Chapter 3

OUTSIDE

It was saturday, Nayoung and Jieqiong went to go grocery shopping, Yeonjung and Sejong were the only ones at home. Yeonjung was at the porch door, she looked at their backyard that has some sunlight through the glass door.

 

 

'Unnie said that the sunlight is warm.' Yeonjung thought to herself, she was thinking if she will open the glass door and go outside or not. 'Nayoung umma said that it's dangerous for me to go outside.' Yeonjung was going to open the door but Sejong called her.

 

 

"Yeonjung? What are you doing there?" Sejong asked when she saw her.

 

 

"N-Nothing unnie." Yeonjung replied quickly retrieving her hands back.

 

 

"Are you planning on going outside?" Sejong asked again, she was now beside Yeonjung. Yeonjung just kept quiet. Sejong sighed.

 

 

"I know you want to go outside, but you can't." Sejong said she pulled Yeonjung gently away from the glass door.

 

 

"Unnie, can you tell me what does it feel outside during the daytime?" Yeonjung asked her unnie when they sat down at the couch.

 

 

"Well, like i said, the sunlight is warm, but sometimes its really hot. There's also some clouds in the sky." Sejong smiled at her.

 

 

"Are clouds the white puffy things?" Yeonjung asked, Sejong nodded. "How about school?"

 

 

"Its really hard, you're lucky actually." Sejong replied.

 

 

"But you have lots of friends right?" Yeonjung asked again, Sejong nodded.

 

 

"Me and Somi wants some friends too, its not that were sick of each other, we just want more people to talk and have fun to." Yeonjung sadly said.

 

 

"Yeonjung, i really want to take you outside but i just can't." Sejong said to her. She's really worried for her sister, she dosen't want her to be depressed, but she dosen't want to disobey her parents either.

 

 

"Why unnie?" Yeonjung asked again.

 

 

"Its for you own safety." Sejong replied. "Lets just watch tv while we wait for them, okay?" Yeonjung nodded and they watch tv while waiting for their parents.

 

----------

Okay, this is short im sorry, i want to put some sister moments there :) THANK YOU!!!