

It was finally Saturday, my favorite day of the week. I woke up and headed to the bathroom to take a bath. After that I changed and walked down to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. My usual morning routine that I’ve been doing for the past years.

“You’re awake! Finally!” Yoongi said while cooking breakfast.

I looked at the table where Egg toasts, side dishes, bowls of rice and soups were prepared.

“Wow, I never thought you cooked so well” I teased laughing and sat on one of the chairs. He finished cooking and sat across me.

“Oh please, I’ve been doing this for 5 years” He bluffed and dug in, I laughed and dug in as well.

“It would have been nice if mom cooked for us” I said looking down eating side dishes and Yoongi snapped his head and looked at me. He then sadly continued to eat. I noticed the awkward air and decided to changed the subject.

“Did you pass the test you were staying up all night for?” I asked

“Yeah, I got the perfect and the highest score in our class.” He said with a cocky expression and I scoffed.

“Yeah yeah”

It was great just like this. Just the two of us in this house. But I wonder if it would be different when our parents was here with us.

My phone tinged notifying me that I received a message. It was from Jungkook, I sighed. I checked the message and was surprised when I read it.

Jungkook: Hey, can we meet?

Me: Where?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter