Chapter 9

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang !

A gun shot sound again.

 

"Ahh..." Sowon groan in pain.

"Unnniiieee...!!" The girls are shriek in shock to see Sowon get shoot at her back while she in front of them.

 

Sowon turn around her body, the girls can see flowing blood on Sowon's back stainning her clothes larger and larger. Sowon's eyes quickly find the culprit who among the crowd. She pointing her gun then shoot him, the bullet hit his right shoulder, but that Big Boss culprit manage to shoot her again, and this time the bullet hit Sowon's left chest. Her dongsaengs can't help to shriek again. Fortunately policemen quickly step up to apprehended the Big Boss, stopping him to try do another action.

 

 

Mean while, feel like slow motion... 

Sowon's body fall down on the ground. Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji rushing to her.

 

"Unnie...!! Sowon Unnie!!" They all kneel down while crying hardly. Yerin put Sowon's head on her lap. Sowon's performance costume stainted a lot of blood. Even blood from her chest flowing out a lot and stained on Yerin's clothes too 

"Aww... softly, please, kids. It's hurt you know..." Sowon try to scold them jokingly with a little laugh.

"Unniee..." they just keep call Sowon.

"I told you... to go... to the safer... place.... Why... you not.... listen.. to... me?" Sowon difficultly breath.

"Unnie~..." they keep calling her with swiftly flowing tears.

Then there's blood flowing out from Sowon's mouth. Make the girls more extreemly worried for her.

"Be... safe.... and... I'm.... sorry..." then Sowon closed her eyes and her body stop moving.

"Noooo...!!! Sowon Unnieeee...!!!" The girls traumatically call her name.

 

******

 

That incident goes viral, and become national issue, more over because Sowon's involved, there's a lot headline news came up, there are good and there some bad, like : 'GFriend's Leader Used Gun', 'GFriend's Leader is a criminal', and many more. The girls so angry read those headline news. But, their CEO tell them to stay patient. Police and even millitary force is still on investigation process. He reassure them that everything will be okay in the end. The girls ask their CEO, if he know about Sowon really is.

 

Yerin : "CEO-Nim, you look so calm. Are you not worry about all that happened?"

CEO-Nim smiled, "I'm worry about Sowon's condition, but I'm not worry about those news, everything will settle soon. You all will be okay. Don't worry about your career. You will even better forward." He reassured them.

SinB : "You seem know something CEO-Nim..."

SinB suspiciously look at their CEO, while he just laugh.

CEO-Nim : "Sowon will tell you by herself. She made me promise before to let her tell you by herself. Just wait for her."

Umji : "Can we go to see Sowon-Unnie now, CEO-Nim?"

CEO-Nim : "Wait a little bit more Umji-ah. Sadly to tell you that she still unconcious."

The girls are so sad to hear that.

 

******

 

The girls still doing their schedule, few schedules unfortunately canceled them because those bad headline news, but more offers came to asked them about the incident and about Sowon. The company already published press release about the incident, stated that they are not involved criminality, what Sowon did was for goodness. Fortunately with video evidence from CCTV and citizen journalism cam, shows how Sowon really did was help to evacuated also to saved innocent people, and just used her gun at those bad guys. It also showed how police respected her and they even work together accorded her order. There also citizens who confessed had saved by Sowon at the incident. All that evidents turn good effect on public respond at Sowon. They no longer negatively think about Sowon, even call Sowon as hero.

 

Few days after...  police department and military force on government behalf arrange an press conference for public explaination live broadcast on all national media. On that occasion, they clearly explain that Sowon is an government secret agent who assigned to revealed a big drugs conspiracy that aimming idols and celebrities in order to destroyed K-Pop Entertainment industry. Government had suspicious from years ago, but to solved it they realized they need details investigation, that's why they need to put somebody who become part of K-Pop entertainment industry to be able did deep investigation right from the core. So, government sent Sowon.

 

Sowon become national hero. Everybody praise her for her effort. There's no more haters. Public even start to mind her, worry about her condition, asking why she not show up, is she gonna continue to work as idol or back off and prefer to be government secret agent forward??

 

********

 

GFriend are finished their schedules for that day, they are silently in their car, gloomy and they thought they heading back to dorm, when their Manager-Oppa asked them "Girls, are you too tired to see Sowon right now? Do you rather to see her next time?"

All that 5 girls wider their eyes and quickly respond "Now!"

"I thought so..." Manager-Oppa smirk amusingly at them.

 

Manager-Oppa really take them to a hospital, there's guards who them from basement parking lot pass through unusual paths untill they reach a secluded room with guards a long the way. The girls actually feel intimidated by those situation, but when they remember that they about to see their Sowon Unnie, they able shoo those uncomfortable feeling and keep walking following guard's guide.

 

After a lot of of aisles and doors, finally they can see Sowon who in half sit position lean on her buckled bed and pillows on her back, greet them with wide but weak smile.

 

"Unnniiieee....!!" Those girls rushing to Sowon and hug her tightly, but then they quickly let her go when they heard her groaning in pain. They suddenly remember that their oldest-unnie is having shoots gun injuries.

"Ah... we are so sorry, Unnie. We forget about your wounds." They immidiately poligized.

Sowon laugh with grimace in her face.

"Kids, are you alright? There's no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter