Chapter 4

OUTSIDE

"I think someone just moved in." Jieqiong looked through the windows and saw a truck with furnitures.

 

 

"Really?" Yeonjung stood up from the couch and to looked outside too. "I hope there's someone who's at my age or Somi's, so we can be friends." Jieqiong smiled at her daugther and patted her head.

 

 

"Mom, im going now." Sejong said, going to school. They have a field trip today.

 

 

"Okay, be careful, okay?" Jieqiong kissed her forehead.

 

 

"Yes mom, i will be." Sejong smiled at her mom.

 

 

"Bye unnie, have fun." Yeonjung said and hugged her unnie.

 

 

"Thanks Yeonjung, i'll make sure to buy you something." Sejong kissed her sisters cheeks.

 

 

"Yay!" Yeonjung hugged her again.

 

 

"Come on, lets go. We still need to pick Chungha up." Nayoung said as she got her car keys.

 

 

"Okay umma, bye." Sejong said and they went out.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Hey unnie, i heard someone just move in. Is that true?" Somi asked Yeonjung, Yeonjung nodded. It was already night time and Somi and her parents are there again. The two of them were inside Yeonjung's room.

 

 

"Yeah, that's true, but i don't know if there's someone we can be friends with." Yeonjung replied.

 

 

"I hope there is someone." Somi sighed.

 

 

"But if there is someone, we can't be friends with them." Yeonjung said sadly.

 

 

"Why?" Somi asked again.

 

 

"Nayoung umma says we can't." Yeonjung replied.

 

 

"Why? Heehyun umma scolded me when i said hi to a little girl outside once." Somi sadly said.

 

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

 

"Hey guys, dinners ready." Chungha said and peeked at the room. Her and Sejong already arrived at home from their field trip. "Why are your faces like that?"

 

 

"Nothing unnie, lets go Yeonjung unnie." Somi replied her unnie and they went downstairs to eat dinner. Chungha looked at them worriedly.

 

 

'I'm sorry guys, but you will know soon.' Chungha thought and followed the two.

 

----------

TADA!!! Double update hahahaha THANK YOU!!!