Chapter 2

OUTSIDE

"When are we going to tell them?" Jieqiong asked them.

 

 

"Why do you ask?" Chaeyeon asked.

 

 

"Im worried for Yeonjung, she wants to go outside and i always hear her crying because of it." Jieqiong replied.

 

 

"Make her go outside during the night time." Heehyun told Jieqiong.

 

 

"She wants to go outside during the daytime, and we allow her to go outside during the night time at the backyard." Jieqiong said.

 

 

"Somi's the same too, she wants to go to school." Chaeyeon said sadly.

 

 

"Even if they want to, we just cant. They might get hurt." Nayoung said and they nodded.

 

 

"I just hope we can tell them one day." Jieqiong said.

 

 

"Don't worry, we will. When their ready." Nayoung smiled at her wife.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Unnie, where are you?" Somi asked, the two of them were playing hide and seek at the backyard and Yeonjung was hiding.

 

 

"I can't tell you." Yeonjung giggled.

 

 

"Unnie~, please come out now. I can't find you." Somi whined cutely and Yeonjung came out from her hiding place.

 

 

"Am i really that hard to find?" Yeonjung asked and Somi nodded.

 

 

"Guys~!, come here and have some snacks!" They heard Chaeyeon.

 

 

"Coming mom~!" Somi said and they went to the porch with arms linked.

 

 

"Is there some ice cream?" Yeonjung asked when they arrived at the porch.

 

 

"Yup, here." Jieqiong gave one to her daughter.

 

 

"Thank you." Yeonjung got the ice cream and ate it happily.

 

 

"Mommy, me too." Somi said, Chaeyeon smiled at her and gave her one also.

 

 

"Mom! Me and Chungha unnie are home!" They heard Sejong shout.

 

 

"Were at the porch dear!" Jieqiong replied. Chungha and Sejong went to the porch.

 

 

"Unnie!" Yeonjung and Somi said and hugged their unnie.

 

 

"Why are you two late?" Nayoung asked them.

 

 

"We ate dinner and we bought cake for this two." Sejong replied and gave them the cake.

 

 

"Yey! Thank you unnie." Yeonjung said and they ate the cake.

 

 

"You're welcome." Sejong smiled at them.

 

 

This was just a normal night time to the families, letting their youngest daughters to play outside with each other, because this was the only time they can go outside.

 

 

----------

 

That was chapter 2, hope you guys like it and sorry it took a while~