He Changed

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

2013

remember the two men who kidnapped mingyu and wonu? one of them, who didnt have right hand, already died because too much physical hurts. while the other one already turned 50 years old. he was working under DisPle when he was a fresh 20 years old boy. so thats mean, his contract already ended and he got to choose one person to escape with him.

"congratulation and thank you for being my slave for 30 years. your contract with me already ended and you may choose a person to go with you", DisPle said to the man named wonseung. "thank you boss", he showed a high respect to his boss even though he didnt really liked that annoying old man. 

his eyes started searching for someone. "where's the wonu boy?", he asked. "why do you ask about him? dont tell me you're going to take that boy with you", DisPle guessed. "yes boss. i want to take that boy with me so bad", wonseung replied. the old man's face changed right away. "i dont really like with your choice. please thinks again. there's a lot of people here", he said his opinion.

"yes, boss. i'm pretty sure about my decision", wonseung still wanted to take wonu. he really wanted to save that poor boy since the first time he saw him, when he was kidnapped by his own two hands. he felt sad thinking about how wonu's future would be. "if that's your decision, then i cant do anything. yes wonseung, you can go with that boy" he gave permission. "thank you, boss" he said.

"wonu! jeon wonwoo!", wonseung called the boy's name. "yes wonseung. what do you want by calling me like that?" wonu came after being called. he was so rude after eight years working at this place. even though wonseung was older than him by 32 years, he still talked with him without respect. he was not like the past wonu. his personalities changed to 360 degrees. he didnt even had smile on his face.

"i have a good new for you, wonu", wonseung said. "what is it? i will kill you if it's not a good new. be careful with your mouth, old man", he said, rudely. "hahaha why are you being so scary, kid? do you know that today is my last day here?", he asked wonu. "damn. it's just a good new for you. why bothers telling me. it's not like i can go with you. damn it, told you to be careful", wonu was mad. 
"wooo, wait. actually, i choose you to go with me so we can escape together and live our life in a normal way", wonseung explained.

"but, why me? there's a lot of your friends there. you can choose one of them, why choose me? i dont have any relationship with you, man", wonu put on a weird face. "kid, you're only 18 this year. you have a long life to spend with many kinds of good things, not to stay at this dirty place. kids like you over there are studying, playing, sharing stories with each other. dont you want to enjoy your life like them too?" the man asked. "oh well if you're saying that. why are you acting like you're my father? stop caring and pitying me", wonu answered. deeply in his heart, he was very happy and grateful to the fact that he would no longer be here.

wonseung didnt answer back. he just smiled. "okay, it's look like i have to go with you. your eyes said so", wonu finally agreed. the man smiled widely after heard wonu's response. "come with me then, stay with me at my house. i dont have any family members", he offered. "what kind of joke you just did? do a slave like you have a house? that's funny. you cant even afford to buy food for you to eat and now you're asking me to stay with you", wonu laughed. "i'm going to work hard, find a job to live with you. dont worry. i will find a good house for us. now, do you agree staying with me?", wonseung asked again. 

"where should i stay if i refuse his offer?" wonu thought. "okay, i'm staying with you. happy now?", he gave an answer. "thanks god. okay, let's go together. go pack your bag first. i wait at the front gate", wonseung said while making a step to the gate. 

after 10 minutes, wonu finally finished packing his clothes. he went to see his boss first before leaving. DisPle didnt really happy seing wonu's leaving. "go kid, dont ever come back here. and, dont report to the police about me or you want me to kill your relatives", the old man said again before letting wonu went to the van.

***when will 2017 come aaaaaa! Hahaha why i'm getting excited waiting for my own story lol.