No One Is Normal

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

it was a new day for wonu. he appeared with blue black coloured shirt and a pair of trousers with a cap written 'cool' on his head. wonu who had a really bad eyesight wore round glasses which he had bought it yesterday. his eyesight was no joke. the power of his glasses already reach 500. he looked so cool yet mysterious. he reached his sling bag and getting ready to face new life on his own.

he entered a room called SN1, which was the first class where eveyone in it were very intelligent. he sat at the very back lane on the right. no one seemed to notice his appearance. he was so quiet from the first moment he walked in until the recess time. "so this is a normal life, huh? everyone seems weird though", he talked to himself as he watched what was around him.

he saw a group of boys at the very front seat talking about something he didnt even knew nor heard before. there were five of them altogether. among the boys, he saw a girl talking so freely like she didnt really mind about her gender at all. "girls nowadays", wonu sighed. one of them seemed didnt really interested on the topic they talked because he preferred to read some books while listened to music using his earphone. while the other one stay silent and not joining the talks. all what he did was lol-ing, clapping fast and hit the guy next to him everytime someone made a joke.

wonu ignored the weird guys and started looking around, searching for some normal students. on his left side, he saw a freaking handsome man. the man smirked as he saw wonu was looking at him. wonu shocked at the glance. "what a weird guy again. handsomeness was not something that determine your future, fool. man, you gotta stop that looks on your face. i'm way more handsome than you", he talked alone. felt irritated by the look on the handsome guy's face.

searching again, he saw a boy with all red outfit did some b-boying at the front of the study hall. his body started to move, following the music that came from his mini radio. "wahh, so good", without he noticed, his hands started to clap slightly. then he noticed that the boy was not normal too. "why everyone were like this, this is not what you call as enjoying your life", he murmured.

wonu started to feel bored in this kind of environment- sitting, study, reading blablabla until the end of the day. times left for recess were ten minutes more. so he decided to go to mina's study hall. mina was two years below him so her class would be on the second floor. after 3 minutes searching for mina, finally he reached her class. but, the girl was not there. "urmmm, excuse me but where is kim mina?", wonu asked the other students. "i-i dont know but she goes out just now", one of the girls answered shyly because of wonu's handsomeness.

disappointed, wonu went back to his study hall. "woahhhh, did you saw the guy just now? so freaking handsome", the other girl asked her friends. "yes, you know right. is he the new student? i haven't see him before". "ahh i dont care but why he was searching for mina? did he fall into mina's beauty too? ooo please", the third girl made an ugly face.

"so what if that handsome guy as you guys said fall in love with me? its not that i'm ugly like you, you, you, and you that no one wants to take you as their partner lol, so sad", mina appeared after heard her name being the topic of those girls. yes, mina was telling the truth. she was so pretty and she was one of the hottest, prettiest and famous student in the collage even though it was only three days since the collage opened for this year.

"you! dont let me rip that piece of your mouth", one of the girls, with long hair above her shoulder started to attack her by slapping her marshmellow-like cheek. she was the leader, maybe. before her hand could reach mina's cheek, she felt something was holding her hand to prevent her from continuing her death action. it was the previous guy. she headed down out of embarrassment.

"do the normal people slap others too? then there is no different with my past life. huh, please behave if you dont want this pair of hands land on your face later", wonu left a grin before leaving the place. after wonu was not there, the rude girl.showed her middle finger towards mina. "you take this, we will see later". then, she and her squad left mina alone.