One

Hanbin-oppa.

Jiyoo didn't sleep last night. She was awake, crying all night because of him and his friends. She was silently crying, never letting single sound. She hated crying in front of others and swe was hiding herself from the world at night. But it was time. Time to go to hell. Where it starts again. The bullying. She wasn't telling anybody for that because nobody would pay attention. She quickly prepared herself, dressed up and went out with backpack on her shoulders. After she stepped into the classroom she could hear other students whispering about her. Then applause followed. She knew what was going on. One tall guy came next to her and toss her books on the floor. She didn't lift her head but knew who it was. It was Jung Chanwoo. 

-Let me see what we have there. - it was another voice. Huh, Jiwon. Of course, Hanbin can't do anything without his stupid friends. He is weak without them. He is nothing. 

-What else can we have? It's just the same . Jihyun or whatever her name was. - replied Chanwoo. She bent over to take the books from the floor but he kicked them away. The bell rang and they went to their places but before that somebody pushed her and she almost fell from the chair. She finally could take her books from the floor. When she got up, she saw one piece of paper. When she opened it there was nothing special but drawn d*ck. If her brother knew how they are bullying her they wont even dare to touch her again but she never told him. She tore the paper and spilled it under her desk. After the classes there was time for lunch. She was sitting in the backyard of the school so she could eat her small lunch in peace. Or she was just thinking like that. Hanbin's group came there with their boss. She was already scared. 

-Ayo, b*tch. What are you eating? - He said. Of course he will use offensive words. But somehow it didn't hurt from him. She showed him the little lunchbox with two sandwiches in it. He grabbed one harshly and checked on it. It was very simple with peanut butter and jelly. He took a bite and then spat it out. 

*Jiyoo's POV*

-This is the most disgusting I have ever tried. - as he said the others were examinaing it. Jiwon grabbed my lunchbox and threw it on the ground. So I will stay hungry today, huh? I got up with my backpack and ready to get away from here but one of them stopped me and pushed me to the ground. It was the shortest of them. Jinhwan, right? 

-Why don't you leave me alone? - I hissed. I was angry because their behavior was worse even than my sandwich. - I hope you never find girlfriends because you are nothing more than stupid bullies. - Jiwon bent over me and he was about to hit me when... 

-Jiyoo? - We turned around and there was my older brother, Junhoe. 

-Guys look, the ty family is here! - said Jiwon and let go of me with push so my back hit the ground. 

-Better grab that with you and never come back here. - Said Hanbin. - I swear if you come again and ruin our fun she will die. She is useless just like her life. 

Junhoe came next to me and helpet me to get up. In the next moment I realized that they are gone. He hugged me tightly and I suddenly rushed in tears. 

-Don't cry, please. It's okay.. 

-It's never okay, Junhoe. They haven't stopped with this since I transferred schools. It hurts me so much. I don't want you to talk to them, stop. They are dangerous. They could even do anything to eomma.. Someday it will be not interesting anymore for them and they will stop.

Junhoe was listening quietly and then let go of me. 

-Go home, Jiyoo. Be safe and help eomma. I'll go now. - He said and with that went into the school. I walked away and after ten minutes I was at home. My mother was still sleeping so I went to my room. It looked so empty. There weren't any toys or anything. Just one bed, wardrobe and old desk. While I was changing my clothes I saw bruises on my knees. So I quickly put on one shorts and an old XL size T-shirt. After that I was just sitting and my phone was ringing from notifications. I opened Facebook and there saw recently taken photos of me.... Half-?! I ran to the window but there wasn't anyone. Oh God no.... How I will show my face out of the house?! The caption was "ugly changing clothes after hard day of giving bjs" and there I saw zoomed pic on my bleeding knees. Hot tears rushed from my eyes and I was trying to delete my account as fast as I can, because messages from unknown people started coming. That's my life. It's very hard to be victim of six bullies. 

 

(This is first chapter of my story. I know there is mature language but I won't mark the story with M. My wattpad is justarandomperson4 and if you want you can check on my stories. Don't forget to vote if you like them ^^ 💛)