Three.

Hanbin-oppa.

Where is the gun? No, I'm serious. Where is the freaking gun? How did I become his babysitter? He lifted Hanbyul and smiled at her, she was hugging his neck and kissing his cheeks. I couldn't stop watching him. He was so nice towards his younger sister but towards me - he was a monster. Hanbyul's back was now facing me. Hanbin was looking at me dangerously and told me to go downstairs fast. I obeyed and followed him. His sister was laughing cutely at me while I was waving at her. Such an angel. But why Hanbin hates me? 

We went into the kitchen and there Hanbin left his sister. ''Make her lunch and don't steal our food.'' he said, laughing mockingly and went out the room. I sighted. Why he thinks just because I'm poor, I love stealing people's stuff? I won't even touch your ing food, bastard. My.. beloved bastard. I made Hanbyul spaghetti, because it's our favorite food. Then, I helped her with eating. I finished washing the dishes and put Hanbyul to sleep, reading her some good tails. At this time, I sat on the couch, reading my book then Hanbin came in. 
"You are at work, not in the library." I jumped and he was smirking again. "tonight you can say a last goodbye to your job" he continued. His voice was evil. 
"What are you talking about?" I asked him, a bit scared. 
"You are blonde and really stupid. I'm talking about that if my father sees you doing wrong things at work, you are fi-red. And I will be happy, because me and my sis won't be seeing your ugly face anymore." Ouch.. 
"I won't let you ruin my work, jerk. Stop being a bastard and sit on your , because you'll never f--" His hand interrupted me and I dropped the book. My cheek was burning. 
"Kim Hanbin!" somebody shouted. We saw his father, quickly coming closer to me. 
"Jiyoo, are you okay? Does it hurts a lot?" He then faced his son " Go upstairs, because you are in big mess." Hanbin groaned and made his way to his room but before that kicked my leg. Mr. Kim sat next to me and said: "I'm really sorry about his attitude. So you are the girl he use to bully?" I nodded.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know he would go this far. You may go home now. I will look after them tonight. But before this... Look." he held my hand,looking into my eyes. "I need you to be on this post. I mean, I need you as a babysitter. I'm busy person. I hope you won't give up on this. Think about it tonight and I will wait for you to come back tomorrow. Now you may go." He smiled and so did I. I'll try again. I have to. After taking my book, I went outside and wiped my eyes, then took a deep breath and walked away. 
After awhile, I decided to not go home yet. I sat alone in the park and cried again. It was cold in the night, I was shaking and sobbing in the dark. Suddenly, I felt something warm touching my shoulders. I turned around and saw a guy. 
"Taehyun, is that you?" i asked, smiling. He sat next to me, giving back a smile. I hugged into his jacket, it was so warm. 
"What are you doing here this late?" he asked. I told him that I was at work and shared with him about it but never mentioned the slap. He asked me if I want to go with him to the 24 hours shop. So I did. When we arrived, we parted away and started looking around in different ways. 

*Taehyun's POV*

When I got myself a can of coke,I saw her looking at the salt sticks but I didn't like her face when she looked at her wallet. She went out and I felt bad for her, so I got two packets of them, paid and also went outside. I saw jiyoo hugging herself in my jacket which was too big for her. 
"Hey" I said and gave her the salt sticks. She gave me incomprehensible look and then looked away blushing.
"N-no, I can't take them. Why did you buy them?" She asked.
"Because you are hungry. Please, take them. It's my treat." I answered and she unsurely took them. 
"Thank you, Tae..". Oh my God, she looked so cute like that. Maybe I'm starting to like her. It's not sure yet.

*Jiyoo's POV*

We had a good walk and spent great time together. I had to go home. I was curiouswhy my brother didn't phone me but then I didn't find my phone. Oh no,what if I left it at Hanbin's place? No, I can't go there,no way. I was trying to keep calm in front of Tae. But he felt something was wrong. 
"What happened?" He asked me.
"N-nothing I just can't find my phone,maybe I left it at my work place." He nodded and walked me to my home. Before saying goodbye and heading to the inside,he stopped me and bent down,giving me a kiss on the  cheek that Hanbin slapped. Oh, I'm burning now. I gave him his jacket and waved shyly, then I ran fast inside. I liked his personality and behaviour, he was nice and caring. I had to find my brother now. Quietly I went to his room. He wasn't sleeping but waiting for me to come back home safe.
"I'm sorry for being late, oppa. I'm going to bed now." I said,hoping that he didn't see the blue mark on my cheek. As I said, I walked to my room and smiled all the way, because of Tae. I couldn't wait to see him again tomorrow.

*Hanbin's POV*

Because of this ing I had to listen my father's . I went down,because I was thirsty but something caught my attention. Somebody's phone. Jackpot. This is the phone of the ugly girl. I took it and sat down to take a close look of her life,that I wasn't interested actually. I saw photo of her and her brother on the locscreen. Eww. I took a picture with my better phone. I unlocked it,simply cuz she is so stupid to not put a password. I was trying to find her notes and when I did,there were such deep emotional s. One of them was "your words are bullets,your mouth's a gun but somehow I'm wearing bulletproof vest. My heart and mind aren't safe. I just want you to know that if you change, I'll be there, waiting for you. If you're hurt tomorrow, I'll be there, giving you my blood and even life. I know you won't appreciate it but you don't deserve anything bad. Maybe I did something wrong, with falling in love with you, to get all this hate. I don't mind. Those are my feelings for you. When I see you, I don't dare to look at you,until you turn your back. I'm sorry oppa. I'm sorry for believing in empty hopes. I'll quit work and I will stop talking to you. You will say that I'm selfish but I'll do it because of you. I'm sincerely sorry to Mr. Kim. Just know,that if I'm not talking to you, that doesn't mean I will leave you in bad days. I love " it wasn't even continued. Huh. "I don't give a damn about your ing pity, neither of your stupid feelings. Loser." I said angrily and threw away her phone so it's screen broke. I was angry and her made me crazy in the bad way.