Chapter 1

OUTSIDE

It was a nice and sunny day, perfect for going to the beach or just a walk in the park. A girl was at a window of their house, wishing that she can go out someday.

 

 

'I wonder what it feels to be outside.' The girl thought to herself.

 

 

"Yeonjung?" Her mom called her.

 

 

"Yes mom?" Yeonjung asked, heading to where her mom is.

 

 

"Its time for lunch, come on." Her mom replied. Yeonjung was now at the dining room where her two mom is.

 

 

"What's for lunch?" Yeonjung asked.

 

 

"The usual." Her mom, Jieqiong replied.

 

 

"Oh, okay." Yeonjung smiled and sat down.

 

 

"Nayoung, can you get three plates please?" Jieqiong asked her wife.

 

 

"Sure." Nayoung said and went to get the plates.

 

 

"Three? Sejong unnie's not eating?" Yeonjung asked.

 

 

"Your unnie's at school." Jieqiong replied.

 

 

"Right, i forgot she has school now." Yeonjung smiled and the three of them started to eat their lunch.

 

 

"Mom?" Yeonjung said.

 

 

"Yes dear?" Jieqiong asked.

 

 

"When can i go outside and when can i go to school?" Yeonjung asked. Her two mom stopped eating and looked at her.

 

 

"Yeonjung, dear, we've talked about this right? Why do you always ask this?" Jieqiong replied.

 

 

"Because, i really want to see and feel the sun, and i also want to meet new friends." Yeonjung replied, afraid to look at Nayoung's eyes.

 

 

"You can see the sun at the windows right? And you have Somi to play with. Would you like me to call them for you?" Jieqiong said and got her phone to call Somi's mom.

 

 

"Then why Sejong unnie can go outside? Why can she go to school? Why can't i?" Tears were forming in Yeonjung eyes.

 

 

"Sejong is different, okay? I already called Chaeyeon, she said their coming later." Jieqiong said.

 

 

"Im not hungry anymore." Yeonjung stood up and went to her room.

 

 

"When are we going to tell her?" Jieqiong asked Nayoung, worried for their daughter.

 

 

"Soon." Nayoung replied and they continued to eat.

 

 

---------

 

 

It was already night time. Yeonjung was in her room, she was sitting beside her window, crying.

 

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

 

"Yeonjung unnie?" Somi asked and went inside.

 

 

"Somi?" Yeonjung turn around while wiping her tears.

 

 

"Unnie? Why are you crying?" Somi asked worriedly.

 

 

"Nothing." Yeonjung sadly smiled at her.

 

 

"Do you really want to go outside that much?" Somi asked. Yeonjung nodded.

 

 

Somi sadly smiled at. "Me too."

 

 

----------

That is chapter 1, sorry if its not that much but its just the start, ok?

Hope you liked it :))