Chapter 1

Spy Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung is already on Source Music Entertainment Agency building a half hour before the meeting time. She alone at the meeting room. She already prepared to look as normal as a trainee. She have been searching the way normal trainee look. She's wearing black legging, a loose strip shirt with white shirt inside, she also wear sneakers, without too much make up, just BB cream and lip gloss, she also just let down her long red hair. She try to look stylish and swag but not glamour. She have to look skillfull and confident but polite.

 

Right on time, the door open and a man came in with a cute young girl with chubby cheek and smile that seems always plastered on her face. "Sojung-ah, you already here... this is Yerin, she would be your first team mate." That man's way talk to Sojung is like they were already know long. Sojung nod to that man, then she turn her eyes to that cute girl who bow politely and initiatively reach out her hand first to Sojung to warmly shake it while smile widely, "Hello, Unnie! I'm Jung Yerin, let's be good friend." Sojung smile while thought by herself, "Such an energetic girl with pretty smile."

 

For about few weeks, Sojung and Yerin practising and exercising just those two, that's why they become close pretty fast. Despite that Yerin is really bright and cheerful girl, makes Sojung quickly feel comfortable around her.

 

That man who come with Yerin last time is came again to introduce a new girl who will join them. Choi Yuna. A tall and calm girl who have a beautiful and powerful voice. That man tell that Yuna will be main vocal in their group.

 

After getting along for a while, Sojung and Yerin get the same conclusion that Yuna is kind of weird. But nevertheless Yuna is absolutely kind and multi talented girl. She is shy and calm at first but then when they already comfortable with each other, she is pretty fun and dorky too, Yuna also polite and know how to respect older people. Yuna is Yerin's junior class, from the same high school.

 

Not so long... came another girl. Hwang Eunbi. At first, she looks cold and kind of arrogant, her tall nose is pretty much effected. She still on her 1st grade of high school. In fact, she is another junior of Yerin and Yuna from the same high school. That man who seems gonna be their manager tell them that Eunbi will be their Main Dancer. When they see how Eunbi dance, they agree that she is the right person in charge. But after they get along, Eunbi is a match for Yerin play soul. Their beagleness is sometimes even too much. But both of them definitely make their training days become more fun with a lot of laugh.

 

For a while there just four of them, untill one day their Manager-Oppa came with another girl to join. Suprisingly, another Eunbi. Jung Eunbi. A cute, short girl who seems have a lot of aegyo. On her first meet time, she already comfortably called Sojung and Yerin with an witty 'Unnie~..' sound full of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter